Kenya Ladies only Wildlife Lodge Private Safari and beach Holiday 17 Days 16 Nights
- Price from:
- 2700 EUR /person
- +254 20 2212535
- +254 20 2212536
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 1 hour
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- End time:
- We Speak:
Last updated: 01/21/2010
This safari will take you through the Great Rift Valley, the only earth feature observable from space, then to Maasai Mara, Lake Nakuru, Samburu, Amboseli, Tsavo West and to Diani. You will be able to see and take Photographs of plenty of wildlife varying from Kenya's Big five, the lion, elephant, rhino, buffalo and the cheetah among a host of other different animal species. You will stay in top lodges and travel in a Mini Van Safari vehicle. You will stay in mid range lodges and top Beach Hotels while on this trip.
Diani - Jacaranda Indian Ocean Beach Club – Sun N Sand Beach resort - North Coast
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Sun N Sand in North Coast for one night stay at this five star Beach resort in readiness for easy departure transfer on the 24th August, 2009.
You will be at the Sun N Sand Beach resort for overnight.(All inclusive).
Maasai Mara (Full Day)
After breakfast, depart for Masai Mara game reserve, which is commonly known for the 'big five'. It takes about five hours to get there via Narok town. Arrive in time for lunch, then afternoon game drive.
The Maasai Mara, now The New 7th wonder of the world and 4th preferred tourist destination in the world is a home to wildlife in such abundance and variety that it is difficult to imagine. The most spectacular event of the natural world takes place here; The annual migration of millions of wildebeest and zebra from the Serengeti (Tanzania) in search of water and pasture while being followed on their heels by the predators of the savanna; lion, cheetah, wild dog, jackal, hyena and vultures.
It hosts over 450 species of animals which include lions, rhinos, hippos, crocodiles, giraffe, wildebeests, zebras, buffalo, warthogs, hyenas, jackals, wild dogs, buffalo, leopard, many kinds of antelopes and elephants.
Dinner and overnight at the Fig tree Lodge.
Pre-breakfast morning game drive which gives you the chance to see animals hunting, thereafter back to the Camp for lunch. Afternoon you can choose to go for game drive or relax by the pool or visit the Masai villages.
Dinner and overnight at the Fig tree Lodge.
Maasai Mara - Lake Naivasha –
After breakfast check out and have an en route game drive as you drive into the Great Rift Valley. Arrive in Lake Naivasha for lunch and a tour of the Hell's Gate national park and the Lakes surrounding including Crater Lake.
Lunch, Dinner and overnight at the Simba Lodge.
Lake Naivasha – Lake Nakuru
After breakfast check out and drive on the floor of Great Rift Valley. Arrive in Lake Nakuru National park ready for lunch. On arrival at Lake Nakuru National park proceed for morning game viewing drive in the park before lunch. After lunch proceed for more game viewing drives till dusk. It has some rare animals like white rhinos and Rothschild giraffes.
Lake Nakuru National Park- A sea of flaming pink as far as the eye can see. These are the millions of flamingoes seeking for their food in the salty deep green waters of Lake Nakuru. The protected area is primarily for birds of which 400 to 500 species can be found here including cormorants and pelicans. However visitors to be Lake Nakuru may also catch a glimpse of Thomson gazelles, impala, waterbucks, giraffes, buffaloes or even black rhino and leopards.
Dinner and overnight at Merica Hotel.
The whole day spent with morning and afternoon game viewing and photography drives. See the Samburu slopes which has rare reticulated giraffes and plenty of the animal family.
Samburu National Reserve - Samburu buffalo springs and Shaba National reserve include in their boundaries all the flora and fauna to be found in the north of Kenya. The dry grassland interspersed with acacias is interrupted from time to time by rich green vegetation, wherever enough water is present. E.g. the banks of the Ewaso nyiro river (with its huge Nile crocodiles) or in marsh regions. This countryside dotted with volcanic peaks offer a sanctuary to a wide variety of animals. These baboons,’ reticulate Giraffe’s, Elephants, waterbucks, gerenuks and grevy zebras. Lion and Cheetahs are not quite so common but plenty of leopards can be sighted. There are no longer any rhinos.
Dinner and overnight at Sentrim Samburu Lodge.
Lake Nakuru - Samburu
Pre-breakfast morning game drive, then proceed to the lake where you have the chance to see the thousands of flamingos and many more species of birds. Noon check out for northern Kenya past the Aberdares ranges. Arrive at Samburu National park early in the evening as you have en-route game drive.
Lunch, Dinner and overnight at Sentrim Samburu Lodge.
Samburu - Nairobi
In the morning after breakfast, proceed to Nairobi as you enjoy sights of coffee, tea, pineapple plantations. Arrive in Nairobi early in the afternoon for your late lunch. After Lunch, you will be at leisure till evening.
Dinner and overnight at the Boulevard Hotel.
Nairobi - Amboseli
In the morning after breakfast, proceed to Amboseli National park arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon you will go for a game viewing drive till dusk.
Lunch, Dinner and overnight at the Sentrim Amboseli lodge.
Spend the whole day in Amboseli where you can have a chance to a clear view of the famous mt. Kilimanjaro. The park is famous for the biggest elephants.
Amboseli is renowned for its huge elephant herds. Africa's highest Mountain - Mt Kilimanjaro sits on the upper slopes of Amboseli National park. Mt. Kilimanjaro snow white peak lies across the border in Tanzania. Seeing the Kilimanjaro hovering above the clouds in the early hours of the morning is quite an experience. For the enthusiastic photographer, animal pictures arising against the dramatic backdrop of the mountain is quite a thrill. Apart from the Elephants, Amboseli is a home to; buffalos, black rhinos, zebras, wildebeest and other plain animals.
Lunch, Dinner and overnight at the Sentrim Amboseli lodge.
Amboseli - Tsavo West
After breakfast depart for Tsavo West with game viewing drives en route arriving in time for Lunch at Ngulia Camp. After lunch proceed with game viewing drives till dusk.
Tsavo East/West National Parks - Both national parks are managed separately but together they form the largest reserve in East Africa. The northern part of Tsavo east may not however be visited by tourists. Nevertheless the Tsavo national park founded in 1947 is one of the most visited tourist attraction in Kenya. In spite of its arid countryside and savannah vegetation about 60species of mammals and 400 different species of birds are to be found here. The Tsavo is particularly famous because of its dramatic scenery and the “Red Elephants” which owe their colors to the dust prevalent in this area as well as lions and cheetahs. There are many antelopes (Oryx, kudus, giants gazelles and giraffe) Burchell’s zebras, Masai giraffes baboons and vervet monkeys of the birds the most impressive is the Masai ostrich. Where there is water such as at Mzima springs, crocodiles and hippos can also be seen.
Lunch, Dinner and overnight at the Ngulia Lodge.
Beach Holiday Accommodation - 5 Nights;
Tsavo West – Diani - Jacaranda Indian Ocean Beach Club
Pre-breakfast game drive then later check out for Mombasa South Coast arriving in the afternoon, drop off at Jacaranda Indian Ocean Beach Club .
Lunch, Dinner and overnight at the Jacaranda Indian Ocean Beach Club (Full board).
Diani - Indian Ocean Beach Club
You will be at the Jacaranda Indian Ocean Beach Club for the next three days.
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and overnight at the Jacaranda Indian Ocean Beach Club.(Full board).
Mombasa – Departure
On this day, after breakfast, you will depart at 5.00am to the Moi International Airport – Mombasa for your departure flight at 8.10am .
End of services.
- Inclusions -
- Transport based on a safari minibus with pop up roof for game viewing - Park entry fee - Accommodation and all meals - Service of an English-speaking driver guide - Game drives as per the Itinerary - Government taxes
- Exclusions -
- Hot air Balloon flight in Maasai Mara - US$ 425 per person extra (Price is subject to confirmation at the time of booking.) - Tips to driver guides and porter. - Extras at the lodges - tips, drinks, telephone, laundry etc - Items of personal expenses
- Extras -
- Optional Balloon Flight
Take the opportunity to fly over the Mara in a Hot air Balloon provided at an extra cost. The balloon package includes a champagne breakfast in the wild! If you can spare the money, viewing abundant game afloat a balloon is an unforgettable experience.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Mombasa
- 1 Day Excursion Tour to Shimba Hills and Sheldricks Falls... - from 85 USD
- 1 Day Tour to Shimba Hills and Sheldricks Falls - from 95 USD
- Mombasa Port Safaris - from 150 USD
- Pure Magic All of Kenya in one spot - from 20 USD
- Private Wildlife lodge Safari and beach holiday 11 Days 10... - 11 days from 5600 USD
- Beach Experience 4 Days 3 Nights - 4 days from 614 USD
- Beach Experience in Kenya 4 days 3 Nights - 4 days from 614 USD
- Kenya Family Wildlife Lodge Safari and Beach Holiday 8 days... - 8 days from 1860 USD
- Tanzania Safari - 6 days from 1650 USD
- Tour Tsavo East Nationl Park , 2 days tour - 2 days from 460 USD
- An exciting beach tour, 4 days/ 3 nights safari - 4 days from 1000 USD
- From bush to the Kenya - 14 days from 3080 USD
- Lions of Africa Safari - 3 days from 900 USD
- Mombasa Excursions - 8 days from 120 USD
- A Glimps into Tsavo East National Park 2 Days - 2 days from 355 USD
- Coast Beach to Amboseli Maasai Mara 6 Days Safari - 6 days from 1540 USD
- An Exciting Beach Experince at the Coast of Kenya 4 Days Tour - 4 days from 614 USD
- Private Safari Beach to Bush - 6 days from 1540 USD
- 3 Days Maasai Mara National Park - 3 days from 850 USD
- 4 Days Tsavo East West Amboseli - 4 days from 730 USD
- 2 Days Tsavo East From Mombasa - 2 days from 250 USD
- 2 Days Masai Mara - 2 days from 620 USD
- Kenya Game Viewing and Beach Holiday Tailored for Wheelchair... - 7 days from 2800 USD
- Kenya Wildlife Private Safari and Beach Holiday 7 Days 6 Nights - 7 days from 2240 USD
- 3 Days Tsavo East & West - 3 days from 500 EUR
- Safaris - 2 days from 180 GBP
- Kenya Game Safari - 3 days from 335 EUR
- kenya beach holiday mombasa - 7 days from 1170 EUR
- Tsavo East & West - 2 days from 90 USD
- Land of Man Eaters - 3 days from 90 USD
Email the tour operator - Kenya Ladies only Wildlife Lodge Private Safari and beach Holiday 17 Days 16 Nights
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.