Tafraoute to Tiznit
- Price from:
- 115 EUR /person
- 07713 615829
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 2 days
- Location Start:
- Customer's accommodation
- Location Finish:
- Customer's accommodation
- Start time:
- 07.00 am
- End time:
- 05.00 pm
- We Speak:
- French, English, Arabic, German
Last updated: 04/26/2007
This wonderful tour through the stunning Anti Atlas Mountains and Ameln Valley can be taken in 1 day or 2 days with an overnight stay at a luxurious riad in Tafraoute.
This trip takes you from Tafraoute near Agadir, through the stunning Anti Atlas mountains and Ameln Valley, via different Berber villages and on to Tiznit, which is well known for the silver markets and walled town.
The drive from Tafraoute to Tiznit is one of the most spectacularly beautiful that you can make in Morocco. The amazing splendour of the Anti Atlas mountains, the contrast between oasis greenery and barren mountain slopes and the bizarre lunar landscape around Tafraoute make this drive very worthwhile and memorable.
In the rugged Anti-Atlas country see the famous blue painted rocks by Belgian artist, Jean Verame.
The Ameln Valley (Valley of Almonds) offers some of the most spectacular nature scenes of Morocco, as well as some of the most beautiful villages. The Ameln Valley is known as the valley of 26 villages, all pink and red brick, nestling on the sides of the mountains.
See the unusual pink village of Aguerd-Oudad, which is built under a huge boulder eroded into an unusual formation, known as "The Hat of Napoleon".
The extended 2-day trip includes an overnight stay at the luxurious bed and breakfast hotel, "Riad Tafraout", which can be seen in detail on our website.
- Inclusions -
- Overnight stay in Riad Tafraout (2 day tour only)
- Extras -
- Note: the price depends on the number in your party and what size vehicle is then required.
Erlebnis-Tours-Maroc offers tailor made personal quality tours - you will not be travelling with strangers and you can customise the tours as you wish, although this may affect the price.
All our tours are personalised - the tour offered here is an example of one of our more popular trips.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Agadir
- Pistes Atlantiques - 6 days from 500 EUR
Email the tour operator - Tafraoute to Tiznit
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.