3 Days Tsavo East & West
- Price from:
- 500 EUR /person
- + 254 720 302 499
- +254 415485861
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 06.00 am
- End time:
- 06.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Russian, German, Italian, French, English, Dutch
Last updated: 08/08/2008
The splendours of the bush can be experienced in a lot of ways i suggest you emerse yourself into the mindset of a pioneer relax and keep your eyes peeled and let the bush reveal its secrets. Enjoy !!
â¢ Mombasa â Tsavo East
â¢ Depart Mombasa at 8:00 AM
â¢ Drive to Tsavo East via Bachuma Gate.
This park was famed for its large herds of elephant covered in red dust and fine scenery.
The landscape in Tsavo East is flatter and drier, despite having one of Kenya's largest rivers flowing through the middle.
â¢ Game drive taking you to the lodge for Check in and Lunch
â¢ Relax on the lodges verandah and walk down to the photo hide where the animals at the watering hole are only an arms length away
â¢ Afternoon game drive exploring Tsavo East
â¢ Return to lodge for dinner and overnight
Early Morning game drive before breakfast. Return to lodge for breakfast and check out. Drive towards gate and exit park via Manyani.
â¢ Enter Tsavo West
Welcome to Tsavo West National Park. Drive to Ngulia Safari Lodge arriving around noon in time for a hearty lunch. After lunch visit the Rhino Valley,. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.Look out for the resident leopard here tonight.
Tsavo is the largest national park in Kenya (at 22,000 sq km). Tsavo West covers a wide variety of landscapes, from swamps and natural springs to rocky peaks, extinct volcanic cones and rolling plains. The dramatic Chyulu Hills are a collection of ancient volcanic cinder cones with splendid views of Kilimanjaro and populations of elands, giraffes, zebras and wildebeest.
An early am game drive.
Visit the Mzima springs
Return to your lodge for breakfast.
Game drive taking you to lunch at the Kilaguni Serena Lodge
Drive back to Mombasa
- Inclusions -
- Driver/ guides expenses
- Exclusions -
- Drinks and cigarettes at lodges
- Extras -
- Carry mosquito repellent
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Mombasa
- Kenya Ladies only Wildlife Lodge Private Safari and beach... - from 2700 EUR
- 1 Day Excursion Tour to Shimba Hills and Sheldricks Falls... - from 85 USD
- 1 Day Tour to Shimba Hills and Sheldricks Falls - from 95 USD
- Mombasa Port Safaris - from 150 USD
- Pure Magic All of Kenya in one spot - from 20 USD
- Private Wildlife lodge Safari and beach holiday 11 Days 10... - 11 days from 5600 USD
- Beach Experience 4 Days 3 Nights - 4 days from 614 USD
- Beach Experience in Kenya 4 days 3 Nights - 4 days from 614 USD
- Kenya Family Wildlife Lodge Safari and Beach Holiday 8 days... - 8 days from 1860 USD
- Tanzania Safari - 6 days from 1650 USD
- Tour Tsavo East Nationl Park , 2 days tour - 2 days from 460 USD
- An exciting beach tour, 4 days/ 3 nights safari - 4 days from 1000 USD
- From bush to the Kenya - 14 days from 3080 USD
- Lions of Africa Safari - 3 days from 900 USD
- Mombasa Excursions - 8 days from 120 USD
- A Glimps into Tsavo East National Park 2 Days - 2 days from 355 USD
- Coast Beach to Amboseli Maasai Mara 6 Days Safari - 6 days from 1540 USD
- An Exciting Beach Experince at the Coast of Kenya 4 Days Tour - 4 days from 614 USD
- Private Safari Beach to Bush - 6 days from 1540 USD
- 3 Days Maasai Mara National Park - 3 days from 850 USD
- 4 Days Tsavo East West Amboseli - 4 days from 730 USD
- 2 Days Tsavo East From Mombasa - 2 days from 250 USD
- 2 Days Masai Mara - 2 days from 620 USD
- Kenya Game Viewing and Beach Holiday Tailored for Wheelchair... - 7 days from 2800 USD
- Kenya Wildlife Private Safari and Beach Holiday 7 Days 6 Nights - 7 days from 2240 USD
- Safaris - 2 days from 180 GBP
- Kenya Game Safari - 3 days from 335 EUR
- kenya beach holiday mombasa - 7 days from 1170 EUR
- Tsavo East & West - 2 days from 90 USD
- Land of Man Eaters - 3 days from 90 USD
Email the tour operator - 3 Days Tsavo East & West
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.