The Hemming Way Trail in Kenya 4 Days 3 Nights
- Price from:
- 854 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 4 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- End time:
- We Speak:
Last updated: 01/21/2010
This safari will take you through the Great Rift Valley, the only earth feature observable from space. You will be able to see plenty of wildlife varying from Kenya's Big five, the lion, elephant, rhino, buffalo and the cheetah among a host of other different animal species.
Pick up from airport and tour briefing by our tour manager then transfer to Masai Mara along the floor of the Great Rift Valley via Narok the only Masai town, then climb the western wall of the valley entering Hemming Ways country that board Serengeti plains, arriving at Mara in time for lunch. Enjoy your first afternoon game drive.
Dinner and overnight at Mara Springs camp.
Maasai Mara / Lake Nakuru
Pre breakfast game drive then after breakfast depart for Lake Nakuru arriving in time for lunch then if time allows enjoy an afternoon game drive in this wonderful piece of nature.
Dinner and overnight at Lake Nakuru lodge.
Embark on a pre breakfast game drive then after breakfast depart for the nearby Lake Naivasha arriving in time for lunch and check in at the Lake Naivasha crater lodge. If time permits you can enjoy an afternoon game viewing drive.
Dinner and overnight at Lake Naivasha Crater Lodge.
Depart after a sumptuous breakfast to Nairobi and enjoy a complimentary lunch at the Carnivore restaurant then afterwards transfer to the airport for your connecting flight to the next destination.
End of safari.
- Inclusions -
- Transport based on a safari minibus with pop up roof for game viewing - Park entry fee - Cook, camping equipment and all meals - Service of an English-speaking driver guide - Game drives as per the itinerary - Government taxes
- Exclusions -
- Hot air Balloon flight in Maasai Mara - US$ 425 per person extra (Price is subject to confirmation at the time of booking.) - Tips to driver guides and porter. - Extras - tips, etc - Items of personal expenses.
- Extras -
- Maasai Mara Balloon Flight
Take the opportunity to fly over the Mara in a Hot air Balloon provided at an extra cost. The balloon package includes a champagne breakfast in the wild! If you can spare the money, viewing abundant game afloat a balloon is an unforgettable experience.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Nakuru
- Travel from Nairobi to Maasai Mara wildlife viewing in 6 Days... - 6 days from 2820 USD
- Bird watch at Lake Nakuru National Park and Game view at... - 4 days from 840 USD
- Bird watching at Lake Nakuru and Maasai Mara Game viewing 5... - 5 days from 1925 USD
- Maasai Mara to Lake Nakuru Game viewing safari 6Days 5Nights - 6 days from 1400 USD
- Airborne Safari around Kenya 10 Days 9 Nights - 10 days from 3690 USD
- Heavenly wild Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru National Park 3... - 3 days from 542 USD
- Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru Budget Camping Safari 4 Days 3... - 4 days from 1000 USD
- Kenya Wheelchair Game trail Lodge safari 10Days 9Nights - 10 days from 5580 USD
- Wilderness Disability Camping or Lodge Safariin Kenya 6 Days... - 5 days from 1500 USD
Email the tour operator - The Hemming Way Trail in Kenya 4 Days 3 Nights
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.