Executive Day Tour to Imlil
- Walking / Hiking
- Price from:
- 60 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 6 hours
- Location Start:
- marrakech to imlil
- Location Finish:
- imlil to marrakech
- Start time:
- 08.30 am
- End time:
- 04.30 pm
- We Speak:
- Spanish, French, English, German
Last updated: 05/19/2008
Houssine, originally from a Berber area, he worked as a muleteer for a long time with individuals and groups. In 2000 he graduated from the �Royal Moroccan Federation of Skiing of and Mountaineering.
Executive transfers from Marrakech to Imlil
Approved and qualified Mountain guide for your 2 hour walk around Imlil.
Your guide speaks excellent English, french & Spanish
A minimum of 2 Adults is required for each reservation.
Solo travellers may book this tour. However, they will have to pay for 2 places.
Children aged 12 years or younger: 50% discount
Children aged 5 years or younger: Free
- Inclusions -
- lunch and guide walk and riding mule
- Extras -
- What to Bring
Comfortable Footwear During winter
warm clothes and waterproofs may be needed.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Imlil
- Day Trip To The Atlas Mountains - from 70 EUR
- Day Trip To The High Atlas Mountains from Marrakech - from 60 EUR
- Moroccan Atlas Tours - 3 days from 25.5 EUR
- Cycling In The Atlas Mountain - 2 days from 100 EUR
- Ski Touring - 6 days from 250 EUR
- Trekking from Imlil to Setti Fadma 3 days Cross the 3 valleys... - 3 days from 190 EUR
- Jebel Toubkal Ascent 2 days the highest peak in North Africa - 2 days from 125 EUR
- Discover the Berber Villages High Atlas Morocco from Imlil to... - 4 days from 170 EUR
- Trekking In Morocco - 2 days from 35 EUR
- Aztat Treks - 2 days from 400 MAD
- Trek Morocco - 3 days from 400 MAD
Email the tour operator - Executive Day Tour to Imlil
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.