Private Safari Beach to Bush
- Price from:
- 1540 USD /person
- +254 20 2252015
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 6 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Maasai mara
- Start time:
- 07.00 am
- End time:
- 05.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 08/07/2009
6 days / 5 nights safari.
The theatre of the wild and the land of lava, springs and man-eaters.
Mombasa North Coast - Amboseli
On this day after breakfast, you will be picked up from North Coast - Mombasa in the morning for a safari briefing from our tour manager / Guide then depart for Amboseli National Park arriving in time for an early lunch and enjoy an afternoon game drive till dusk.
The dinner and overnight at Sopa Lodge or Similar.
Enjoy Pre - breakfast game drive and have a look at this wonderful attraction at sunrise which is considered the pearl of Africa - Mt. Kilimanjaro. After breakfast, depart for another game viewing drive till lunch time. After lunch, you will go for another game viewing drive till dusk.
Dinner and overnight at Sopa Lodge or Similar.
Amboseli - Maasai Mara
After breakfast, cross over to Nairobi arriving early enough for lunch. After lunch proceed to Maasai Mara arriving in the late afternoon for check in and rest.
Dinner and overnight at Sopa Lodge or Similar.
Optional ; Take a Balloon Flight
Maasai Mara - Departure
Early morning game viewing drives before breakfast, thereafter, depart Maasai Mara for Nairobi's Jomo Kenyatta International Airport arriving in time for your departure flight schedule. Parked lunch will be served en-route
End of safari.
- Inclusions -
- Service of an English-speaking driver guide
- Exclusions -
- Tips to driver guides and porter
- Extras -
- Amboseli national Park embodies five main wildlife habitats (open plains, acacia woodland, rocky thorn bushes country, swamps and marshlands) and covers part of a Pleistocene lake basin, now dry.
This is an extremely exciting tour offered at an affordable cost.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Mombasa
- Kenya Ladies only Wildlife Lodge Private Safari and beach... - from 2700 EUR
- 1 Day Excursion Tour to Shimba Hills and Sheldricks Falls... - from 85 USD
- 1 Day Tour to Shimba Hills and Sheldricks Falls - from 95 USD
- Mombasa Port Safaris - from 150 USD
- Pure Magic All of Kenya in one spot - from 20 USD
- Private Wildlife lodge Safari and beach holiday 11 Days 10... - 11 days from 5600 USD
- Beach Experience 4 Days 3 Nights - 4 days from 614 USD
- Beach Experience in Kenya 4 days 3 Nights - 4 days from 614 USD
- Kenya Family Wildlife Lodge Safari and Beach Holiday 8 days... - 8 days from 1860 USD
- Tanzania Safari - 6 days from 1650 USD
- Tour Tsavo East Nationl Park , 2 days tour - 2 days from 460 USD
- An exciting beach tour, 4 days/ 3 nights safari - 4 days from 1000 USD
- From bush to the Kenya - 14 days from 3080 USD
- Lions of Africa Safari - 3 days from 900 USD
- Mombasa Excursions - 8 days from 120 USD
- A Glimps into Tsavo East National Park 2 Days - 2 days from 355 USD
- Coast Beach to Amboseli Maasai Mara 6 Days Safari - 6 days from 1540 USD
- An Exciting Beach Experince at the Coast of Kenya 4 Days Tour - 4 days from 614 USD
- 3 Days Maasai Mara National Park - 3 days from 850 USD
- 4 Days Tsavo East West Amboseli - 4 days from 730 USD
- 2 Days Tsavo East From Mombasa - 2 days from 250 USD
- 2 Days Masai Mara - 2 days from 620 USD
- Kenya Game Viewing and Beach Holiday Tailored for Wheelchair... - 7 days from 2800 USD
- Kenya Wildlife Private Safari and Beach Holiday 7 Days 6 Nights - 7 days from 2240 USD
- 3 Days Tsavo East & West - 3 days from 500 EUR
- Safaris - 2 days from 180 GBP
- Kenya Game Safari - 3 days from 335 EUR
- kenya beach holiday mombasa - 7 days from 1170 EUR
- Tsavo East & West - 2 days from 90 USD
- Land of Man Eaters - 3 days from 90 USD
Email the tour operator - Private Safari Beach to Bush
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.