An Exciting Beach Experince at the Coast of Kenya 4 Days Tour
- Price from:
- 614 USD /person
- +254 20 2252015
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 4 days
- Location Start:
- Moi international Airport -Mombasa
- Location Finish:
- Moi international Airport -Mombasa
- Start time:
- 07.00 am
- End time:
- 05.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 08/07/2009
This the ultimate Kenya beach experience where you will get to learn about the coastal culture and way of life.Also this will provide you with an opportunity to know the Kenya history.
Arrival - Mombasa
Pick up from Moi International Airport by our tour manager then transfer to
your hotel for your ultimate beach experience as you receive a briefing.
Dinner and overnight at Serena Beach Hotel.
Spend the day visiting historical sites like the Fort Jesus, the ferry port
and the pillar of Vasco Da Gammar with lunch en-route at one of Mombasa's
favorite eating spots. Return to hotel in the evening for dinner and
overnight stay.Dinner and overnight at Serena Beach Hotel.
Today spend the whole day enjoying the smooth sandy beach and engage in a
host of water sports activities like water surfing, snorkeling among others.
Meals at Serena Beach Hotel.
After breakfast transfer to the airport for your flight back home.
- Inclusions -
- Government taxes
- Exclusions -
- Items of personal expenses.
- Extras -
- This tour involves visits to the Kenya pre-historic sites,sandy towns and beautiful coastal beaches.
This will provide a one can have
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Mombasa
- Kenya Ladies only Wildlife Lodge Private Safari and beach... - from 2700 EUR
- 1 Day Excursion Tour to Shimba Hills and Sheldricks Falls... - from 85 USD
- 1 Day Tour to Shimba Hills and Sheldricks Falls - from 95 USD
- Mombasa Port Safaris - from 150 USD
- Pure Magic All of Kenya in one spot - from 20 USD
- Private Wildlife lodge Safari and beach holiday 11 Days 10... - 11 days from 5600 USD
- Beach Experience 4 Days 3 Nights - 4 days from 614 USD
- Beach Experience in Kenya 4 days 3 Nights - 4 days from 614 USD
- Kenya Family Wildlife Lodge Safari and Beach Holiday 8 days... - 8 days from 1860 USD
- Tanzania Safari - 6 days from 1650 USD
- Tour Tsavo East Nationl Park , 2 days tour - 2 days from 460 USD
- An exciting beach tour, 4 days/ 3 nights safari - 4 days from 1000 USD
- From bush to the Kenya - 14 days from 3080 USD
- Lions of Africa Safari - 3 days from 900 USD
- Mombasa Excursions - 8 days from 120 USD
- A Glimps into Tsavo East National Park 2 Days - 2 days from 355 USD
- Coast Beach to Amboseli Maasai Mara 6 Days Safari - 6 days from 1540 USD
- Private Safari Beach to Bush - 6 days from 1540 USD
- 3 Days Maasai Mara National Park - 3 days from 850 USD
- 4 Days Tsavo East West Amboseli - 4 days from 730 USD
- 2 Days Tsavo East From Mombasa - 2 days from 250 USD
- 2 Days Masai Mara - 2 days from 620 USD
- Kenya Game Viewing and Beach Holiday Tailored for Wheelchair... - 7 days from 2800 USD
- Kenya Wildlife Private Safari and Beach Holiday 7 Days 6 Nights - 7 days from 2240 USD
- 3 Days Tsavo East & West - 3 days from 500 EUR
- Safaris - 2 days from 180 GBP
- Kenya Game Safari - 3 days from 335 EUR
- kenya beach holiday mombasa - 7 days from 1170 EUR
- Tsavo East & West - 2 days from 90 USD
- Land of Man Eaters - 3 days from 90 USD
Email the tour operator - An Exciting Beach Experince at the Coast of Kenya 4 Days Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.