Amboseli, Tsavo West, Tsavo East Wildlife Private Lodge Safari 4 Days 3 Nights
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 1 USD /person
- +254 20 2212535
- +254 20 2212536
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 4 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- End time:
- We Speak:
Last updated: 01/12/2010
Welcome to the Theatre of the wild and the land of lava, springs and man-eaters. On this Wildlife Lodge Safari you will be able to view various species of wild game including the lion, leopard, cheetah, the elephant and a host of other plains animals. You will also be able to see attractions like, lava flows, caves and the famous and beautiful Mzima Springs and Mt. Kilimanjaro. You will start in Nairobi and end in Nairobi and travel in a tour minivan during this safari.You will travel in one vehicle privately.
Nairobi - Amboseli
On arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, you will be met by our tour manager who will brief you on your safari before you depart for Amboseli National park arriving in time for an early lunch then enjoy an afternoon game drive till dusk.
Amboseli is renowned for its huge elephant herds. Africa's highest Mountain - Mt Kilimanjaro sits on the upper slopes of Amboseli National park. Mt. Kilimanjaro snow white peak lies across the border in Tanzania. Seeing the Kilimanjaro hovering above the clouds in the early hours of the morning is quite an experience. For the enthusiastic photographer, animal pictures arising against the dramatic backdrop of the mountain is quite a thrill. Apart from the Elephants, Amboseli is a home to; buffalos, black rhinos, zebras, wildebeest and other plain animals.
All meals and overnight at Amboseli Sopa lodge or similar
On this day you will explore the Amboseli National Park by going for morning and afternoon game viewing drives.
All meals and overnight at Amboseli Sopa lodge or similar.
Amboseli - Tsavo West - Tsavo East
Pre - breakfast game drive so as to have a chance of seeing the early predators. Breakfast then final game drive en-route to Tsavo West and then to Tsavo East with parked lunch. You will then be taken for a game viewing drive till dusk.
Tsavo East / West National park: Both national parks are managed separately but together they form the largest reserve in East Africa. The northern part of Tsavo east may not however be visited by tourists. Nevertheless the Tsavo national park founded in 1947 is one of the most visited tourist attraction in Kenya. In spite of its arid countryside and savannah vegetation about 60species of mammals and 400 different species of birds are to be found here. The Tsavo is particularly famous because of its dramatic scenery and the "Red Elephants" which owe their colors to the dust prevalent in this area as well as lions and cheetahs. There are many antelopes (Oryx, kudus, giants gazelles and giraffe) Burchell's zebras, Masai giraffes baboons and vervet monkeys of the birds the most impressive is the Maasai ostrich. Where there is water such as at Mzima springs, crocodiles and hippos can also be seen.
All meals and overnight at Ashnil Aruba Lodge or Similar.
Day 4:Tsavo East - Nairobi
Pre - breakfast game drive so as to have a chance of seeing the early predators. Breakfast then final game drive en-route to Nairobi arriving in the evening in readiness for your departure flight.
End of safari.
- Inclusions -
- Transport based on a safari minibus with pop up roof for game viewing - Park entry fee - Accommodation and all meals - Service of an English-speaking driver guide - Game drives as per the Itinerary - Government taxes
- Exclusions -
- Hot air Balloon flight in Maasai Mara - US$ 425 per person extra (Price is subject to confirmation at the time of booking.) - Tips to driver guides and porter. - Extras at the lodges - tips, drinks, telephone, laundry etc - Items of personal expenses
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Tsavo National Park
- 5 Days 4 Nights in the Wild Tsavo - 5 days from 720 USD
- Glimpse of the Wilderness Private Safari 3 Days 2 Nights - 3 days from 1000 USD
- 2 Days safari into Tsavo East National Park 2 Days 1 Night - 2 days from 480 USD
- Under Canvas wildlife viewing in Kenya by road 12 Days 11 Nights - 12 days from 2220 USD
- Tsavo and Chyulu Game Safari 4 Days 3 Nights - 4 days from 1148 USD
- Ecotourism and culture Safari with a beach holiday 15days... - 15 days from 4640 USD
- Amboseli, Tsavo West, East Wildlife Private Lodge Safari 3... - 3 days from 1000 USD
- Amboseli , Tsavo East and Tsavo West (Under canvas) Safari 3... - 3 days from 1060 USD
- Adventure Safari to Tsavo West Wildlife -3 Days / 2 Nights - 3 days from 600 USD
- Fascinating Honeymoon Safari 6 Days - 6 days from 1278 USD
Email the tour operator - Amboseli, Tsavo West, Tsavo East Wildlife Private Lodge Safari 4 Days 3 Nights
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.