Marrakech Imperial City
- Price from:
- 117 EUR /person
- 07713 615829
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 06.00 am
- End time:
- 09.00 pm
- We Speak:
- German, French, English, Arabic
Last updated: 06/05/2007
Spend a day or two in the exciting city of Marrakech, the cultural centre of Morocco, on your own personal guided tour. Soak up the culture, live the history and shop to your heart's content.
Your driver will collect you and your party early in the morning from your accommodation and drive you to Imperial City of Marrakech, nestling in the foot of the Atlas Mountains.
This full day tour can include whatever you would like to do. All our tours are tailor made for you, so there is no fixed itinery - let us know what you would like to do and we accommodate your wishes. You will be able to tell your driver/guide what you would like to see or you can leave it to him to take you on a mystery tour through the city, soaking up all the wonderful history & culture.
Make sure to visit the famous Djemma el Fna, the heart of Marrakech. This large central square in the old city (Medina) transforms from a shopping heaven into an entertainment paradise in the afternoon - the square really comes alive. The souks of Marrakech are considered to be among the best in Morocco, so if you like shopping and bargaining you'll enjoy yourself tremendously.
After all the hustle & bustle, enjoy some tranquility at the stunning Majorelle Gardens and the fascinating Museum of Islamic Art. Also visit the historic Saadian Tombs and beautiful gardens, not forgetting the 13th century ramparts of Marrakech, and the 16th century Medersa & Mosque.
At the end of the day, your driver will return you to your accommodation. However, with so much to see and experience, this tour can easily be extended to 2 days, and we will organise overnight accommodation for you.
- Inclusions -
- Travel to & from customer's accommodation
- Extras -
- Note: the price depends on the number in your party and what size vehicle is then required. As the tour can be personalised to suit, this may also affect the final price, which will be agreed before booking.
Erlebnis-Tours-Maroc offers tailor made personal quality tours - you will not be travelling with strangers and you can customise the tours as you wish, although this may affect the price.
All our tours are personalised - the tour offered here is an example of one of our more popular trips.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Marrakech
- the berber trails - from 800 MAD
- Day Tour to Ouarzazate - from 45 EUR
- Moroccan Views - from 90 EUR
- Discover The 7 Water Falls In Ourika - from 100 EUR
- Visiting Casablanca Highlights - from 350 MAD
- Mountain Bike in the Atlas Mountains Morocco - from 170 EUR
- Full day camel Trek in Asni close to the Atlas Mountains - from 90 EUR
- Day Trip to the Atlas Mountains - from 70 EUR
- Authentic Morocco Marrakech Day Tours to the Atlas - from 500 MAD
- Tour of Bars & Clubs - from 30 GBP
- Day Trip from Marrakech to Ourika Valley - from 45 EUR
- One Day Trip to Ourika Valley - from 45 EUR
- Ciel d Afrique - from 205 EUR
- Tour Marrakesh - from 60 USD
- New Year Eve 2010 in Sahara Desert - 4 days from 325 EUR
- Biking in the High Atlas - 8 days from 450 EUR
- Desert trip - 4 days from 200 EUR
- Arabic Language and Cultural Immersio Progrm in Marrakech - 15 days from 250 EUR
- Toubkal & the Moroccan Desert 5 Days - 5 days from 300 EUR
- Mount Toubkal Climb 2 Days - 2 days from 100 EUR
- 4 Days Tour from Marrakech to Erg Chegaga Sahara Desert - 4 days from 360 EUR
- Sahara Trails - 7 days from 350 EUR
- Morocco Outdoor Adventure - 8 days from 330 EUR
- Trekking through Sahara on Camels - 7 days from 697 EUR
- Toubkal Peak - 2 days from 90 EUR
- Morocco Cultural Tours - 8 days from 700 EUR
- 5 Days Trip Morocco Explore High Atlas Mountains,Sahara... - 5 days from 400 EUR
- Essaouira Visit & Camel Trek - 3 days from 70 EUR
- Marrakech to Fez - 3 days from 350 EUR
- Sahara Tour - 3 days from 250 EUR
- 5 Days Hiking In The Berber Villages - 6 days from 3000 MAD
- Tour Around Imlil & Setti Fadma Valleys 3 Days - 3 days from 160 EUR
- Tour Around Berber Villages Of The High Atlas Mountains - 3 days from 150 EUR
- Winter Ascents Toubkal - 4 days from 200 EUR
- Toubkal Ascent and Berber Villages 8 days - 8 days from 450 EUR
- Merzouga Expeditions - 3 days from 260 EUR
- Authentic Morocco Marrakech to Fes Desert Tour - 4 days from 3700 MAD
- Sahara Desert Camel Trekking - 3 days from 180 EUR
- Authentic Morocco Off the Beaten Track - 5 days from 4300 MAD
- Authentic Morocco Camel Treks - 4 days from 2700 MAD
- Jewish Heritage Tour - 8 days from 800 EUR
- Saghro Massive Traverse - 7 days from 5950 MAD
- Safari to Merzouga dunes - 3 days from 120 EUR
- Magic Marrakech - 4 days from 150 EUR
- Desert Tours in Morocco - 4 days from 3600 MAD
- Amizmiz Tour - 6 days from 4500 MAD
- Toubkal Tour - 8 days from 6000 MAD
- Grand Sahara Tour - 4 days from 628 EUR
- Walking Hiking High Atlas - 5 days from 6000 MAD
- Morocco Tour of Adventure & Culture - 12 days from 1679 USD
- Adventure Tour in the Sahara Desert - 4 days from 350 EUR
- Desert Discovery - 9 days from 1790 USD
- Authentic Morocco Desert Tours - 4 days from 3060 MAD
- The Magic Marrakesh - 6 days from 1390 USD
- Imerial Cities and Sahara - 15 days from 2645 USD
Email the tour operator - Marrakech Imperial City
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.