Cycling In The Atlas Mountain
- Price from:
- 100 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 2 days
- 4 hours
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 09.00 am
- End time:
- 03.30 pm
- We Speak:
- Italian, Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 01/05/2009
We cycle through remote Berber villages clinging to the steep sides of the High Atlas mountains, explore the Berber villages
We start from aguesrsiwal 1650m in the imlil valley,and we pass by the centre of imlil and all its villages following the dirt raod that take us to Imnan valley via Tizi n'tamatert 2300m,and arrive to Tachddirt the last villages in Imnan valley,night in guest house.
after breakfast we go long the imnan valley and pass all its 12 villages ,we will have some minth tea in one of them ,to arrive to end which is Asni.
- Inclusions -
- Mules to carry the food and baggage
- Exclusions -
- Extras -
- We can organize just one day cycling from marrakech to people wishing to do just one day outside marrakech.
Also we can arrange more than two days around the atlas mountain....
For more information don't hesitate to contact us..
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Imlil
- Day Trip To The Atlas Mountains - from 70 EUR
- Day Trip To The High Atlas Mountains from Marrakech - from 60 EUR
- Executive Day Tour to Imlil - from 60 EUR
- Moroccan Atlas Tours - 3 days from 25.5 EUR
- Ski Touring - 6 days from 250 EUR
- Trekking from Imlil to Setti Fadma 3 days Cross the 3 valleys... - 3 days from 190 EUR
- Jebel Toubkal Ascent 2 days the highest peak in North Africa - 2 days from 125 EUR
- Discover the Berber Villages High Atlas Morocco from Imlil to... - 4 days from 170 EUR
- Trekking In Morocco - 2 days from 35 EUR
- Aztat Treks - 2 days from 400 MAD
- Trek Morocco - 3 days from 400 MAD
Email the tour operator - Cycling In The Atlas Mountain
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.