Petit Sahara Massa Tour
- Price from:
- 117 EUR /person
- +44 (0)7713 615829
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 08.00 am
- End time:
- 05.00 pm
- We Speak:
- French, English, Arabic, German
Last updated: 09/02/2009
This lovely trip through the Sub Sahara region will show you amazing Mesa Flamingos, beautiful reservoirs, sand dunes & stunning oases. Includes a stay with a traditional Berber family for lunch.
Your personal driver will collect you and your party early in the morning from your accommodation or location of your choice in the Agadir region and take you on a wonderful sightseeing journey through the Petit (Sub) Sahara, full of changes in the countryside.
You leave Agadir early in the morning en route to the banana plantations. From there to the coast where early in the morning you can see fishermen on the edge of the water catching the meal of the day. There are lots of holiday homes in the caves in the cliff, where people live during the summer months.
Next is a scenic tour through the National Park, where you may be lucky to the flamingoes in the Sous River (unfortunately we can't order them to be there!). Your driver will be doing some shopping on the way, but it's not for him. He will be shopping for your lunch, which will be with a traditional Berber family in the Petit Sahara. He will drop off the food then take into the desert and leave with you with another guide who will trek with you across the sand dunes and back to the house for lunch. Lunch is a traditional Moroccan feast, so work up a hearty appetite trekking across the desert to really do it justice.
After lunch it's off to the Barrages that feed Agadir with water and the beautiful views. From there it's on to Tiznit, the silver city, with it's old walled medina and distinctive blue houses. Tiznit is on a trade route from Mauritania to Morocco, so this is an ideal opportunity to do a spot of shopping. Time your tour well as every Thursday the ambulating souks of this region comes together in Tiznit, making up the largest market within miles.
At the end of the day, it's back to Agadir and your driver will return you and your party to your accommodation or location of your choice.
This full day tour can include whatever you would like to do. All our tours are tailor made for you, so there is no fixed itinery - let us know what you would like to do and we accommodate your wishes. You will be able to tell your driver/guide what you would like to see or you can leave it to him to take you on a tour with the above itinerary, through the Sub-Sahara, soaking up all the wonderful scenery.
- Inclusions -
- Traditional Moroccan lunch, drinks
- Extras -
- Note: the price depends on the number in your party and what size vehicle is then required. As the tour can be personalised to suit, this may also affect the final price, which will be agreed before booking.
Erlebnis-Tours-Maroc offers tailor-made personal quality tours - you will not be travelling with strangers and you can customise the tours as you wish, although this may affect the price.
All our tours are personalised - the tour offered here is an example of one of our more popular trips.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Agadir
- Quad Biking in the Sahara - from 45 EUR
Email the tour operator - Petit Sahara Massa Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.