- Price from:
- 250 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 6 days
- 5 hours
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 08.30 am
- End time:
- 02.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Spanish, French, English, Italian
Last updated: 01/05/2009
Skiing in Tubkal Massif is a great Adventure & a unique trip which allow travellers to discover the high atlas mountains in winter, get a differents views of the berber villages and the high valleys.
Transfer in 4X4 or Minibus with your monitor skier and the supply of all the week
Towards Imlil 65 kms, One hour,1750m preparation of the day. You can leave your useless things for the first 3 days, because we will pass again by this lodging day 5, (Muleteers, carriers, Skiing instructor which know well the descent, direction on foot to Tmsoulte 2250, often one starts there to fit the skis, direction valley of Azaden while going up towards the refuge of Lepiney (named recently Tazarhart). We can sometimes fit at 2600m- Night in the Refuge Lepiney Tazaghart 3000 m. pension complete -1muletier for 2 persones and 1 carrier almost by anybody, you will carry your skis on arrival of snow, the carrier carries your bag and supply.
Rise at 7AM, leave fitted towards 9H00, to go up to the beautiful Col Aguelzim 3500m- by zigzagant, descent by ski towards refuge of Toubkal 3200m- 500 m night in complete pension
go up to ski at the Toubkal-4167m Top, with a carrier and a Monitor, descent to the same refuge Toubkal 3200m, rise of 4 H, 1000m, and same thing in descent.
go up at Top N Ouanoukrim 4080m and descent to the same refuge lunch and carrier towards Sidi Chemharouch 2300m, mules for Imlil 1750m, lodging at home, hot shower, pension complete
To go up on foot and mules without carriers towards OUSAROU 2400m-Camp and rise of top IGUENOUANE 3800m beautiful top of the course, superb sight on the valley of Tachedirt and neighbouring tops (Angour 3600m-Likkemt 3600m-Aksoual 3920m).descente after midday towards the same camp, etape of 8H30.
discovered of the Imenane valley on foot while going up towards Oukaimden by col EDDI 2900m, then possibility of fitting the skis of the collar while climbing towards famous the crete skiable of 2900 m to 3300m, and beautiful descente by the station of Oukaimden, the highest station in Africa 3260m - lunch and the car will take us to Marrakech.Hotel , night and Diner.
- Inclusions -
- cook to prepare it
- Exclusions -
- Extras -
- The atlas mountain in toubkal area is the best place to do off-piste skiing.
We can also organize day trek from marrakech to the ski station for begginners.
Our guide and graduated from Federation Royal de SKI et Montagne.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Imlil
- Day Trip To The Atlas Mountains - from 70 EUR
- Day Trip To The High Atlas Mountains from Marrakech - from 60 EUR
- Executive Day Tour to Imlil - from 60 EUR
- Moroccan Atlas Tours - 3 days from 25.5 EUR
- Cycling In The Atlas Mountain - 2 days from 100 EUR
- Trekking from Imlil to Setti Fadma 3 days Cross the 3 valleys... - 3 days from 190 EUR
- Jebel Toubkal Ascent 2 days the highest peak in North Africa - 2 days from 125 EUR
- Discover the Berber Villages High Atlas Morocco from Imlil to... - 4 days from 170 EUR
- Trekking In Morocco - 2 days from 35 EUR
- Aztat Treks - 2 days from 400 MAD
- Trek Morocco - 3 days from 400 MAD
Email the tour operator - Ski Touring
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.