Tours to Mauritius
- Price from:
- 5668 ZAR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 03/18/2007
The biggest variety of tours to Indian Ocean Islands now available! Visit
- Inclusions -
- B&B/ HB/ FB Basis
- Extras -
- -Packages are capacity controlled and thus subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
-Prices exclude all services not mentioned in the inclusions, as well as any meals & drinks that are not specified.
-Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are also not included.
-Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
-Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
-All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
-Valid for South African Residents only
-Please note (For packages that include flights): New Advertising Standards Authority regulations require Tour Operators to include all additional costs in their advertisements. As airport taxes and levies fluctuate, these prices are approximate and will be confirmed at the time of the booking.
-Packages can be delivered at your doorstep for an additional fee.
Please see for other terms and conditions
Please note that the booking will need at least 2 working days to get confirmed after the booking form has been received. Unfortunately the hotels take 24hours to confirm and if the specific flights are unavailable an alternative will be provisionally booked. This might be more expensive but we will look for alternatives before getting back to you.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Mauritius
- Padi Advanced Open Water Diver Course - 5 days from 365 EUR
Email the tour operator - Tours to Mauritius
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.