Maasai Mara Wildlife Flying Safari from Mombasa 3 Days 2 Nights
- Price from:
- 1500 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- End time:
- We Speak:
Last updated: 01/22/2010
This is a three days safari into Maasai Mara one of the best wildlife sanctuaries in Kenya. The trip will start immediately after your arrival at Moi International Airport and ends at Nairobi's Jomo Kenyatta international Airport in Nairobi. You will fly from Mombasa onto Maasai Mara National Park over the Great Rift Valley. You will be able to see plenty of wildlife varying from Kenya's big five; the lion, elephant, rhino, buffalo, and the leopard among a host of other different animal species; not to forget the great interest in the park, the migration of wildebeests, making it the seventh wonder. You will travel in private minibus with in the Maasai Mara Game reserve and stay in a safari Lodge while on this safari.
Arrival -Mombasa - Maasai Mara Game Reserve
On your arrival at Moi International Airport, at 7.00 am you will be met by our tour manager who will brief you on your safari as you depart for Maasai Mara National Reserve by Flight - Mombasa Air, arriving on time for check in at the Serena safari Lodge, take your Lunch and then depart for an afternoon game viewing drive till dusk.
The Maasai Mara National Reserve, now the New 7th wonder of the world and 4th preferred tourist destination in the world is a home to wildlife in such abundance and variety that it is difficult to imagine. The most spectacular event of the natural world takes place here; The annual migration of millions of wildebeest and zebra from the Serengeti (Tanzania) in search of water and pasture while being followed on their heels by the predators of the savanna; lion, cheetah, wild dog, jackal, hyena and vulture. It hosts over 450 species of animals which include lions, rhinos, hippos, crocodiles, giraffe, wildebeests, zebras, buffalo, warthogs, hyenas, jackals, wild dogs, buffalo, leopard, many kinds of antelopes and elephants.
Dinner and overnight at Serena Safari Lodge or similar.
Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Depart early in the morning for a pre-breakfast Game Viewing drive followed by breakfast there after at the campsite. Later in the afternoon you will depart for an afternoon Game viewing drive after your lunch till dusk.
The park inhabits a great number of wildebeests migrating from Serengeti National Reserve, Tanzania which makes the park almost the same with the same animal species. Their numbers are estimated in the million as this migration starts in July each year when over one million wildebeest along with large numbers of Thompson's gazelles, zebra and other herbivores migrate from the Serengeti plains in Tanzania to fresh pastures in the north and then back south again in October.
Dinner and overnight at Serena Safari Lodge or similar.
Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Pre-breakfast Game viewing drive followed by a morning and an afternoon Game viewing drives the whole day with your lunch enroute. An option of balloon Game viewing is available.
After your breakfast depart for Nairobi City by morning flight arriving in time for lunch at the Famous Carnivore Restaurant and after Lunch, you will be dropped at the Jomo kenyatta International Airport for your departure flight.
End of Safari.
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation as stipulated in the itinerary -Transport in 4x4 tour mini van inside the Maasai mara Game reserve -Services of an English speaking tour driver/guide -Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as per itinerary -All Government taxes and levies - Local flight fares - Mombasa - Maasai mara - Nairobi.
- Exclusions -
- Hot air balloon flight in the park- US$ 450 per person extra ( Price is subject to confirmation at the time of booking) -All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax / email bills etc. -Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide. -Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks -International flight and departure taxes -Laundry services -Any other item not included in our itinerary.
- Extras -
- Optional Balloon Flight
You can opt to carry out your game viewing activity on an adventurous and unforgettable balloon flight over the spectacular Mara at an extra cost. This package includes a champagne drink in the wild making it much interesting.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Maasai Mara
- Amazing Air Balloon at Maasai Mara - from 345 USD
- Road Safari to Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru National Park 3... - 3 days from 1040 USD
- Private Road Safari to Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru National... - 4 days from 1400 USD
- Wildlife Wonder in Kenya 6 Days 5 Nights Safari - 6 days from 982 USD
- Flying Package to Maasai Mara from Nairobi 3 Days 2 Nights - 3 days from 1220 USD
- Flying Package to Maasai Mara 4 Days 3Nights - 4 days from 1010 USD
- Spend 15 Days 14 Nights in Kenya Game and Bird watching Safari - 15 days from 6604 USD
- Amboseli and Maasai Mara Wildlife Trail Flying Safari 6 Days... - 6 days from 3500 USD
- Flying Safari from Mombasa to Maasai Mara Wildlife 3 Days 2... - 3 days from 1500 USD
- Maasai Mara Under Canvas Safari from Kisumu city 5 Days 4 Nights - 5 days from 1000 USD
- Wildlife Adventure Safari in Kenya 7 Days 6 Nights - 7 days from 2050 USD
- Maasai Mara Self drive Wildlife Migration Trail Safari 3 Days... - 3 days from 200 USD
- Maasai Mara Luxurious Wildlife Flying Private Safari 4 Days... - 4 days from 1680 USD
- Maasai Mara Luxurious Wildlife Private Road Safari 4 Days 3... - 4 days from 1560 USD
- Maasai Mara Under Canvas Safari from Kisumu city 5 Days 4... - 5 days from 1000 USD
- Experience the wonder of Maasai Mara 6 Days 5 Nights - 6 days from 1914 USD
- Road Safari in Kenya 5 Days 4 Nights - 5 days from 995 USD
- Wildlife Safari in Kenya from Nairobi National Park 7 Days 6... - 7 days from 1096 USD
- Kenya Private couples only safari 7days 6nights - 7 days from 1950 USD
- Kenya Safari 14 days 13 nights - 14 days from 4480 USD
- Wildlife Trail and Beach Adventure 10 Days 9 Nights - 10 days from 2740 USD
- Wildlife Trail Road and Beach Adventure 10 Days 9 Nights - 10 days from 2740 USD
- Wildlife Excursion Victoria Style 2 Days 1 Night Safari - 2 days from 1400 USD
- Family budget Camping and Beach Holiday Safari in Kenya 10... - 10 days from 2850 USD
- Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru Disability(wheelchair) Wildlife... - 4 days from 1700 USD
- Kenya Wildlife Disability(Wheelchair) Safari 14 Days 13 Nights - 14 days from 7240 USD
- Amboseli and Maasai Mara Wildlife Trail Flying Safari 6... - 6 days from 3 USD
- Allure of the Wild 3Days 2 Nights Maasai Mara - 3 days from 440 EUR
- Adventures of the wild - Maasai Mara, Lake Nakuru, Aberdares... - 7 days from 1762 USD
- Kenya’s Game Safari 15 Days 14 Nights - 15 days from 6604 USD
- Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru National Park Safari 5Days 4Nights - 5 days from 1850 USD
- Maasai Mara (Under Canvas)Flying Package 4 Days 3Nights - 4 days from 1200 USD
- Masai Mara (Under Canvas) Flying Package 3 Days 2 Nights, - 3 days from 1040 USD
- Maasai Mara Camping (Under Canvas) Flying Package from... - 2 days from 1200 USD
Email the tour operator - Maasai Mara Wildlife Flying Safari from Mombasa 3 Days 2 Nights
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.