2 Days safari into Tsavo East National Park 2 Days 1 Night
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 480 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 2 days
- Location Start:
- Nairobi or Mombasa
- Location Finish:
- Nairobi or Mombasa
- Start time:
- End time:
- We Speak:
Last updated: 01/22/2010
This is a two days safari into the Tsavo East National park from either Nairobi or Mombasa. We will transfer you from Nairobi by road to Tsavo east or by flight for you to start your safari from Mombasa. Welcome to the Theatre of the wild and the land of lava, springs and man-eaters. On this safari you will be able to view various species of wild game including the lion, leopard, cheetah, the elephant and a host of other plains animals. You will also be able to see attractions like, lava flows, caves and the famous and beautiful Mzima Springs. You will be travelling in a tour van privately on this trip.
Mombasa - Tsavo East National Park
After breakfast at 7.30 am, you will be pick up from your hotel residence - Kikambala for a safari briefing from our tour manager then depart for Tsavo East National Park arriving in time for an early lunch and enjoy an afternoon game drive till dusk.
Lunch, Dinner and overnight at Ashnil Aruba Camp. FB.
The Tsavo East National park has an interesting and diverse history including: the Waliangulu and Kamba tribes used the park as a hunting ground prior to gazettement; the first European to see Mount Kenya, rev. Dr. L. Krapf, journeyed on foot through this area in 1848; during the construction of the railway bridge over the Tsavo River in 1898, lions (the famed man-eaters of Tsavo) terrorized the workers, killing over 130 people before being killed by Col. J. H. Patterson. During World War 1, British forces along the Tsavo river to counter threats from invading German soldiers from Tanganyika (now Tanzania); the European explorer Captain Lugards a European explorer passed through the area on his way to Uganda.
Tsavo East National Park - Mombasa
Enjoy a Pre breakfast game drive so as to get a chance of seeing the early risers and their predator tactics. After breakfast depart for Mombasa, arriving in the evening at your hotel for dinner and overnight.
End of safari.
- Inclusions -
- Transport based on a safari minibus with pop up roof for game viewing - Park entry fee - Accommodation and all meals - Service of an English-speaking driver guide - Game drives as per the Itinerary - Christmas Supplements. - Government taxes
- Exclusions -
- Tips to driver guides and porter. - Extras at the lodges - tips, drinks, telephone, laundry etc - Items of personal expenses.
- Extras -
- Note: There is no balloon safari at the Tsavo East National park but there is is Mara and Amboseli @ US$ 450 per person
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Tsavo National Park
- 5 Days 4 Nights in the Wild Tsavo - 5 days from 720 USD
- Glimpse of the Wilderness Private Safari 3 Days 2 Nights - 3 days from 1000 USD
- Under Canvas wildlife viewing in Kenya by road 12 Days 11 Nights - 12 days from 2220 USD
- Tsavo and Chyulu Game Safari 4 Days 3 Nights - 4 days from 1148 USD
- Ecotourism and culture Safari with a beach holiday 15days... - 15 days from 4640 USD
- Amboseli, Tsavo West, East Wildlife Private Lodge Safari 3... - 3 days from 1000 USD
- Amboseli, Tsavo West, Tsavo East Wildlife Private Lodge... - 4 days from 1 USD
- Amboseli , Tsavo East and Tsavo West (Under canvas) Safari 3... - 3 days from 1060 USD
- Adventure Safari to Tsavo West Wildlife -3 Days / 2 Nights - 3 days from 600 USD
- Fascinating Honeymoon Safari 6 Days - 6 days from 1278 USD
Email the tour operator - 2 Days safari into Tsavo East National Park 2 Days 1 Night
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.