Day Trip To The Atlas Mountains
- Walking / Hiking
- Price from:
- 70 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 7 hours
- Location Start:
- Marrakech - Imlil
- Location Finish:
- Imlil - Marrakech
- Start time:
- 09.00 am
- End time:
- 05.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Spanish, French, English, German
Last updated: 08/08/2008
Drop youselfe in the heart of the atlas mountains & spend a day with the berbers to see their hospitality & culture, day out from Marrakech towards Imlil, the starting point of all day treks.
*Pick up from your hotel in Marrakech by taxi then drive to the Atlas Mountains through Asni & the magnicent gorges of Riraya with nice views of the berber villages all along the valley.
After 1.30 driving, arrival to Imlil to start you trek with an english speaking guide & multeers an the walk up one of the nicesed & panoramic mountain pass ( Tizi Mzik at 2684m of altitud or Tizi n'Tamaterte at 2279m of altitud).
the lunch will be provided by our cook at the pass, walk or ride a mule according to your desir.
pick up & back to Marrakech around 5pm.
- Inclusions -
- Transport out/in Marrakech
- Exclusions -
- Personal expenses
- Extras -
- Many other day excursions at the surrounding of Marrakech are available, please feel free to contact us.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Imlil
- Day Trip To The High Atlas Mountains from Marrakech - from 60 EUR
- Executive Day Tour to Imlil - from 60 EUR
- Moroccan Atlas Tours - 3 days from 25.5 EUR
- Cycling In The Atlas Mountain - 2 days from 100 EUR
- Ski Touring - 6 days from 250 EUR
- Trekking from Imlil to Setti Fadma 3 days Cross the 3 valleys... - 3 days from 190 EUR
- Jebel Toubkal Ascent 2 days the highest peak in North Africa - 2 days from 125 EUR
- Discover the Berber Villages High Atlas Morocco from Imlil to... - 4 days from 170 EUR
- Trekking In Morocco - 2 days from 35 EUR
- Aztat Treks - 2 days from 400 MAD
- Trek Morocco - 3 days from 400 MAD
Email the tour operator - Day Trip To The Atlas Mountains
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.