Wildlife Wonder in Kenya 6 Days 5 Nights Safari
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 982 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 6 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- End time:
- We Speak:
Last updated: 01/28/2010
This safari will take you through the Great Rift Valley, the only earth feature observable from space. You will be able to see plenty of wildlife varying from Kenya's Big five, the lion, elephant, rhino, buffalo and the cheetah among a host of other different animal species.
Pick up from airport and tour briefing by our tour manager then transfer to Masai Mara along the floor of the Great Rift Valley via Narok the only Masai town, then climb the western wall of the valley entering Hemming Ways country that board Serengeti plains, arriving at Mara in time for lunch. Enjoy your first afternoon game drive.
Dinner and overnight at Mara Springs camp or similar.
A full day spent game viewing across the rich tree stubbed grasslands and rolling hills. The Masai Mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black manned lion, leopard and cheetah and every type of wildlife in Kenya.
The wildebeests are the most dominant inhabitants of the Masai Mara. Their numbers are estimated in the millions. The great migration starts in July each year when well over one million wildebeest along with large numbers of Thompson's gazelles, zebra and other herbivores migrate from the Serengeti plains in Tanzania to fresh pastures in the north and then back south again in October.
Dinner and overnight at Mara Springs Camp or similar.
Pre-breakfast morning game drive which gives you the chance to see animals hunting, thereafter back to the lodge for lunch. Afternoon you can go for game drive or relax by the pool or visit the Maasai villages.
There have been some 95 species of mammals, amphibians and reptiles and over 400 birds species recorded on the Masai Mara Reserve. Nowhere in Africa is wildlife more abundant, and it is for this reason a visitor hardly misses to see the big five (buffalo, elephant, leopard, lion and rhino.)
Dinner and overnight at Mara Springs Camp or similar.
Masai Mara - Amboseli
After breakfast depart for the Amboseli National Park with lunch en-route at Nairobi, arriving in the evening.
Dinner and overnight at camp or similar.
Spend the whole day in Amboseli where you can have a chance to a clear view of the famous Mt. Kilimanjaro. The park is famous for the biggest elephants.
Amboseli is renowned for its huge elephant herds. Africa's highest Mountain - Mt Kilimanjaro sits on the upper slopes of Amboseli National park. Mt. Kilimanjaro snow white peak lies across the border in Tanzania. Seeing the Kilimanjaro hovering above the clouds in the early hours of the morning is quite an experience. For the enthusiastic photographer, animal pictures arising against the dramatic backdrop of the mountain is quite a thrill. Apart from the Elephants, Amboseli is a home to; buffalos, black rhinos, zebras, wildebeest and other plain animals.
Dinner and overnight at the camp or similar.
Amboseli - Nairobi
Have a final pre breakfast game drive then after breakfast depart for Nairobi then transfer to the airport for our connecting flight back home.
End of safari.
- Inclusions -
- Transport based on a safari minibus with pop up roof for game viewing - Park entry fee - Accommodation and all meals - Service of an English-speaking driver guide - Game drives as per the itinerary - Government taxes
- Exclusions -
- Hot air Balloon flight in Maasai Mara - US$ 425 per person extra (Price is subject to confirmation at the time of booking.) - Tips to driver guides and porter. - Extras at the lodges - tips, drinks, telephone, laundry etc - Items of personal expenses.
- Extras -
- Maasai Mara Balloon Flight
Take the opportunity to fly over the Mara in a Hot air Balloon provided at an extra cost. The balloon package includes a champagne breakfast in the wild! If you can spare the money, viewing abundant game afloat a balloon is an unforgettable experience.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Maasai Mara
- Amazing Air Balloon at Maasai Mara - from 345 USD
- Road Safari to Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru National Park 3... - 3 days from 1040 USD
- Private Road Safari to Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru National... - 4 days from 1400 USD
- Flying Package to Maasai Mara from Nairobi 3 Days 2 Nights - 3 days from 1220 USD
- Flying Package to Maasai Mara 4 Days 3Nights - 4 days from 1010 USD
- Spend 15 Days 14 Nights in Kenya Game and Bird watching Safari - 15 days from 6604 USD
- Amboseli and Maasai Mara Wildlife Trail Flying Safari 6 Days... - 6 days from 3500 USD
- Flying Safari from Mombasa to Maasai Mara Wildlife 3 Days 2... - 3 days from 1500 USD
- Maasai Mara Under Canvas Safari from Kisumu city 5 Days 4 Nights - 5 days from 1000 USD
- Wildlife Adventure Safari in Kenya 7 Days 6 Nights - 7 days from 2050 USD
- Maasai Mara Self drive Wildlife Migration Trail Safari 3 Days... - 3 days from 200 USD
- Maasai Mara Luxurious Wildlife Flying Private Safari 4 Days... - 4 days from 1680 USD
- Maasai Mara Luxurious Wildlife Private Road Safari 4 Days 3... - 4 days from 1560 USD
- Maasai Mara Wildlife Flying Safari from Mombasa 3 Days 2... - 3 days from 1500 USD
- Maasai Mara Under Canvas Safari from Kisumu city 5 Days 4... - 5 days from 1000 USD
- Experience the wonder of Maasai Mara 6 Days 5 Nights - 6 days from 1914 USD
- Road Safari in Kenya 5 Days 4 Nights - 5 days from 995 USD
- Wildlife Safari in Kenya from Nairobi National Park 7 Days 6... - 7 days from 1096 USD
- Kenya Private couples only safari 7days 6nights - 7 days from 1950 USD
- Kenya Safari 14 days 13 nights - 14 days from 4480 USD
- Wildlife Trail and Beach Adventure 10 Days 9 Nights - 10 days from 2740 USD
- Wildlife Trail Road and Beach Adventure 10 Days 9 Nights - 10 days from 2740 USD
- Wildlife Excursion Victoria Style 2 Days 1 Night Safari - 2 days from 1400 USD
- Family budget Camping and Beach Holiday Safari in Kenya 10... - 10 days from 2850 USD
- Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru Disability(wheelchair) Wildlife... - 4 days from 1700 USD
- Kenya Wildlife Disability(Wheelchair) Safari 14 Days 13 Nights - 14 days from 7240 USD
- Amboseli and Maasai Mara Wildlife Trail Flying Safari 6... - 6 days from 3 USD
- Allure of the Wild 3Days 2 Nights Maasai Mara - 3 days from 440 EUR
- Adventures of the wild - Maasai Mara, Lake Nakuru, Aberdares... - 7 days from 1762 USD
- Kenya’s Game Safari 15 Days 14 Nights - 15 days from 6604 USD
- Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru National Park Safari 5Days 4Nights - 5 days from 1850 USD
- Maasai Mara (Under Canvas)Flying Package 4 Days 3Nights - 4 days from 1200 USD
- Masai Mara (Under Canvas) Flying Package 3 Days 2 Nights, - 3 days from 1040 USD
- Maasai Mara Camping (Under Canvas) Flying Package from... - 2 days from 1200 USD
Email the tour operator - Wildlife Wonder in Kenya 6 Days 5 Nights Safari
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.