Exciting Domestic Easter Holiday Camping Safari in Kenya 3 Days
- Special Occasions
- Price from:
- 300 USD /person
- +254 20 2252015
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 08.00 am
- End time:
- 05.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 08/10/2009
An exciting a three days Camping holiday at Crayfish tented camp in Naivasha.You will visit Hell's Gate National Parks.
In the morning of this day, you will be picked up at your residence and depart Nairobi for your trip to Lake Naivasha and Hell's Gate national park along the floor of the Great Rift Valley arriving at Cray Fish camp in time for pitching your tents and making your lunch. After lunch, enjoy your first afternoon game viewing drive in the Hell's Gate National park.
Lake Naivasha - Hell's Gate National Park
This day you will have all activities at the Lake and its surrounding including Boat Riding, Wildlife game viewing and driving around the Lake Naivasha. All meals at your Camp.
Lake Naivasha - Nairobi
After break fast, you will depart the Campafter having have Lunch and after a visit to your interesting place around lake Naivasha including Bicycle Riding inside Hell's Gate National Park.
After lunch drive back to Nairobi arriving in the afternoon for drop off at your residence.
- Inclusions -
- Park entry fee and Bycycle hire fees plus boat hire costs
- Exclusions -
- Tips to driver guides and porter.
- Extras -
- Easter holidays are always celebrated in Kenya annually marked with celebrations of various kinds.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Naivasha
- Kenya Wildlife Camping Adventure Safari 10 Days 9 Nights - 10 days from 3400 USD
- Game Viewing and Camping Expedition 3 Days 2 Nights - 3 days from 750 USD
- Walking Safari through Kenya 6 Days 5 Nights - 6 days from 1695 USD
- Kenya Agricultural tour and sightseeing trip 13Days 12 Nights - 13 days from 4980 USD
- Wildlife Safari 6 Days 5 Nights - 6 days from 1400 USD
Email the tour operator - Exciting Domestic Easter Holiday Camping Safari in Kenya 3 Days
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.