From Casablanca Fes and Sahara Desert to Marrakech
- Price from:
- 500 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 6 days
- Location Start:
- airport or Accomadation
- Location Finish:
- airport or Accomadation
- We Speak:
- Spanish, French, English, Arabic,Berber
Last updated: 02/14/2009
Keep in the memory the vibrantly history of Morocco through exploring the imperial cities of Casablanca,fes and Marrakech,live " like a nomad" in the Sahara desert and enjoy dromadery rides...
Casablanca - Fes :
Our english speaking stuff will be in the airport or your accomodation to pick you up by private tourism 4WD.Then drive to Fes the cultural capital of Morocco.Check into hotel.
Fes - Fes :
After breakfast you'll start exploring the imperial city of fes with your local guide.with the numerous médersas, its tanneries and the famous medina.In the evening check into hotel
Fes - Merzouga ( Sahara Desert ):
After breakfast you'll travel further to the Sahara Desert through Ifran,Azrou forest you'll pause for a moment to see the little monkeys climbing-up the sider trees,set off to Midelt the town which dominated by Jebel Ayachi.Arrive Merzouga where Morocco's great sand dunes you'll spend the night in the Desert hotel on the botom of the dunes.
Merzouga - Erg Chebbi ( heart of the dunes) :
After breakfast you'll start the largest tour of the dunes through couple of Berber villages,you'll stop in Khamlia village in a traditional home built of thick earthen bricks made from a mixture of clay to enjoy the live Gnaoua music which is played by the locals.Set off to an other sights you'll " live like a nomad" experience the simple life through visiting them in thier tent.In the evening you'll start your camel trip cross the ocean of the dunes for the overnight camp in the middle of the dunes.
Erg Chebbi - Dades Gorges :
After breakfast you'll travel to Dades gorges via Rissani one of the oldiest cities of Morocco and the captial of the capital of destiny alouit you'll visit its typical souks ( Market ),continue to Tinjdad and Todra Gorges,clearly among the most dramatic sights you can get across in the kingdom of Morocco.Lunch in the right place ( optional ).Continue Dades Gorges its an new sence of life which is really different from what you know.Check into hotel in the heart of the gorges
Dades Gorges - Marrakech :
On a rarely frequented off beaten track in which you'll appreciate the tranquiltiy of the mountains you'll set off Marrakech,you'll pass by Ouarzazate the capital of the cinema in Morocco.Set of to Marrakech through Atlas mountains over Tizi N'tichka pass.Arrive Marrakech and end of the tour.
- Inclusions -
- - Breakfasts
- Exclusions -
- - Hotels of the first night and last night
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Casablanca
- At Disposal Van with English Speaking Driver - from 134 USD
Email the tour operator - From Casablanca Fes and Sahara Desert to Marrakech
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.