Kenya Nanyuki excursion 2 Days 1 Night
- Price from:
- 868 USD /person
- +254 20 2212535
- +254 20 2212536
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 2 days
- 1 hour
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- End time:
- We Speak:
Last updated: 01/21/2010
This is a two days road safari to the Equator line in Nanyuki and then to the Sweetwater's tented camp starting from Nairobi and ending in Nairobi. You will stay at the camp and travel in a tour Mini Van.
Nairobi – Sweetwater's Tented Camp
On arrival at the Nairobi's Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, you will be met by our tour manager who will brief you on your safari before you embark on your trip from the Airport. Or alternatively, if you are accommodated in Nairobi hotel, after breakfast, we will receive you from your Nairobi hotel. Thereafter, depart for the Sweetwater's Tented Camp, stopping at the viewpoint of the Equator line at Nanyuki. Arriving in time for lunch. You will have an afternoon rest as you view the Animals at the Water hole.
Sweetwater's Tented Camp lies in the heart of privately owned Sweetwater's Game Reserve, in the Mount Kenya National Park, enjoying magnificent views across the game studded plains to the snow capped peaks of Mount Kenya.Overlooking a floodlit waterhole, the camp offers the visitor an unforgettable opportunity to watch and photograph animals in their natural habitat.With its superb accommodation, personal service, first class cuisine and outstanding array of activities, Sweetwaters is in a class of its own. Accommodation is provided in luxuriously appointed tents, with en suite facilities and private veranda. Each tent overlooks the waterhole. Within the quaint original farmhouse is the dining room, bar and reception area. You will be treated to day and night game drives by four-wheel drive vehicles, walking safaris escorted by a knowledgeable ranger, bird walks, camel safaris and outdoor dining ensure there is always plenty to do.
Lunch,Dinner and overnight at Sweetwater's Tented Camp.
Sweetwater's Tented Camp - Nairobi
After breakfast and your last game viewing drive, depart the Sweetwater's Tented Camp for Nairobi arriving in time for lunch at your hotel.
- Inclusions -
- - Transport based on a safari minibus with pop up roof for game viewing - Park entry fee - Accommodation and all meals at Sweetwater's Tented Camp - Service of an English-speaking driver guide - Game drives as per the Itinerary - Driver allowances - Government taxes
- Exclusions -
- Tips to driver guides and porter. - Extras at the lodges – tips, drinks, telephone
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Nanyuki
- Mount Kenya Climbing and a Glimpse of Kenya Wildlife Safari... - from 4950 USD
Email the tour operator - Kenya Nanyuki excursion 2 Days 1 Night
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.