- Price from:
- 380 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 4 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Fes or Marrakech.
- Start time:
- 08.00 am
- End time:
- 08.00 am
- We Speak:
- Italian, Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 10/13/2009
Fes and the southern of Morocco;4days to discover the south,kasbah oasis and sahara with a camel safaris in high sand dunes of Morocco.
Departure from Fes at 8:00 a.m. traveling Merzouga via Ifran (high Atlas),Azrou ( cedre forest ),Midelt, Ziz gorges,(tunnel legionaire)Er-rachidia, the ziz valley( with the famous canyon and palm trees oasis), Erfoud ( the naturel fossils places) and spend the night at Merzouga.kasbah hotel .
Departure for a day and night adventure with camel trekking in the erg chebbi sand dunes, having a day adventure in the black desert berber couscous lunch witha berber family , rest then camel ride to travel again the sanddunes to get to camp with berber tents in middle of dunes dinner andbreakfast enjoy the night with a total silence, berber music, sunrise then back to the hotel and Spend the night in Erg Chebbi Sand Dunes of Merzouga.
Departure from Merzouga to Boumalen Dades via Risani, Moulay Ali Cherif Mausoleum,Erfoud, Tinerhir, the Todra Gorge, and spend the night at Boumalen Dades.
Start at 8:00 a.m. traveling towards Kelaa-des-Mgouna (rose valley), Skoura, Ouarzazate, Taourirte Kasbah, the movie film studio, and then to Marrakech via tizin'tichka pass(2260m hight atlas).
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation,kasbah hotel ,Riad with dinner and breakfast.
- Exclusions -
- Extras -
- contact us to arrange your trip and your camel safaris and with great pleasure to inform.
From Fes to Marrakech
From fes and back to fes.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Fes
- 4 Days Desert Tour from Fes to Marrakech Sahara Camel Treks... - 4 days from 370 EUR
- Fes to Marrakech via Sahara - 3 days from 375 EUR
- Desert Trip From Fes to Marrakech - 5 days from 400 EUR
- 13 Days of Culture - 13 days from 1500 USD
- Jewish Heritage - 9 days from 2250 USD
Email the tour operator - Camel safaris
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.