- Price from:
- 120 USD /person
- +254 41 2318081 +25472299
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 days
- Location Start:
- Mombasa,Po box 42319
- Location Finish:
- Mombasa,Po box 42319
- Start time:
- 07.00 am
- End time:
- 05.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Spanish, French, English, Italian, German
Last updated: 08/25/2009
Mombasa is the oldest and the second largest city in Kenya.It is also the centre of the Kenyan coast offering beautiful beaches and world class resorts.
AMS 091 - MOMBASA CITY TOUR - 3 hrs
The tour picks out some of the highlights of this colourful city including the bustling fruit and vegetable market. The Old Town and Port, Fort Jesus, the famous Elephant Tusks in Moi Avenue and Akamba Wood Carvers Centre. Price : USD 45 only per person from North Coast and USD 55 from South Coast.
AMS 092 - VISIT MAMBA VILLAGE - 3 hrs
Afternoon transfer to a haven of reptiles (Africas largest crocodile Farm). Best Visit is during the feeding time at 05:00 pm. Also in the farm are beautiful botanical gardens which are worthy to be given a visit. Price : USD 40 only per person.
AMS 093 - HALLER PARK (formerly Bamburi Nature Park) - 3 hrs
Depart after lunch for Bamburi Quarry Nature Trail. The wasteland of the stone quarry has been reclaimed and amongst casaurina trees and other tropical floral reside a variety
of wildlife like Buffalo, the unique lovers ÃHippo and Mzee tortoise Crocodiles and other Reptiles can be seen wondering with crowned Cranes. Price : USD 40 only per person.
AMS 094 - NGOMONGO VILLAGE (CULTURAL TOUR) - 4 hrs
Drive to the Ngomongo Village, a miniature reflection of tribal community groundings. Sample their life styles and culture in the different tribal huts and catch a real life glimpse of what may have been before civilization set in. A number of traditional huts serving different tribal goundings have been created in this theme village. Watch or participate in the traditional food preparation, sample the various local brews and marvel or participate in the tribal dances. Price : USD 40 only per person.
AMS 095 - MOMBASA BY NIGHT
Take an evening excursion aboard a traditional dhow to savour the sights and sounds of Mombasa historical city from water. We come ashore in the old town and walk to Fort Jesus escorted by guides in clourful costumes carrying flaming torches. A spectacular sound and light shows is followed by dinner inside the Old Fortess. Drop back to your hotel. Price : USD 90 only per person.
AMS 096 - EVENING TAMARIND DHOW DINNER CRUISE
Take an evening cruise aboard a traditional dhow and enjoy the perfect combination of good food, romantic atmosphere on this leisurely cruise in Mombasa Old Harbour. Highlights includes a sumptuous seafood meal, dancing under the stars and a gentle cruise through the peaceful creeks of Mombasa. Tour Price : USD 80 only per person.
AMS 097 - FULL DAY WASINI ISLAND DHOW TRIP
Spend a day aboard a traditional sailing dhow visiting the spectacular Marine Park of Kisite, home to a myarid of tropical fish and lovely coral formations. During the morning There will be opportunities for snorkeling on the shallow reef, Dolphins might be seen, followed by a fresh seafood lunch on Wasini Island. In the afternoon we visit a Swahili village before returning to the mainland and back to the hotel. Tour Price : USD 120 only per person.
AMS 098 - FULL DAY DOLPHIN DHOW TRIP
Early morning departure from hotel. The scenic route takes you through lush coconut and cashewnut plantations and the colourful villages of the Digo people.
On arrival at Shimoni Jetty, board a motorized glass bottomed Lamu dhow(boat)which will sail you through an enchanting seascape of islands to the richest marine park in Kenya(Kisite).
Being escorted by Dolphin experts makes this more that a dhow trip. Our knowledge makes a meeting with the friendly local Dolphins a real probability. It is in their natural Coral garden where we will snorkel and marvel at the prolific Marine life. A traditional sumptuous Sea food lunch will be served on board to ensure maximum time for Dolphin spotting. The island provides good vantage points overlooking the Dolphin's play grounds and leisurely sailing provides tranquil silence to listen out for Dolphin whistles blowing off the sea. Later you are transferred to Shimoni jetty for your transfer back to the hotel.
TOUR PRICE : USD 120 per person.
- Inclusions -
- Exclusions -
- Things of person nature
- Extras -
- The experince and knowledgeable staff can deliver a truly tailor-made services for individual travellers as well as groups and through wide choice of options help them to create the holiday of their dream!
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Mombasa
- Kenya Ladies only Wildlife Lodge Private Safari and beach... - from 2700 EUR
- 1 Day Excursion Tour to Shimba Hills and Sheldricks Falls... - from 85 USD
- 1 Day Tour to Shimba Hills and Sheldricks Falls - from 95 USD
- Mombasa Port Safaris - from 150 USD
- Pure Magic All of Kenya in one spot - from 20 USD
- Private Wildlife lodge Safari and beach holiday 11 Days 10... - 11 days from 5600 USD
- Beach Experience 4 Days 3 Nights - 4 days from 614 USD
- Beach Experience in Kenya 4 days 3 Nights - 4 days from 614 USD
- Kenya Family Wildlife Lodge Safari and Beach Holiday 8 days... - 8 days from 1860 USD
- Tanzania Safari - 6 days from 1650 USD
- Tour Tsavo East Nationl Park , 2 days tour - 2 days from 460 USD
- An exciting beach tour, 4 days/ 3 nights safari - 4 days from 1000 USD
- From bush to the Kenya - 14 days from 3080 USD
- Lions of Africa Safari - 3 days from 900 USD
- A Glimps into Tsavo East National Park 2 Days - 2 days from 355 USD
- Coast Beach to Amboseli Maasai Mara 6 Days Safari - 6 days from 1540 USD
- An Exciting Beach Experince at the Coast of Kenya 4 Days Tour - 4 days from 614 USD
- Private Safari Beach to Bush - 6 days from 1540 USD
- 3 Days Maasai Mara National Park - 3 days from 850 USD
- 4 Days Tsavo East West Amboseli - 4 days from 730 USD
- 2 Days Tsavo East From Mombasa - 2 days from 250 USD
- 2 Days Masai Mara - 2 days from 620 USD
- Kenya Game Viewing and Beach Holiday Tailored for Wheelchair... - 7 days from 2800 USD
- Kenya Wildlife Private Safari and Beach Holiday 7 Days 6 Nights - 7 days from 2240 USD
- 3 Days Tsavo East & West - 3 days from 500 EUR
- Safaris - 2 days from 180 GBP
- Kenya Game Safari - 3 days from 335 EUR
- kenya beach holiday mombasa - 7 days from 1170 EUR
- Tsavo East & West - 2 days from 90 USD
- Land of Man Eaters - 3 days from 90 USD
Email the tour operator - Mombasa Excursions
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.