Glimpse of the Wilderness Private Safari 3 Days 2 Nights
- Price from:
- 1000 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- End time:
- We Speak:
Last updated: 01/25/2010
Welcome to the theatre of the wild and the land of lava, springs and man-eaters. On this safari you will be able to view various species of wild game including the lion, leopard, cheetah, the elephant and a host of other plains animals. You will also be able to see attractions like, lava flows, caves and the famous and beautiful Mzima Springs.
Nairobi - Tsavo East
Pick up from the airport or hotel for a safari briefing from our tour manager then depart for Tsavo East National Park arriving in time for an early lunch and enjoy an afternoon game drive till dusk.
The park has an interesting and diverse history including: the Waliangulu and Kamba tribes used the park as a hunting ground prior to gazette-ment; the first European to see Mount Kenya, rev. Dr. L. Krapf, journeyed on foot through this area in 1848; during the construction of the railway bridge over the Tsavo River in 1898, lions (the famed man-eaters of Tsavo) terrorized the workers, killing over 130 people before being killed by Col. J. H. Patterson. During World War 1, British forces along the Tsavo river to counter threats from invading German soldiers from Tanganyika (now Tanzania); the European explorer Captain Lugards a European explorer passed through the area on his way to Uganda.
Dinner and overnight at Ashnil Aruba Lodge or Tented Camp.
Tsavo - Amboseli
Enjoy a pre - breakfast game drive and have a look at this wonderful attraction at sunrise which is considered the pearl of Africa. After breakfast cross over to the nearby Amboseli and game drive as you head to the lodge for check in.
Amboseli is renowned for its huge elephant herds. Africa's highest Mountain - Mt Kilimanjaro sits on the upper slopes of Amboseli National park. Mt. Kilimanjaro snow white peak lies across the border in Tanzania. Seeing the Kilimanjaro hovering above the clouds in the early hours of the morning is quite an experience. For the enthusiastic photographer, animal pictures arising against the dramatic backdrop of the mountain is quite a thrill. Apart from the Elephants, Amboseli is a home to; buffalos, black rhinos, zebras, wildebeest and other plain animals.
Dinner and overnight at Amboseli Kibo Camp or similar.
Amboseli - Nairobi
Spend the better part of the early morning exploring the Reserve in a pre breakfast game drive and get a chance to see elephants and giraffes among other wildlife. You can also stand the chance to view the sights of Mt. Kilimanjaro. After breakfast depart for Nairobi for your connecting flight to your next destination.
End of safari.
- Inclusions -
- Transport based on a 4x4 safari minibus with pop up roof for game viewing - Park entry fee - Accommodation and all meals - Service of an English-speaking driver guide - Game drives as per the Itinerary - Government taxes
- Exclusions -
- Extras at the Tented Camps i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc. - International flight fees - Departure tax - Tips to porters and drivers - Items of personal nature e.g. toiletries
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Tsavo National Park
- 5 Days 4 Nights in the Wild Tsavo - 5 days from 720 USD
- 2 Days safari into Tsavo East National Park 2 Days 1 Night - 2 days from 480 USD
- Under Canvas wildlife viewing in Kenya by road 12 Days 11 Nights - 12 days from 2220 USD
- Tsavo and Chyulu Game Safari 4 Days 3 Nights - 4 days from 1148 USD
- Ecotourism and culture Safari with a beach holiday 15days... - 15 days from 4640 USD
- Amboseli, Tsavo West, East Wildlife Private Lodge Safari 3... - 3 days from 1000 USD
- Amboseli, Tsavo West, Tsavo East Wildlife Private Lodge... - 4 days from 1 USD
- Amboseli , Tsavo East and Tsavo West (Under canvas) Safari 3... - 3 days from 1060 USD
- Adventure Safari to Tsavo West Wildlife -3 Days / 2 Nights - 3 days from 600 USD
- Fascinating Honeymoon Safari 6 Days - 6 days from 1278 USD
Email the tour operator - Glimpse of the Wilderness Private Safari 3 Days 2 Nights
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.