3 Days Maasai Mara National Park
- Air Tour
- Price from:
- 850 USD /person
- +254 41 2318081
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 06.30 am
- We Speak:
- German, Italian, Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 08/06/2009
When is the last time you visited a place that touched your soul?Maasai mara has been a pioneer of wild safaris in Africa.
Day 1 - 06.00 hrs: Pick up from the hotel. Transfer to the Airport for your flight .
07 :30 hrs: Depart from Mombasa Airport for the Masai Mara Game Reserve with views of the ice-capped peaks of Mount Kilimanjaro. Fly over views of scenic geological occurrences including sights of the Great Rift Valley with its beautiful lakes. Arrive Masai Mara airstrip at approximately 1000hrs. Met at the airstrip for transfer to Lodge/Camp with a short Game drive en-route. Lunch at the Lodge/Camp. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Olmoran Tented Camp/David Livingstone Lodge
Day 2 - MASAI MARA
Pre-breakfast game drive. Proceed for another game drive which takes you till lunch time. Afternoon game viewing till 6:00 pm. Back to the camp/Lodge. Dinner and overnight at Olmorani Tented Camp/David Livingstone Lodge.
Day 3 - MASAI MARA / MOMBASA
Early morning pre-breakfast, game drive. Extra game drive after breakfast. Return to the Lodge/Camp for lunch. Thereafter transfer to the airstrip for your flight back to Mombasa.
14:00 hrs: Depart Masai Mara.
16:00 hrs: Arrive Mombasa Airport.Met and transferred to your hotel.
- Inclusions -
- Fullboard accomodation at specified camp/Lodge
- Exclusions -
- visit to Masai village.
- Extras -
- Masai mara is invaded annually by the great migration,when millions of wildbeest and zebras come in search pastures.Mara has been selected by the BBC as the best for filming Big Cat Diary Series,showing the daily life and drama of our big cats,lions,leopard and cheetah.All this will take you the simple rythms of nature,no electricity,no cell phones and no tethering to the hectic rush of life.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Mombasa
- Kenya Ladies only Wildlife Lodge Private Safari and beach... - from 2700 EUR
- 1 Day Excursion Tour to Shimba Hills and Sheldricks Falls... - from 85 USD
- 1 Day Tour to Shimba Hills and Sheldricks Falls - from 95 USD
- Mombasa Port Safaris - from 150 USD
- Pure Magic All of Kenya in one spot - from 20 USD
- Private Wildlife lodge Safari and beach holiday 11 Days 10... - 11 days from 5600 USD
- Beach Experience 4 Days 3 Nights - 4 days from 614 USD
- Beach Experience in Kenya 4 days 3 Nights - 4 days from 614 USD
- Kenya Family Wildlife Lodge Safari and Beach Holiday 8 days... - 8 days from 1860 USD
- Tanzania Safari - 6 days from 1650 USD
- Tour Tsavo East Nationl Park , 2 days tour - 2 days from 460 USD
- An exciting beach tour, 4 days/ 3 nights safari - 4 days from 1000 USD
- From bush to the Kenya - 14 days from 3080 USD
- Lions of Africa Safari - 3 days from 900 USD
- Mombasa Excursions - 8 days from 120 USD
- A Glimps into Tsavo East National Park 2 Days - 2 days from 355 USD
- Coast Beach to Amboseli Maasai Mara 6 Days Safari - 6 days from 1540 USD
- An Exciting Beach Experince at the Coast of Kenya 4 Days Tour - 4 days from 614 USD
- Private Safari Beach to Bush - 6 days from 1540 USD
- 4 Days Tsavo East West Amboseli - 4 days from 730 USD
- 2 Days Tsavo East From Mombasa - 2 days from 250 USD
- 2 Days Masai Mara - 2 days from 620 USD
- Kenya Game Viewing and Beach Holiday Tailored for Wheelchair... - 7 days from 2800 USD
- Kenya Wildlife Private Safari and Beach Holiday 7 Days 6 Nights - 7 days from 2240 USD
- 3 Days Tsavo East & West - 3 days from 500 EUR
- Safaris - 2 days from 180 GBP
- Kenya Game Safari - 3 days from 335 EUR
- kenya beach holiday mombasa - 7 days from 1170 EUR
- Tsavo East & West - 2 days from 90 USD
- Land of Man Eaters - 3 days from 90 USD
Email the tour operator - 3 Days Maasai Mara National Park
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.