Amboseli , Tsavo East and Tsavo West (Under canvas) Safari 3 days 2 Nights
- Price from:
- 1060 USD /person
- +254 20 2212535
- +254 20 2212536
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- End time:
- We Speak:
Last updated: 01/12/2010
Welcome to the Theatre of the wild and the land of lava, springs and man-eaters. On this safari you will be able to view various species of wild game including the lion, leopard, cheetah, the elephant and a host of other plains animals. You will also be able to see attractions like, lava flows, caves and the famous and beautiful Mzima Springs and Mt. Kilimanjaro.
Nairobi - Amboseli
On arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, you will be met by our tour manager who will brief you on your safari before you depart for Amboseli National park arriving in time for an early lunch then enjoy an afternoon game drive till dusk.
Amboseli is renowned for its huge elephant herds. Africa's highest Mountain - Mt Kilimanjaro sits on the upper slopes of Amboseli National park. Mt. Kilimanjaro snow white peak lies across the border in Tanzania. Seeing the Kilimanjaro hovering above the clouds in the early hours of the morning is quite an experience. For the enthusiastic photographer, animal pictures arising against the dramatic backdrop of the mountain is quite a thrill. Apart from the Elephants, Amboseli is a home to; buffalos, black rhinos, zebras, wildebeest and other plain animals.
Dinner and overnight at Kibo Tented camp or Sentrim tented camp or similar.
Amboseli - Tsavo East - Tsavo West
Pre - breakfast game drive so as to have a chance of seeing the early predators. Breakfast then final game drive en-route to Tsavo East and Tsavo West with parked lunch. You will then be taken for a game viewing drive till dusk.
The Tsavo East park has an interesting and diverse history including: the Waliangulu and Kamba tribes used the park as a hunting ground prior to gazette-ment; the first European to see Mount Kenya, rev. Dr. L. Krapf, journeyed on foot through this area in 1848; during the construction of the railway bridge over the Tsavo River in 1898, lions (the famed man-eaters of Tsavo) terrorized the workers, killing over 130 people before being killed by Col. J. H. Patterson. During World War 1, British forces along the Tsavo river to counter threats from invading German soldiers from Tanganyika (now Tanzania); the European explorer Captain Lugards a European explorer passed through the area on his way to Uganda.
Tsavo West Park is a vast expanse of savannah stretching from Mtito Andei, along the Mombasa - Nairobi road south to the Tanzania border. The north eastern boundary along the highway adjoins Tsavo east National park but Tsavo west has more varied topography and more diverse array of habitats than its neighbour.
Dinner and overnight at Satao Camp / Ashnil Aruba Camp or similar.
Tsavo West - Nairobi
Pre - breakfast game drive so as to have a chance of seeing the early predators. Breakfast then final game drive en-route to Nairobi arriving in the evening. Enjoy a complimentary dinner at one of the famous Carnivore Restaurant.
End of safari.
- Inclusions -
- Transport based on a safari minibus with pop up roof for game viewing - Park entry fee - Accommodation and all meals - Service of an English-speaking driver guide - Game drives as per the Itinerary - Government taxes
- Exclusions -
- Tips to driver guides and porter. - Extras at the lodges - tips, drinks, telephone, laundry etc - Items of personal expenses. - International airfares
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Tsavo National Park
- 5 Days 4 Nights in the Wild Tsavo - 5 days from 720 USD
- Glimpse of the Wilderness Private Safari 3 Days 2 Nights - 3 days from 1000 USD
- 2 Days safari into Tsavo East National Park 2 Days 1 Night - 2 days from 480 USD
- Under Canvas wildlife viewing in Kenya by road 12 Days 11 Nights - 12 days from 2220 USD
- Tsavo and Chyulu Game Safari 4 Days 3 Nights - 4 days from 1148 USD
- Ecotourism and culture Safari with a beach holiday 15days... - 15 days from 4640 USD
- Amboseli, Tsavo West, East Wildlife Private Lodge Safari 3... - 3 days from 1000 USD
- Amboseli, Tsavo West, Tsavo East Wildlife Private Lodge... - 4 days from 1 USD
- Adventure Safari to Tsavo West Wildlife -3 Days / 2 Nights - 3 days from 600 USD
- Fascinating Honeymoon Safari 6 Days - 6 days from 1278 USD
Email the tour operator - Amboseli , Tsavo East and Tsavo West (Under canvas) Safari 3 days 2 Nights
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.