Desert Trip From Fes to Marrakech
- Price from:
- 400 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 5 days
- Location Start:
- Fes: Riad/Hotel/Airport
- Location Finish:
- Marrakech :Riad/Hotel/Airport
- Start time:
- 08.30 am
- End time:
- 05.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Spanish, French, English, Arabic and Berber
Last updated: 05/10/2009
Highlights of This trip includes Atlas mountain,berber villages,Ksours and Casbah,Gorges,valleys,camel ride to camp in the middle of the dunes ... (the detail has more )
* Fes - Azrou Forest - Midelt - Merzouga :
Welcome to Fes you'll be greeted by your english speaking driver/guide.You'll start the trip towards the sahara desert via Azrou forest where you'll stop for a while to enjoying seeing the monkeys climbing up the sider tree,continue to Midelt its one of the destination that provides Morocco with appel fruit.Arrive Merzouga Dunes Morocco's only genuine Sahara " Erg ",its one of those huge,drifting expanse of sand dunes.Take the advantage of the rest of this day to appreciate the evning changes over the dunes which always the same !
Night in auberge on the botton of the dunes.
* Merzouga - Erg Chebbi :
After breakfast in front of the dunes,you'll start making the large dunes tour,passing by Khamlia or the African-village,right here you'll pause to appreciate the desert music which played by the local people black ones originally from Mali ,you'll continue through Nomads under tents,At 3 of the evening you'll come back to your auberge,your camels are load-up,It is here that you will ride off the ocean of the Golden-sand.While traveling to your camp you'll appreciate the pure beauty of the landscape.
Night in the middle of the dunes,under nomadic tent.
* Merzouga - Rissani - Todra Gorges :
After breakfast,traveling to Todra Gorges via Rissani one of the oldest cities in Morocco,and the capital of desting Alaoui,this spot was centuries ago a very busy commercial trade centre sun-sahararan African and to the North.You'll pause in its market its considered the largest one in the whole south of Morocco,continue to Todra Gorges its a wild landscape populated by Atlas berber tribes and nomads minding their herds of goats.
Night in the heart of the Gorges.
* Todra Gorges - Dades Valley - Roses Valley :
After a good mint tea and walk little bit bewteen the gorges,before heading Ouarzazate via Dades valley and Boutghrar Off-road its here that you'll be totaly far from the civilization you'll appreciate tranquility of the mountains ,have the chance to explore the scene of daily life of Berber-Nomads with thier simple life isolated by the quietness mountain.At the evening you'll arrive Ouarzazate
Check into hotel.
* Ouarzazate - Marrakech :
After breakfast,and before heading for marrakech,you'll visit the Famous Ksbah of Ait Ben-Haddou,where many movies filmed the main ones, "Lawrence of Arabia"," Tea in The Sahara" .Continue to Marrakech via Tizi-n-tichka pas.Check into the hotel and end of the trip.
The end of the Tour.
- Inclusions -
- - 4x4 & Gazoil
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Fes
- Camel safaris - 4 days from 380 EUR
- 4 Days Desert Tour from Fes to Marrakech Sahara Camel Treks... - 4 days from 370 EUR
- Fes to Marrakech via Sahara - 3 days from 375 EUR
- 13 Days of Culture - 13 days from 1500 USD
- Jewish Heritage - 9 days from 2250 USD
Email the tour operator - Desert Trip From Fes to Marrakech
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.