Beach Experience 4 Days 3 Nights
- Price from:
- 614 USD /person
- +254 20 2212535
- +254 20 2212536
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 4 days
- 1 hour
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- End time:
- We Speak:
Last updated: 01/13/2010
This the ultimate Kenya beach experience where you will
get to learn about the coastal culture and way of life. You will also get
to learn a little bit of Kenya's history when you visit the many historical
sites that inhibit this sandy town. Accommodation will be in a five star
Pick up from Moi International Airport by our tour manager then transfer to
your hotel for your ultimate beach experience as you receive a briefing.
A big reason why thousands of people visit Mombasa each year is the
beautiful beaches that stretch for miles along the North and South Coasts.
In addition to being a haven for those who are looking for a quiet,
relaxing vacation, watersports and fishing enthusiasts can also get their
But Mombasa has a lot more to offer visitors than just beaches. Remnants of
historical and cultural attractions from centuries ago still remain. Other
attractions showcase the diversity of flora and fauna in the region, and
nature parks are an appealing destination for many visitors. As well, there
are opportunities to experience the different facets of the Kenyan culture
- within the city, in some of the surrounding towns, and even in remote
Dinner and overnight at Serena Beach Hotel.
Spend the day visiting historical sites like the Fort Jesus, the ferry port
and the pillar of Vasco Da Gammar with lunch en-route at one of Mombasa's
favorite eating spots. Return to hotel in the evening for dinner and
Dinner and overnight at Serena Beach Hotel.
Today spend the whole day enjoying the smooth sandy beach and engage in a
host of water sports activities like water surfing, snorkeling among others.
Kenya has been sometimes described as "the cradle of humanity" - the Great
Rift Valley has yielded some of the earliest evidence of humans, and
provided insight into how man has evolved over time across the continent.
According to some sources, early settlers in Kenya were the
Cushitic-speaking people from what is now Sudan and Ethiopia moved into the
area that is now Kenya beginning around 2000 BC.
Due to its strategically important position, many other groups of traders
sought to impose their dominance on the town, and it was continually fought
over by various trading nations all through its history. The Arab influence
on Mombasa has been significant, and prominent at various times in the
town's history. Arab traders were known to sail down around to the Kenya
coast from the first century AD onwards, and this gave rise to heightened
trade along the coast. The Arabs continued to build trade linkages along
the Kenyan coast, and Mombasa and Lamu still exhibit the remnants of the
dominance of Arab culture during this era.
Meals at Serena Beach Hotel.
After breakfast transfer to the airport for your flight back home.
- Inclusions -
- Transport based on a safari minibus with pop up roof for game viewing - Entry fee where applicable - Accommodation and all meals - Service of an English-speaking driver guide - Government taxes
- Exclusions -
- Tips to driver guides - Extras at the hotel- tips, drinks, telephone, laundry etc - Items of personal expenses. - International airfares.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Mombasa
- Kenya Ladies only Wildlife Lodge Private Safari and beach... - from 2700 EUR
- 1 Day Excursion Tour to Shimba Hills and Sheldricks Falls... - from 85 USD
- 1 Day Tour to Shimba Hills and Sheldricks Falls - from 95 USD
- Mombasa Port Safaris - from 150 USD
- Pure Magic All of Kenya in one spot - from 20 USD
- Private Wildlife lodge Safari and beach holiday 11 Days 10... - 11 days from 5600 USD
- Beach Experience in Kenya 4 days 3 Nights - 4 days from 614 USD
- Kenya Family Wildlife Lodge Safari and Beach Holiday 8 days... - 8 days from 1860 USD
- Tanzania Safari - 6 days from 1650 USD
- Tour Tsavo East Nationl Park , 2 days tour - 2 days from 460 USD
- An exciting beach tour, 4 days/ 3 nights safari - 4 days from 1000 USD
- From bush to the Kenya - 14 days from 3080 USD
- Lions of Africa Safari - 3 days from 900 USD
- Mombasa Excursions - 8 days from 120 USD
- A Glimps into Tsavo East National Park 2 Days - 2 days from 355 USD
- Coast Beach to Amboseli Maasai Mara 6 Days Safari - 6 days from 1540 USD
- An Exciting Beach Experince at the Coast of Kenya 4 Days Tour - 4 days from 614 USD
- Private Safari Beach to Bush - 6 days from 1540 USD
- 3 Days Maasai Mara National Park - 3 days from 850 USD
- 4 Days Tsavo East West Amboseli - 4 days from 730 USD
- 2 Days Tsavo East From Mombasa - 2 days from 250 USD
- 2 Days Masai Mara - 2 days from 620 USD
- Kenya Game Viewing and Beach Holiday Tailored for Wheelchair... - 7 days from 2800 USD
- Kenya Wildlife Private Safari and Beach Holiday 7 Days 6 Nights - 7 days from 2240 USD
- 3 Days Tsavo East & West - 3 days from 500 EUR
- Safaris - 2 days from 180 GBP
- Kenya Game Safari - 3 days from 335 EUR
- kenya beach holiday mombasa - 7 days from 1170 EUR
- Tsavo East & West - 2 days from 90 USD
- Land of Man Eaters - 3 days from 90 USD
Email the tour operator - Beach Experience 4 Days 3 Nights
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.