Highlights of Tangier
- Price from:
- 18 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 06/26/2009
one day tour with highlights of Tangier.
The visitors are treated as real guests.
We start the tour from the port, airport or pick up at the hotel. Drive first to Malabata cape (east Tangier) to enjoy a general view of the city and where you will see Europe in one side and Africa in an other, then continue trough the new city with its large Boulevards, then the residential area of Tangier with its luxerious villas and palaces till we'll arrive to Spartel cape (west Tangier) considered as the extreme northwest point of Africa where will see the mixture of the atlantic with the mediterranean. Continue on to visit the caves of Hercules and after drive through the country side and a rural part of the town and go to discover the old face of the city, starting with the kasbah (old fortification) very popular for the artists (painters and novelists), visit the archeological museum (closed on tuesdays) and then walk through the colourfull streets of the medina (old and walled city) Mendoubia gardens, Saint-Andrews church, berber market of sidi Bouabid, the fruits and vegetables market and at the end Free Time in the market for shopping. Transfer to the port, airport or hotel and end of the service
- Inclusions -
- Entrance fees to Hercules Caves
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Tangier
- VIP Day Trip Tangier - from 45 USD
- The Flavours of Tangier - from 25.5 EUR
- Private Guide In Tangier Morocco - from 25 EUR
- Private Tangier - from 250 MAD
- Private Tour in Tangier - from 18 EUR
- One Day In Tanger - from 50 EUR
- Day Trip Tangier - from 35 EUR
- Tangier - from 18 EUR
- In the footsteps of the Moorish - 4 days from 780 USD
Email the tour operator - Highlights of Tangier
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.