- Price from:
- 180 GBP /person
- 01761 437654
- 01761 437654
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 2 days
- Location Start:
- coast hotel
- Location Finish:
- coast hotel
- Start time:
- 06.00 am
- End time:
- 05.00 pm
- We Speak:
- French, English
Last updated: 12/27/2007
UK-based company offering private tailor made safaris to Tsavo East and West, Amboseli, Shimba Hills and Taita Hills. 2 to 7 day tours arranged. You tell us what you want to do.
Sample 2 day, 1 night itinerary - Early morning departure from your coast hotel for the drive of 2-3 hours through the Kenyan countryside to Buchuma Gate. Gamedrive through the reserve visiting Aruba Dam enroute to Voi Safari Lodge for lunch and checkin.
Afternoon at leisure around the lodge - visit the hide and swimming pool.
Mid-afternoon game drive - see Kanderi swamp, Mudanda Rock or just go where the tracks take you. Back to the lodge for a sun-downer before dinner.
Overnight at the lodge.
Early morning game drive before a hearty breakfast at the lodge.
Game drive before leaving the reserve and your return to your coast hotel p.m.
Free Mombasa city tour included.
- Inclusions -
- second day breakfast included
- Exclusions -
- Gratuities, drinks at the lodges or personal expediture not included
- Extras -
- Full board ensuite accommodation at hand-picked lodges and tented camps.
Private safari for just you, your family or friends. No need for seat rotation or having to put up with other people's travel problems!
Special discounted prices for families or groups.
Phone 01761 437654 for an informal chat and for an itinerary and information pack.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Mombasa
- Kenya Ladies only Wildlife Lodge Private Safari and beach... - from 2700 EUR
- 1 Day Excursion Tour to Shimba Hills and Sheldricks Falls... - from 85 USD
- 1 Day Tour to Shimba Hills and Sheldricks Falls - from 95 USD
- Mombasa Port Safaris - from 150 USD
- Pure Magic All of Kenya in one spot - from 20 USD
- Private Wildlife lodge Safari and beach holiday 11 Days 10... - 11 days from 5600 USD
- Beach Experience 4 Days 3 Nights - 4 days from 614 USD
- Beach Experience in Kenya 4 days 3 Nights - 4 days from 614 USD
- Kenya Family Wildlife Lodge Safari and Beach Holiday 8 days... - 8 days from 1860 USD
- Tanzania Safari - 6 days from 1650 USD
- Tour Tsavo East Nationl Park , 2 days tour - 2 days from 460 USD
- An exciting beach tour, 4 days/ 3 nights safari - 4 days from 1000 USD
- From bush to the Kenya - 14 days from 3080 USD
- Lions of Africa Safari - 3 days from 900 USD
- Mombasa Excursions - 8 days from 120 USD
- A Glimps into Tsavo East National Park 2 Days - 2 days from 355 USD
- Coast Beach to Amboseli Maasai Mara 6 Days Safari - 6 days from 1540 USD
- An Exciting Beach Experince at the Coast of Kenya 4 Days Tour - 4 days from 614 USD
- Private Safari Beach to Bush - 6 days from 1540 USD
- 3 Days Maasai Mara National Park - 3 days from 850 USD
- 4 Days Tsavo East West Amboseli - 4 days from 730 USD
- 2 Days Tsavo East From Mombasa - 2 days from 250 USD
- 2 Days Masai Mara - 2 days from 620 USD
- Kenya Game Viewing and Beach Holiday Tailored for Wheelchair... - 7 days from 2800 USD
- Kenya Wildlife Private Safari and Beach Holiday 7 Days 6 Nights - 7 days from 2240 USD
- 3 Days Tsavo East & West - 3 days from 500 EUR
- Kenya Game Safari - 3 days from 335 EUR
- kenya beach holiday mombasa - 7 days from 1170 EUR
- Tsavo East & West - 2 days from 90 USD
- Land of Man Eaters - 3 days from 90 USD
Email the tour operator - Safaris
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.