Kenya Game Safari
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 335 EUR /person
- +254 727 247 100
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 06.00 am
- End time:
- 04.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 12/13/2007
Our game viewing safari experts will arrange the perfect itinerary for you with the most memorable wildlife viewing and photography sceneries. All our safaris start and terminate in Mombasa Kenya.
We start early on our safari journey via the Nairobi - Mombasa highway. There will be a stop over en-route for breakfast cum refreshments. We enter the Tsavo West in the mid-morning and commence game viewing en-route base. After check-in, we freshen up and settle for a buffet lunch. We will proceed for an afternoon game viewing drive with a visit to the rhino sanctuary. We return to our base for dinner and overnight.
"The early bird catches the worm!" We test this old adage by embarking on an early pre-breakfast game and scenery viewing drive. Sunrise catches us with it's splendor as the drama of the wild unfolds amid the freshness and beauty of the morning. We spectacle as the grazers and hunters move on unperturbed by our presence. We will head to the Mzima Springs where we view hippos, crocodiles, exotic fish and a variety of bird species. The greenery surrounding the springs is a welcome contrast to the harsh terrain that forms the bulk of Tsavo West.
We will be early again! : The sunrise and emergence of the mountain peak from the clouds is dramatic. We will marvel at the vistas as we enjoy our breakfast.
We will later depart the Amboseli with an en-route game viewing drive, bump it out to re-join the Nairobi : Mombasa highway and proceed to the Coast with a lunch stopover en-route. We will arrive in Mombasa in the late afternoon. Drop off at our respective hotels.
- Inclusions -
- Transport by customized safari minivan
- Exclusions -
- Tips and gratuities to guides
- Extras -
- Highlights include:
1. Local homesteads & lifestyles en-route to Tsavo West.
2. The rhino sanctuary
3. Shetani Lava flows
4. The Mzima Springs
5. Dramatic Sceneries in Tsavo West and Amboseli National Parks with Mt. Kilimanjaro clearly visible from the Kenyan side.
You will see Elephants, Lions, Cheetah, Giraffe, Buffalo, Antelopes, Zebra, Birds etc during this safari.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Mombasa
- Kenya Ladies only Wildlife Lodge Private Safari and beach... - from 2700 EUR
- 1 Day Excursion Tour to Shimba Hills and Sheldricks Falls... - from 85 USD
- 1 Day Tour to Shimba Hills and Sheldricks Falls - from 95 USD
- Mombasa Port Safaris - from 150 USD
- Pure Magic All of Kenya in one spot - from 20 USD
- Private Wildlife lodge Safari and beach holiday 11 Days 10... - 11 days from 5600 USD
- Beach Experience 4 Days 3 Nights - 4 days from 614 USD
- Beach Experience in Kenya 4 days 3 Nights - 4 days from 614 USD
- Kenya Family Wildlife Lodge Safari and Beach Holiday 8 days... - 8 days from 1860 USD
- Tanzania Safari - 6 days from 1650 USD
- Tour Tsavo East Nationl Park , 2 days tour - 2 days from 460 USD
- An exciting beach tour, 4 days/ 3 nights safari - 4 days from 1000 USD
- From bush to the Kenya - 14 days from 3080 USD
- Lions of Africa Safari - 3 days from 900 USD
- Mombasa Excursions - 8 days from 120 USD
- A Glimps into Tsavo East National Park 2 Days - 2 days from 355 USD
- Coast Beach to Amboseli Maasai Mara 6 Days Safari - 6 days from 1540 USD
- An Exciting Beach Experince at the Coast of Kenya 4 Days Tour - 4 days from 614 USD
- Private Safari Beach to Bush - 6 days from 1540 USD
- 3 Days Maasai Mara National Park - 3 days from 850 USD
- 4 Days Tsavo East West Amboseli - 4 days from 730 USD
- 2 Days Tsavo East From Mombasa - 2 days from 250 USD
- 2 Days Masai Mara - 2 days from 620 USD
- Kenya Game Viewing and Beach Holiday Tailored for Wheelchair... - 7 days from 2800 USD
- Kenya Wildlife Private Safari and Beach Holiday 7 Days 6 Nights - 7 days from 2240 USD
- 3 Days Tsavo East & West - 3 days from 500 EUR
- Safaris - 2 days from 180 GBP
- kenya beach holiday mombasa - 7 days from 1170 EUR
- Tsavo East & West - 2 days from 90 USD
- Land of Man Eaters - 3 days from 90 USD
Email the tour operator - Kenya Game Safari
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.