Kenya Wildlife Private Safari and Beach Holiday 7 Days 6 Nights
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 2240 USD /person
- +254 20 2252015
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 7 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 08.00 am
- End time:
- 05.30 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 03/24/2009
This is a seven days wildlife safari program starting from Mombasa beach resort in Mombasa city in the North or south Coast and back to Mombasa. You will stay in Top safari lodges and Luxurious tented
Mombasa â Tsavo West National Park
We will receive you from your hotel or beach resort in Mombasa city in the North or south Coast. Then there after depart towards Tsavo West National Park with modern and comfortable converted safari minibus. Accommodation and lunch will be at Serena Kilaguni Lodge. In case of flight delay, you will have your lunch at Voi town. In the afternoon take a visit to Rhino Sanctuary and game drive until sunset.
Tsavo West National Park is the second largest Park in Kenya and is famed for the Man-eaters during the construction of the Lunatic Lane (the Kenya-Uganda Railway). Among its attractions include: Chaimu and Shetani Lava flows and the Mzima springs whose source is the Chyulu Hills and provides fresh water to most of Mombasa. There is also an in-built Glass-Tank for observation of the crocodiles and hippos.
Dinner and overnight at Serena Kilaguni Lodge
Tsavo West National Park â Amboseli National Park
Have an early morning breakfast then depart to Mzima Springs. There after proceed towards Amboseli Park; Kilimanjaro snowy peak view will be constant traveling companion during enroute game drive. Lunch will be at Amboseli Serena Lodge; in the afternoon have second game drive with a visit to a Maasai Village. Return to the lodge for dinner and overnight
Amboseli National Park the combination of scenery, people and animals is what makes the Amboseli national park of fascinating. Beautifully situated at the foot of the towering Kilimanjaro, it Is the home of the brightly painted Maasai tribe, here you can see lions , cheetahs, spotted hyenas and wild dogs as well as gnus , Kaffir buffaloes , Burch ell's zebras and herds of elephants . All these animals come to drink at water holes consisting of small lakes or muddy ponds kept filled up by water from the melting snows of Kilimanjaro. The northern lake Amboseli contains water only after rain.
Dinner and Overnight at Amboseli Sopa Lodge
Enjoy Pre - breakfast game drive and have a look at this wonderful attraction at sunrise which is considered the pearl of Africa - Mt. Kilimanjaro. After breakfast, depart for another game viewing drive till lunch time. After lunch, you will go for another game viewing drive till dusk.
Dinner and overnight at Amboseli Sopa Lodge or Similar.
Amboseli - Maasai Mara
After breakfast, cross over to Nairobi arriving early enough for lunch. After lunch proceed to Maasai Mara arriving in the late afternoon for check in and rest.
Dinner and overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge or Similar.
Maasai Mara (Full Day)
Pre-breakfast morning game viewing drive which gives you the chance to see animals hunting, thereafter back to the lodge for breakfast. After breakfast, proceed for game viewing drive till Lunch time.
Optional ; Take a Balloon Flight
Take the opportunity to fly over the Mara in a Hot air Balloon provided at an extra cost. The balloon package includes a champagne breakfast in the wild! If you can spare the money, viewing abundant game afloat a balloon is an unforgettable experience.
In the afternoon, you can go for game viewing drive or relax by the pool or visit the Maasai villages.
There have been some 95 species of mammals, amphibians and reptiles and over 400 birds species recorded on the Masai Mara Reserve. Nowhere in Africa is wildlife more abundant, and it is for this reason a visitor hardly misses to see the big five (buffalo, elephant, leopard, lion and rhino) in the Maasai Mara.
Dinner and overnight at Sopa Lodge or Similar.
Maasai Mara - Tsavo East National Park
Have an early breakfast and later depart to Tsavo east National Park. Have an enroute game viewing drive on your way to your accommodation. Lunch will be at Voi safari Lodge. Later in the Afternoon you will have another game viewing drive until sunset
Tsavo East national park is the largest in Kenya with a variety of attractions such as Aruba dam, the Lugard's falls, Yatta plateau the longest plateau in the world and Mudanda rock. The park features over 1000 plant species and a mixed habitat of bush, acacia woodland dotted with baobab, grasslands, ivory palm, tamarind and fig trees. Fauna includes lions, plain game, red elephants, dik dik, leopard, buffaloes among others. Over 600 species of birds have been recorded here. You can also view the game at night from the lodge's balcony as they visit the artificial salt lick
Dinner and Overnight at Voi Safari Lodge
Tsavo East National Park - Mombasa
After your early breakfast depart towards the coast; having an en route game viewing drive then. Drive to the coast where you will spend for some time at the beach resort.
- Inclusions -
- Transport based on a safari minibus with pop up roof for game viewing
- Exclusions -
- International airfares
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Mombasa
- Kenya Ladies only Wildlife Lodge Private Safari and beach... - from 2700 EUR
- 1 Day Excursion Tour to Shimba Hills and Sheldricks Falls... - from 85 USD
- 1 Day Tour to Shimba Hills and Sheldricks Falls - from 95 USD
- Mombasa Port Safaris - from 150 USD
- Pure Magic All of Kenya in one spot - from 20 USD
- Private Wildlife lodge Safari and beach holiday 11 Days 10... - 11 days from 5600 USD
- Beach Experience 4 Days 3 Nights - 4 days from 614 USD
- Beach Experience in Kenya 4 days 3 Nights - 4 days from 614 USD
- Kenya Family Wildlife Lodge Safari and Beach Holiday 8 days... - 8 days from 1860 USD
- Tanzania Safari - 6 days from 1650 USD
- Tour Tsavo East Nationl Park , 2 days tour - 2 days from 460 USD
- An exciting beach tour, 4 days/ 3 nights safari - 4 days from 1000 USD
- From bush to the Kenya - 14 days from 3080 USD
- Lions of Africa Safari - 3 days from 900 USD
- Mombasa Excursions - 8 days from 120 USD
- A Glimps into Tsavo East National Park 2 Days - 2 days from 355 USD
- Coast Beach to Amboseli Maasai Mara 6 Days Safari - 6 days from 1540 USD
- An Exciting Beach Experince at the Coast of Kenya 4 Days Tour - 4 days from 614 USD
- Private Safari Beach to Bush - 6 days from 1540 USD
- 3 Days Maasai Mara National Park - 3 days from 850 USD
- 4 Days Tsavo East West Amboseli - 4 days from 730 USD
- 2 Days Tsavo East From Mombasa - 2 days from 250 USD
- 2 Days Masai Mara - 2 days from 620 USD
- Kenya Game Viewing and Beach Holiday Tailored for Wheelchair... - 7 days from 2800 USD
- 3 Days Tsavo East & West - 3 days from 500 EUR
- Safaris - 2 days from 180 GBP
- Kenya Game Safari - 3 days from 335 EUR
- kenya beach holiday mombasa - 7 days from 1170 EUR
- Tsavo East & West - 2 days from 90 USD
- Land of Man Eaters - 3 days from 90 USD
Email the tour operator - Kenya Wildlife Private Safari and Beach Holiday 7 Days 6 Nights
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.