Wildlife Excursion Victoria Style 2 Days 1 Night Safari
- Price from:
- 1400 USD /person
- +254 20 2212535
- +254 20 2212536
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 2 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- End time:
- We Speak:
Last updated: 01/14/2010
This tour is a chatter trip that will see you fly over the enormous floor of the Great Rift valley and get to enjoy great and beautiful scenery onwards to the famous Maasai Mara Park. Here you will be able to see the famous Big Five then continue onwards to the Mount Kenya Park, famous for its relaxation effect as you take nature walks and be in one with Mother Nature herself. You will be accommodated in a midrange lodge for your one night stay.
Nairobi - Masai Mara - Mount Kenya National Park
Early morning pick up from airport and tour briefing by our tour manager then transfer to Wilson airport for your chatter flight to the Maasai Mara over the floor of the Great Rift Valley arriving shortly after 45 minutes. Depart for a game drive through to the early afternoon and transfer to airstrip for another short flight to the Mount Kenya National Park arriving in time for lunch. Afterwards spend the afternoon in the wonderful park engaging in a short wildlife viewing activity and nature walk as you relax and unwind.
The Masai Mara National Reserve as one of the most popular tourist destinations in Kenya covers an area of over 1,500 sq. km. it is located in the Great Rift valley in an open primarily grassland where wildlife tends to be most concentrated on the reserves western escarpment. The swampy land provides more access to water and less access to tourists. The Eastern end is closest to Nairobi and hence easier to access by tourists.
At 5,199 m. high, Mount Kenya is Africa's second highest mountain. It offers easy or challenging ascents with superb scenic beauty. These forest belts are host to many different animals and plants with at least 11 unique species. Game to view includes: Black and White Colobus and Sykes monkeys, bushbuck, buffalo, elephant and lower down Olive Baboon, waterbuck, black rhino, black fronted duiker, leopard, giant forest hog, genet cat, bush pig and hyena. More elusive is the bongo, a rare type of forest antelope. A number of other rare or endangered species can be found here: Sunni Buck, Mt Kenya Mole Shrew, skinks (lizard), and a variety of owls. Occasional sightings have been recorded of albino zebra.
Dinner and overnight at Rutundu Fishes Lodge or similar.
Mount Kenya - Tsavo West - Nairobi
Early morning breakfast then depart for the Tsavo West Park arriving after 40 minutes then engage in a game drive for the better part of the day with lunch en-route. In the evening depart for Nairobi arriving in time for a complimentary dinner at the Carnivore Restaurant and sample the best African dishes available there. Afterwards transfer to the airport or hotel.
At Tsavo west you will be treated to some game viewing. Residents of Tsavo West National Park include: elephants, crocodiles, vervet monkeys, antelope, baboons, giraffes, hippos and lions. The park is a marvel in terms of geo-physical character and plant diversity. Mzima Springs, the source of Mombasa's water, is located here. These springs are recharged daily with hundreds of millions of liters of crystal clear water by underground streams emanating from Chyulu Hills. At Mzima, all sorts of animals gather for a drink particularly in the dry season. You may also be able to view hippo and crocodiles from the underwater glass tank.
- Inclusions -
- Transport based on a safari minibus with pop up roof for game viewing - Park entry fee - Cook, camping equipment and all meals - Service of an English-speaking driver guide - Game drives as per the itinerary - Government taxes
- Exclusions -
- Hot air Balloon flight in Maasai Mara - US$ 425 per person extra (Price is subject to confirmation at the time of booking.) - Tips to driver guides and porter. - Extras - tips, etc - Items of personal expenses.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Maasai Mara
- Amazing Air Balloon at Maasai Mara - from 345 USD
- Road Safari to Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru National Park 3... - 3 days from 1040 USD
- Private Road Safari to Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru National... - 4 days from 1400 USD
- Wildlife Wonder in Kenya 6 Days 5 Nights Safari - 6 days from 982 USD
- Flying Package to Maasai Mara from Nairobi 3 Days 2 Nights - 3 days from 1220 USD
- Flying Package to Maasai Mara 4 Days 3Nights - 4 days from 1010 USD
- Spend 15 Days 14 Nights in Kenya Game and Bird watching Safari - 15 days from 6604 USD
- Amboseli and Maasai Mara Wildlife Trail Flying Safari 6 Days... - 6 days from 3500 USD
- Flying Safari from Mombasa to Maasai Mara Wildlife 3 Days 2... - 3 days from 1500 USD
- Maasai Mara Under Canvas Safari from Kisumu city 5 Days 4 Nights - 5 days from 1000 USD
- Wildlife Adventure Safari in Kenya 7 Days 6 Nights - 7 days from 2050 USD
- Maasai Mara Self drive Wildlife Migration Trail Safari 3 Days... - 3 days from 200 USD
- Maasai Mara Luxurious Wildlife Flying Private Safari 4 Days... - 4 days from 1680 USD
- Maasai Mara Luxurious Wildlife Private Road Safari 4 Days 3... - 4 days from 1560 USD
- Maasai Mara Wildlife Flying Safari from Mombasa 3 Days 2... - 3 days from 1500 USD
- Maasai Mara Under Canvas Safari from Kisumu city 5 Days 4... - 5 days from 1000 USD
- Experience the wonder of Maasai Mara 6 Days 5 Nights - 6 days from 1914 USD
- Road Safari in Kenya 5 Days 4 Nights - 5 days from 995 USD
- Wildlife Safari in Kenya from Nairobi National Park 7 Days 6... - 7 days from 1096 USD
- Kenya Private couples only safari 7days 6nights - 7 days from 1950 USD
- Kenya Safari 14 days 13 nights - 14 days from 4480 USD
- Wildlife Trail and Beach Adventure 10 Days 9 Nights - 10 days from 2740 USD
- Wildlife Trail Road and Beach Adventure 10 Days 9 Nights - 10 days from 2740 USD
- Family budget Camping and Beach Holiday Safari in Kenya 10... - 10 days from 2850 USD
- Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru Disability(wheelchair) Wildlife... - 4 days from 1700 USD
- Kenya Wildlife Disability(Wheelchair) Safari 14 Days 13 Nights - 14 days from 7240 USD
- Amboseli and Maasai Mara Wildlife Trail Flying Safari 6... - 6 days from 3 USD
- Allure of the Wild 3Days 2 Nights Maasai Mara - 3 days from 440 EUR
- Adventures of the wild - Maasai Mara, Lake Nakuru, Aberdares... - 7 days from 1762 USD
- Kenya’s Game Safari 15 Days 14 Nights - 15 days from 6604 USD
- Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru National Park Safari 5Days 4Nights - 5 days from 1850 USD
- Maasai Mara (Under Canvas)Flying Package 4 Days 3Nights - 4 days from 1200 USD
- Masai Mara (Under Canvas) Flying Package 3 Days 2 Nights, - 3 days from 1040 USD
- Maasai Mara Camping (Under Canvas) Flying Package from... - 2 days from 1200 USD
Email the tour operator - Wildlife Excursion Victoria Style 2 Days 1 Night Safari
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.