Ski in Oukaimeden
- Price from:
- 90 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 7 hours
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 09.00 am
- End time:
- 06.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Greek, Turkish, Polish, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, German, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 05/05/2009
Ski in Oukaimeden
For beginners, professionals, schools, associations, clubsâ¦
4 Ski lift at 3268 m
Special day excursion from Marrakech to Oukaimeden, the highest and equipped ski resort in Africa, The snow falls in the mountains just south of Marrakech every winter. And it stays. Wealthy people from all over southern Morocco, have since long learned how to enjoy skiing in their own country, and has given the ski resort Oukaimeden a distinct Moroccan touch, too.
Jebel Oukaimeden at 3268 metres above sea level. This photo is made in the middle of an April, when there still should have been snow left and skiers in the ski hill.
All the equipments can be rented in place.
When you get to the top you will enjoy spectacular views above the Berber villages & valleys on the surrounding. Oukaimeden Is knows by winter sport but people enjoy also the views during the other seasons.
Price from 90 euro / person.
- Inclusions -
- Exclusions -
- Personal expenses
- Extras -
- The accommodation is available if you would like to spend a night and skiing the next day.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Oukaimeden
Email the tour operator - Ski in Oukaimeden
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.