Trek Around The 3 Vallies
- Walking / Hiking
- Price from:
- 150 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 09.00 am
- End time:
- 04.00 pm
- We Speak:
- French, English, arabic -berbere, Spanish
Last updated: 12/28/2008
During this trek we visit and stay with berbere families every day,the trek is done around the imlil ,Imnan and Azzaden vallies.
imlil â tizi n'tamaterte â tachddirt :we star tour trek from from the imlil 1740m,which the starting point of all the treks around here,this trek takes us towards the imnan valley ,we get to it via Tizi N'tamater 2300m,lunch on the pass and carry on to the last village in the valley ,its Tachddirt or Tinghourine.night in guest house.5to6 hours walk..
After breakfast we leave the imnan valley ,towards the coulorfull valley which is Azzaden one,we pass by several villages ,and passes Aguersiwal pass 2100m and Oudit one 2200m,to get to Ait Aissa village night in gite,or Tizi oussem here you can use the HAMAM (steam bath).6to7hours walk.
Ait Aissa/Tizi oussem-Imlil
After we head to the imlil valley we will first go to visit the biggest water fall in the toubkal region,then go up to join our mule in tizi Mzzik 2500m,lunch here, and trek down the to end of our trek in imlil.5to6hours walk
- Inclusions -
- Mountain guide
- Exclusions -
- Extras -
- This trek can be done all year around.in some of the houses that we stay clients can use hammam(steam bath).
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in High Atlas Mountains
- Walking and Excursions on the Atlas Mountains - from 400 MAD
- Immouzer Waterfalls & Paradise Valley - from 117 EUR
Email the tour operator - Trek Around The 3 Vallies
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.