- Price from:
- 95 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 1 hour
- Location Start:
- Grand Bay
- Location Finish:
- Grand Bay
- Start time:
- 08.30 am
- End time:
- 04.00 pm
- We Speak:
- English, French
Last updated: 05/08/2009
Amazing trip to the deep mystery of the sea. Make your dream come true by going at 35 meters depth on board of a real submarine. A unique once in a life time experience!
A life time experience!
During your trip you will get to visit a shipwreck, explore the rich coral reefs, observe the variety and encounter various species of fish.
You will get to experience what you only dream about, when going underwater and staring into the crystal clear Mauritian water and observe the rich sea life from deep underwater.
The underwater trip will last almost an hour. The submarine can accommodate 5 passengers and the pilot. The submarine is air-conditioned with fully transparent-glassed cabin at atmospheric pressure. You will thus enjoy exceptionally clear panoramic views of the extraordinary underwater world.
At 25 or 35 meters undersea, you may notice some rare species, just like on any other traditional safari. Apart from the marine life, the sprawling exotic corals make the trip in the Blue Safari a memorable experience.
The pilots of this amazing experience are well trained in marine biology and been specially hired for providing a safe trip to all the travelers.
- Extras -
- * All submarines are approved and certified by the international authorities for design and safety at sea
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Grand Bay
- Macchabee Forest Half Day - from 45 EUR
- Ile aux Cerfs island Tour - from 29 EUR
- Mauritius North Tour - from 19 EUR
- Mauritius South & Southwest Tour - from 19 EUR
- Mauritius South West Tour - from 19 EUR
- Mauritius South Chamouny Tour - from 19 EUR
- Mauritius South East Tour - from 19 EUR
- Catamaran Cruise Gabriel Island - from 39 EUR
Email the tour operator - Submarine Trip
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.