Quad Biking in the Sahara
- Price from:
- 45 EUR /person
- 07713 615829
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 03/19/2007
For the ultimate thrill, try quad biking in Morocco's Sahara desert or miles of deserted sandy beaches. Tailor made personal tours for you and your party.
Erlebnis-Tours-Maroc are a UK and Morocco based tour company, specialising in quad bike tours near Agadir.
We will collect you from your accommodation in air conditioned car or minibus and transport you and the quad bikes to the Sub-Sahara. We include safety equipment, a demonstration and we stay with you throughout. You can book a half or full day and the latter will include lunch. At the end of your session, we will transport you back to your accommodation.
As with all our tours, the quad bike tours are tailored to you and your party, and you will not be sharing the trip with strangers.
We promise you a brilliant time, whether a seasoned quadder or a complete novice, and guarantee you'll want to do it again!
- Inclusions -
- Lunch (full day trip only)
- Extras -
- Erlebnis-Tours-Maroc offers tailor made personal quality tours - you will not be travelling with strangers and you can customise the tours as you wish, although this may affect the price.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Agadir
- Petit Sahara Massa Tour - from 117 EUR
Email the tour operator - Quad Biking in the Sahara
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.