Kenya Adventure Game Viewing And Beach Safari 14 Days 13 Nights
- Price from:
- 6440 USD /person
- +254 20 2252015
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 14 days
- Location Start:
- Nairobi.Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
- Location Finish:
- Mombasa,Moi International Airport
- Start time:
- 08.00 am
- End time:
- 05.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 04/02/2009
This is a 14 days safari whereby you will be able to enjoy the best of Kenyaâs Game viewing and Beach Safari.You will visit the famous Maasai Mara Game Reserve,which is also the 7th wonder of world
Arrival -Nairobi-Nairobi City Excursion;
Upon your arrival at the Jommo Kenyatta International Airport,you will immediately be met and received by our Tour Manager who will then brief you on your Safari.He shall then transffer you to your Nairobi hotel where you will freshen up,have lunch and set off for an excursion around Nairobi city in the afternoon till evening.
This Nairobi city tour excursion includes a tasty walk of the city-in-the-sun with our tour guide, where you have ample time for close photography, bargain and diversified shopping while visiting the stately Parliament buildings, Kenyatta International Conference Centre and the colourful Nairobi city market.A lift to the top of KICC to look at Nairobi skyline can be arranged. Also are Visits to Kenya National archives & Watatu art gallery. Thereafter, a visit to the Snake park and National Museum (the Finest Small Museum in Africa) well known for its spell binding exhibits and displays of early man, tribal regalia and the flora and fauna of Kenya.A close visit to the botanical garden is also possible.
Dinner and Overnight Stay at the Fairview Hotel.
Nairobi City Excursion;
After enjoying your breakfast you will be picked up from your hotel by our tour guide/driver and then drive towards the Ngong Hills and pass the Ngong village to the Karen Blixen Museum, for many years was her home. Later proceed to the Giraffe Centre to see and hand feed the famous endangered species of Rothschild Giraffe and her family. You will then drive to the famous Carnivore Restaurant in Nairobi where you will have your lunch.In the afternoon you will enjoy a visit to the Nairobi National Park till evening.
Nairobi National Park is a unique wildlife sanctuary which is just a few kilometres from Nairobi's bustling city centre, with Nairobi boasting of having the only wildlife sanctuary to be found in the city precincts in the world. Despite its proximity over 50 species of mammals can be found there, including four of the Big Five with elephant species not being represented. The tour also includes a visit to the animal orphanage at the park gate. The tour returns to the city centre by sundown.
Dinner and Overnight Stay at the Fairview Hotel.
You will be picked up at your hotel in Nairobi after breakfast and depart for Laikipia either by Charter flight from Wilson Airport or drive and arrive at the Lewa Conservancy area where you will have lunch and enjoy an afternoon horse back riding till evening
The Lewa Conservancy is a world famous Nature Conservancy on 40,000 acres of pristine country on the Northern slopes of Mount Kenya. It is home to the Big Five and a host of other species such as Grevy's Zebra, Somali Ostrich, Reticulated Giraffe and other rare species.
Dinner and Overnight Stay at the Lewa Downs Private Camp.
Laikipia Lewa Conservancy-Mount Kenya National Park;
Drive to Mount Kenya National Park after your breakfast and arrive at the Mountain Lodge in good time for lunch. After lunch have view game from the tree lodges balcony and take a nature walk guided by an experience naturalist.
Mt Kenya National Park is very different from all others. For one thing, the protected area only starts at a height of 3,300meters above sea level and because of the rough mountain country is unsuitable for a motor safari. For another, although many animals live here (e.g. Elephants, Buffaloes) you do not see many of them except at the water hole by the âmountain lodgeâ where particularly at night many animals can be observed.
Dinner and overnight at Mountain Serena Lodge.
Mount National Park-Samburu National Park;
After breakfast leave for Samburu National Park as you enjoy your last game drive in the Park.You will have Lunch and late afternoon game drive in the Samburu Game Reserve, home to the rare and unusual reticulated giraffe, gerenuk, Gravy's zebra and beisa Oryx.
Samburu national reserve is a wild life haven. Here you will sport Africa's big cats-lions, cheetahs and the elusive leopard. Some animals are unique to this northern Kenya Park; gravy's zebra, reticulated giraffe, kudus and gerenuk. The Ewaso Nyiro River, the boundary with the neighbouring buffalo spring s national reserve, is where the elephant's buffalo and other animal's species gather for a drink. You will find the scenic semiarid landscape quite dramatic. The reserve is located within the lands of the colorful semi-nomadic Samburu tribesmen.
Dinner and Overnight Stay at the Samburu Serena Lodge
Samburu National Park-Shaba National Reserve - Lake Bogoria National Reserve
After breakfast depart for Shaba National Reserve which lies on the Eastern side of Samburu National Park.Have a stopover to view game before you proceed to Lake Bogoria National Reserve.
The Shaba National Reserve is very peaceful, and attracts animals because of River Uaaso Nyiro (meaning brown water - pronounced U-aa-so-Nyee-ro) that runs through it, and the mixture of acacia, riverine forest, thorn trees and grass vegetation. The Uaaso Nyiro flows from the Kenyan highlands, and completes down stream at the famous Lorian Swamp.
Lake Bogoria gives you the chance to seeing tens of thousands of falmingoes. Hot water geysers and ferocious funnels are found here and the mid day heat can be very unforgiving. Nevertheless, the game is plentiful and it is one of the areas where the rare Greater Kudu can be viewed.
Dinner and Overnight Stay at the Lake Bogoria Hotel.
Lake Bogoria National Reserve - Lake Naivasha-Maasai Mara Game Reserve
After breakfast,have a chance to enjoy a morning game drive through the Reserve as you depart for Lake Naivasha where you will make a stopover for birdwatching before you continue with your drive to Maasai Mara.Lunch en-route.You will arrive at Maasai Mara Game reserve in the evening.
Lake Naivasha is the highest of all the Rift Valley Lakes at 1880 m above sea level. This area is a birdwatcher's paradise with over 450 species of recorded birds in the area. A small islet on the lake is home to a number of game. One can enjoy a boat safari, viewing wildlife and birds from the tranquil lake. A private ranch (Kongoni Game Sanctuary) located in the area which is a home to lions, leopards, cheetah and some translocated Grevy's zebras.
Dinner and Overnight Stay at the Sopa Lodge or Keekorok Lodge.
After breakfast,Visit a Maasai Village and school to experience this nomadic tribe's way of life and participate in a service project with them, from school renovations to ecological rehabilitation projects, such as planting indigenous trees or soil erosion control.. Drive back to the lodge for your lunch, then afternoon game drive till dusk.
The Maasai Mara , now the 7th wonder of the world and 4th preferred tourist destination in the world is a home to wildlife in such abundance ad variety that it is difficult to imagine The annual migration of the wildebeest and the zebras from the Serengeti in such of water and pasture while being followed on their heels by the predators of the savannah; Lion, cheetah, wild dog, jackal, hyena, and vultures. It hosts over 450 species of animals which includes lions, rhinos, hippos, crocodiles, giraffe, wildebeests, zebras, buffalo, leopard, many kinds of antelopes and elephants.
Dinner and overnight at Sopa lodge or Keekorok lodge.
Enjoy Sunrise over the open grassland after breakfast which signals the start of a full day on the game-filled plains; photograph the stately black maned Lion, Cheetah, or Leopard, stocking defenseless herds of Wildebeest and other herbivores.
The Masai Mara is famous for it's black maned lions, elephants and buffalo that make three out of the âbig five' though luck is essential for spotting the other two namely park's animal concentration and abundance is second to none. We will cater for a picnic lunch at the hippo pool where with luck you may spot crocodiles basking on the rocks. Numerous plains game including antelopes, wildebeest, zebra, and Maasai giraffe can be seen as well as scavengers like hyena and vulture. In the late afternoon (at an extra cost), go for optional activities like having a nature walk, visiting Maasai villages to see the nomadic lifestyle or swimming in the nearby lodges.
OR Optional(On one of the days)
Take the opportunity to fly over the Mara in a Hot air Balloon provided at an extra cost. The balloon package includes a champagne breakfast in the wild! If you can spare the money, viewing abundant game afloat a balloon is an unforgettable experience.
Dinner and overnight at Sopa lodge or Keekorok lodge.
Maasai Mara Game Reserve-Amboseli National Park
Early breakfast will be provided and after that you will be transferred to the Airstrip for your flight to Nairobi. On arrival at Wilson Airport , our driver/ guide will meet you ready to drive you to Amboseli National Park arriving in time for lunch at the lodge and enjoy an afternoon game drive.
Amboseli sits on the lower slopes of mighty Mount Kilimanjaro Africa's highest mountain whose peak lies across the boarder in Tanzania. It is quite an experience to see Kilimanjaro hovering above the clouds in an early morning. The animal pictures arising against the dramatic backdrop of the mountain will thrill the photography enthusiast. Amboseli national park is renowned for its huge elephant herds. You will also see buffalo, black rhino's zebras, wildebeest and other plain animals.
Dinner and overnight at Amboseli Sopa lodge.
Amboseli National Park-Tsavo West-Tsavo East National Parks
Depart for Tsavo West and East National Parks after breakfast,lunch enroute as you enjoy your game drives.
This could be arguably one of the largest parks in the world. Larger than Wales
in Great Britain, it covers an area of 20,812 sq. km (Tsavo West & East combined). Located halfway between Nairobi and Mombasa, it is about 2Â¥1/2 hours drive from either city. Not only is it diverse in plant and animal life, it also has a wide range of geographical features including an extensive savannah, volcanic hills, a plateau (Yatta Plateau), mountain range (Ngulia Range) and the famous Mzima Springs. This spring has a daily discharge of 220,000 litres of crystal clear water from underground streams originating in the Chyulu Hills. Mzima is teeming with wildlife and you are guaranteed to seeing some hippos and crocodiles. The spring has underwater observatory and if you are lucky, you might be able to see hippos and crocodiles underwater.
Dinner and Overnight Stay at the Kilaguni Serena Lodge.
Tsavo West National Park-Mombasa Serena Beach
After breakfast enjoy your last game drive as you depart for Mombasa city arriving in time for check in at your hotel.Have lunch and spend the afternoon enjoying the unspoiled white sands of these beaches.
Dinner and Overnight Stay at Serena Beach hotel.
Mombasa Serena Beach
This day is spent at leisure in this beautiful stretch of white sands less than one hour's drive from the famous port of Mombasa.You can enjoy a swim at the hotel's pool in the afternoon to cool off from the humid weather of Mombasa. A lunch cruise on the famous Tamarind Dhow will be fascinating as well.
Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner and Overnight Stay at Serena Beach Hotel.
Mombasa Serena Beach-Moi International Airport- Mombasa - Departure
After breakfast, your at leisure to just laze on the beach where the endless white sands give an illusion of being on different plane from the rest of humanity. After lunch at the hotel, get a chance to visit a curio shop in the city and buy some fascinating products like sea shells, ornaments made from beads like necklaces, bracelets e.t.c that will remind you of your stay here when you go back home. You will be picked up from your Mombasa Hotel in the evening by our Tour Manager who will then transfer you to the Moi International Airport arriving in time for your departure flight to your next destination.
End of safari.
- Inclusions -
- Return Flight Nairobi to Maasai Mara Inclusive of taxes
- Exclusions -
- International flight
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Nairobi
- 4 hours Kibera Slums Excursion Tours - from 50 USD
- 1 Day Tour at the Nairobi National Park - from 135 USD
- Nairobi Excursion - from 140 USD
- Kenya Kibera Slum Tours 4 hours - from 50 USD
- A Convinient Excursion to Nairobi National Park 4 Hours Safari - from 90 USD
- Pro Poor Tour Kibera Slums 4 Hour Tour - from 100 USD
- masai mara balloon safari - from 400 USD
- Nairobi National Park - from 110 USD
- Nairobi Green City Of Water - from 75 EUR
- Hot Air Balloon Safaris Kenya - from 400 USD
- Shuttle Bus Transfers - from 30 USD
- Nairobi Mombasa Train - from 40 USD
- Hot Air Balloon Safari - from 295 EUR
- Under Canvas Wildlife Trail in Samburu National Reserve 3... - 3 days from 940 USD
- Wildlife Trail Family under canvas Safari 3 Days 2 Nights - 3 days from 940 USD
- ROAMING AFRICA TOURS AND SAFARIS - 7 days from 1750 USD
- Disability Tour 14 Days - 14 days from 3780 USD
- A wildlife tour for the disbled , 10 days / 9 nights - 10 days from 3000 USD
- The best family vacation tour , 8 days/7 nights - 8 days from 2400 USD
- An exciting biking and camping expedition , 28 days/27 nights... - 28 days from 7840 USD
- A Wonderful Game Trail Tour - 8 days from 2640 USD
- Explore Kogelo community - 2 days from 800 USD
- Samburu National Reserve 2 Days - 2 days from 400 USD
- Spectacular Wild Viewing Road Adventure Tour 10 Days - 10 days from 2000 USD
- Educational and Geological Students Tour 7 Days - 7 days from 616 USD
- Magnificient Family Wildlife Tour 15 Days - 15 days from 5250 USD
- Best of Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing and Kenya Biking 7 Days - 7 days from 1400 USD
- Wonderful Flying Safari at Maasai Mara 3 Days - 3 days from 960 USD
- Untamed Wilderness in the Maasai Mara 10 Days - 10 days from 1890 USD
- Lake Naivasha Valentines Crayfish Charuso 2 Days - 2 days from 120 USD
- Exiting Tsavo Chyulu Game Tour 4 Days Safari - 4 days from 1148 USD
- Experience the Best of the Maasai Mara Lodge Tour 7 Days - 7 days from 1980 USD
- Climbing on Top of Mt Kenya 4 Days - 4 days from 2000 USD
- Exciting Bird Watching Safari in Kenya 7 Days Tour - 7 days from 4590 USD
- Allure of the Wild Kenya 3 Days - 3 days from 695 USD
- Desert Camping Safari - 10 days from 1050 USD
- Best of Kenya Budget Private Camping Safari - 7 days from 1960 USD
- Airbone Game Safari 10 Days Over Great Rift Valley - 10 days from 3690 USD
- Adventures of the Wild 5 Days Tour - 6 days from 1662 USD
- Amboseli National Park 2 Days 1 Night Flying Safari - 3 days from 635 USD
- Amboseli, Masai Mara Adventure 6 days/ 5 nights safari - 6 days from 2000 USD
- 6 Days Adventure Safari - 6 days from 720 USD
- The Best 7 Days Kenya Camping Safari - 7 days from 875 USD
- Amboseli Flying Package - 3 days from 900 USD
- 6 Days Masai Mara And The Lakes - 6 days from 1720 USD
- Exclusive Adventure Safaris in Kenya - 8 days from 1900 USD
- Explore the Best of Kenya - 7 days from 1830 USD
- 3 Days Mt Kenya Climb - 3 days from 580 USD
- Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing and Wildlife Trail Safari 17 Days... - 17 days from 6940 USD
- Mt Climbing Kenya Sirimon out Sirimon 5 Days 4 Nights - 5 days from 350 USD
- Online Safari - 3 days from 480 USD
- Kisumu City and Lake Victoria Region Pro Poor Tourism Package - 4 days from 400 USD
- Mount Elgon Adventure Climbing Experience 8 Days 7 Nights - 8 days from 2547 USD
- Tanzaniaâs Best of Cultural Tourism and Wildlife Trail... - 18 days from 6940 USD
- Flying Safari To The National Parks - 7 days from 3600 USD
- 14 Days 13 Nights Kenya and Tanzania Wildlife Flying Safari - 14 days from 7000 USD
- Splendours of Kenya - 7 days from 1595 USD
- Presidential Heritage Tour and Kogelo Community Safari in... - 3 days from 1500 USD
- Kenya Family Holiday luxurious Safari 8 Days 7 Nights - 8 days from 4120 USD
- The Best of Kenya Wildlife Private Safari 7 Days 6 Nights - 6 days from 1760 USD
- Glimpse of Kenya - 5 days from 1096 USD
- Wildlife Experience - 7 days from 2180 USD
- The Best Of Kenya - 14 days from 1980 USD
- kenya safari - 4 days from 980 USD
- Kenya Low Budget Safari - 5 days from 700 USD
- Climbing Mount Kenya 5 Days - 5 days from 480 USD
- Kenya Cultural Safari - 10 days from 1980 USD
- Climbing Mt Kenya - 4 days from 480 USD
- 2 and a half Days Masai Mara - 3 days from 330 USD
- The Best of East Africa - 17 days from 4900 USD
- Duma Africa Treks & Safaris - 7 days from 1460 USD
- Climbing Mount Kenya Chogoria Route Out Naro Moru Gate - 6 days from 600 EUR
- Masai Mara - 14 days from 1575 EUR
- The Best Of Kenya Safari - 4 days from 800.25 USD
- Kenya Adventure Safaris - 30 days from 50 USD
- Masai Mara And Lake Nakuru Flamingos - 4 days from 480 USD
- Seven Days Kenya in a Close Up - 7 days from 800 USD
- City Under The Sun - 2 days from 250 USD
- 7 Days & 6 Nights Best Of Kenya Classic Tour - 7 days from 1280 USD
- 3 Days 2 Nights Masai Mara Getaway Safari - 3 days from 640 USD
- Mount Kenya Climbing Route 1 - 5 days from 745 USD
- Kenya Safaris - 7 days from 950 USD
- Kenya Tanzania Adventure Walking Hiking Safaris - 8 days from 640 USD
- 6 Days Masai Mara Lake Nakuru Amboseli - 6 days from 650 USD
- 3 Days Masai Mara Safari - 3 days from 330 USD
- Tuskers - 9 days from 1850 EUR
- Migration Safari - 4 days from 960 USD
- Kenya Masai Mara Fly in Express - 3 days from 1318 USD
- Amboseli Fly In Express - 3 days from 835 USD
- Kenyan Odyssey To The Mombasa Coast - 8 days from 2294 USD
- Kenya Family Safari - 8 days from 3361 EUR
- 7 Days Safari to Masai Mara & Lake Nakuru & Naivasha & Amboseli - 7 days from 700 USD
- 4 Days Masai Mara & Lake Nakuru Safari - 4 days from 480 USD
- Discover Wonderful Kenya - 11 days from 1980 USD
- Best of Kenya Camping Safari - 7 days from 770 USD
- Best of Masai Mara - 7 days from 1954 USD
- Ecotourism & Cultural adventure for Sustainable Development - 6 days from 1080 USD
- Kenyan Beach Getaway - 10 days from 1050 USD
- 08 Days North Rift Valley and Savannah Land - 8 days from 1440 USD
- 07 Days Kenya Explorer - 7 days from 1470 USD
- 03 Days Northern Circuit of Kenya - 3 days from 580 USD
- 03 Days Kilimanjaro - 3 days from 645 USD
- 05 Days Kenya budget Camping Safari - 5 days from 650 USD
- 06 Days Maasai Mara and the Rift Valley Lakes - 6 days from 1050 USD
- Kenya Wildlife Trail 04 Days - 4 days from 570 USD
- 03 Days Maasai Mara Camping Trip - 3 days from 300 USD
- 03 Days Amboseli the Foot of Mt Kilimanjaro - 3 days from 390 USD
- 04 Days Naro Moru Chogoria Hike - 4 days from 390 USD
- Round Mt Kenya in 06 Days - 6 days from 590 USD
- 03 Days Maasai Mara Balloon Safari - 3 days from 1050 USD
- 05 Days Mt Kenya Climb Sirimon Sirimon - 5 days from 480 USD
- 05 Days Mt Kenya Climb Sirimon Narumoru - 5 days from 490 USD
- 13 Days Kenya Camping Grand Safari - 13 days from 1560 USD
- Kenya Mythiological Safari - 11 days from 1980 USD
- Kenya Folklore Safari - 11 days from 1870 USD
- Kenya Cultural Tour - 9 days from 1500 USD
- 9 Days Kenya Cultural Safaris - 9 days from 670 EUR
- 4 Days Mount Kenya Climbing Sirimon Route - 4 days from 440 USD
- Kenya Wildlife Safari - 8 days from 1550 USD
- 08 Days Classic Kenya Safari - 8 days from 1850 USD
- 5 Days Maasai Mara and Nakuru National Park - 5 days from 550 USD
- Kenya Luxury Lodge Safaris - 3 days from 645 USD
- 7 Days Amboseli Lake Nakuru Masai Mara - 7 days from 620 EUR
- Masai Mara Wilderbeast Migration - 3 days from 300 USD
- Walking Lotta Hills - 6 days from 500 EUR
- Kenya Holiday - 10 days from 1800 EUR
- 7th Wonder Of The World Safari - 3 days from 280 USD
- 3 Days Masai Mara Budget Camping Safari - 3 days from 450 USD
- 4 Days Amboseli Tsavo West Camping Safaris - 4 days from 620 USD
- Lake Nakuru National Park - 2 days from 230 USD
- Njewa Birding Special - 11 days from 180 USD
- Budget Camping Animal Migration Safari - 4 days from 350 EUR
- Kenya Private Safari - 11 days from 3500 USD
- Kenya in a Close Up - 7 days from 805 USD
- Climbing Mount Kenya - 5 days from 480 EUR
- Authentic Tented Camping Safari - 9 days from 1425 USD
- Wheelchair Safari Holiday - 22 days from 3705 EUR
- Honeymoon Safari Holiday Kenya - 15 days from 2530 EUR
- Magical Wildlife and Cultural Safari - 8 days from 3000 USD
- Mt Kenya Expedition - 5 days from 450 USD
- Animal Migration Safari - 5 days from 930 EUR
- Hemmingway special Safari - 7 days from 665 USD
- Treetops & Mara & Amboseli Tsavo West Lodge Safari for 7days - 7 days from 1650 USD
- Kenya Explorer Safari - 8 days from 3207 USD
- Best of Kenya Safari - 11 days from 3476 USD
- Kenya in Style Safari - 5 days from 1804 USD
- Kenya Highlights Safaris - 7 days from 2620 USD
- Mount Kenya Climb - 5 days from 450 USD
- Luxurious Holidays - 11 days from 800 USD
- Foot of Kilimanjaro - 7 days from 240 USD
- Luxury Tours - 7 days from 258 USD
- Road & Flight Package - 7 days from 295 USD
- The Mountains of God - 6 days from 50 USD
- Mt Kenya Trek - 5 days from 50 USD
- Lion Trail - 3 days from 80 USD
- Discover Kenya - 12 days from 157 USD
- The Rift Valley Lakes - 7 days from 84 USD
- Bird Watchers Paradise - 7 days from 88 USD
- Masai Mara - 3 days from 300 USD
- Kenya Luxury Safari - 10 days from 2890 GBP
- Wildlife Safari Kenya - 10 days from 2550 USD
- Kenya Jungle Explore Safaris - 10 days from 2500 USD
Email the tour operator - Kenya Adventure Game Viewing And Beach Safari 14 Days 13 Nights
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.