Kenya Private couples only safari 7days 6nights
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 1950 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 7 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- End time:
- We Speak:
Last updated: 01/20/2010
This safari will take you through the Maasai Mara Game Reserve which is considered to be Africa's greatest wildlife reserve.The maasai mara game reserve is rated the 4th(forth) best tourist destination in the world and lately named the 7th(seventh) wonder of the world by the ABC.You will also get to visit Amboseli National Park where the might Kilimanjaro forms a beautiful backdrop. Amboseli Game Sanctuary is famous for elephants, buffalos and birds.You will be able to seeplenty of wildlife varying from Kenya's Big Five:the lion,elephant,rhino,buffalo and the cheetah among a host of other different animal species.You will travel in a 4x4 landrover and stay in mid range lodges.While on this trip you will travel alone in the vehicle with the tour Guide/Driver without any other person joining you.
On arrival at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, you will be met by our tour manager who will brief you on your Safari and then you will be transferred to your Nairobi hotel.You will thereafter have the rest of the day for optional excursions.
Dinner at Carnivore Restaurant and Overnight stay at Nairobi Safari Club.
Breakfast at the hotel. Depart and drive via the Great Rift Valley with Stopover at the Escarpment to catch the panorama view of the Great Rift Valley. The drive continues on the floor of the Valley to the Largest Game Reserve in Kenya, the Masai Mara. Lunch at the Camp. Afternoon game viewing drive in this vast reserve, during which you Will see prides of Lions, Elephants, Cheetahs and many other plains Game.
The Maasai Mara Game Reserve is considered to be Africa's greatest wildlife reserve.The maasai mara game reserve is rated the 4th(forth) best tourist destination in the world and lately named the 7th(seventh) wonder of the world by the ABC.It is located in the South Western part of Kenya.The maasai Mara and the Serengeti plains covers 10,000 sq miles of open plains, woodlands and riverine forest.
Dinner and Overnight stay at Sopa Lodge or Keekorok Lodge.
Full day in the Mara with morning and afternoon game drives. Masai Mara is considered to be the Northern extension of Serengeti ecosystem, the annual animal migration is one of the major attractions, and occurs between the months' of July and October.
The wildebeests are the most dominant inhabitants of the Maasai Mara.Their numbers are estimated in millions.The great migration starts in July every year when well over one million wildbeest along with large numbers of Thompson's gazelles,zebras,and other herbivores migrate from the Serengeti plains in Tanzania to fresh pastures in the north and then back south again in October.
All meals and overnight stay at Sopa Lodge or Keekorok Lodge.
Pre breakfast game drive and back to the lodge for late breakfast. Depart from the lodge and drive north while viewing game and make a stopover at Narok town with a chance to buy a souvenir or have a cup of tea to arrive in Nairobi by late afternoon.You will thereafter have the rest of the evening for optional excursions.
Dinner and Overnight stay at Panari Hotel.
Nairobi-Amboseli National Park
After breakfast depart Nairobi and drive South through Maasai country via Namanga on the Tanzania border and on to Amboseli (picnic lunch served enroute). On arrival, settle in the lodge .You shall then proceed for a short game drive which provides a chance to see the rhino, lion, giraffe, elephants and many other animals with Mt. Kilimanjaro, africa's highest peak providing a beautiful back drop.
Park residents include baboons, lions, cheetah, black rhino, wildebeest, hippos, gazelles and large herds of elephant. As well as game-viewing, hiking and camping, bird-watching and camel safaris are also popular and visitors can learn about the culture and way of life of the indigenous Maasai population through homestead visits and lectures. More adventurous travellers can arrange to climb Mount Kilimanjaro with a local guide.
Dinner and Overnight stay at the Sentrim Lodge.
Amboseli National Park
Proceed for an early morning pre breakfast game drive. Return to the lodge for heavy breakfast. After breakfast proceed for a further game drive into the park.You can also go for a late afternoon game drive returning to the lodge in the evening.
Amboseli National Park extends across 392 sq kilometres (151 sq miles) of grassland and swamps at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest peak. It was designated a national park in 1948 and, despite suffering floods in 1993 which caused many of the animals to retreat, it remains one of Africa's best known game spotting locations.
All meals and Overnight stay at the Sentrim Lodge.
Amboseli National Park-Nairobi
After breakfast leave the lodge for the last game drive and then leave Amboseli National Park for Nairobi. Picnic lunch is served enroute. Arrive at Nairobi in the early afternoon for your departure flight at the Jumbo Keynote International Airport to your next destination.
End of Safari.
- Inclusions -
- Transport based on a 4x4 landrover for game viewing. -Park entry fee. -Accommodation and all meals as stated in the itinerary. -Service of an English speaking driver/guide. -Game drives as per the itinerary. -Government taxes.
- Exclusions -
- Transport based on a 4x4 landrover for game viewing. -Park entry fee. -Accommodation and all meals as stated in the itinerary. -Service of an English speaking driver/guide. -Game drives as per the itinerary. -Government taxes. Package excludes: -Hot air Balloon flight in Maasai Mara-US$450per person.(price is subject to confirmation at the time of booking.) -Tips to driver guides and porter. -Extras at the lodges-tips,drinks,telephone,laundry e.t.c. -Items of personal expense.
- Extras -
- Optional Balloon Flight
You can opt to carry your game viewing activity on an adventurous and unforgettable balloon flight over the spectacular Mara at an extra cost.This package includes a champagne drink in the wild.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Maasai Mara
- Amazing Air Balloon at Maasai Mara - from 345 USD
- Road Safari to Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru National Park 3... - 3 days from 1040 USD
- Private Road Safari to Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru National... - 4 days from 1400 USD
- Wildlife Wonder in Kenya 6 Days 5 Nights Safari - 6 days from 982 USD
- Flying Package to Maasai Mara from Nairobi 3 Days 2 Nights - 3 days from 1220 USD
- Flying Package to Maasai Mara 4 Days 3Nights - 4 days from 1010 USD
- Spend 15 Days 14 Nights in Kenya Game and Bird watching Safari - 15 days from 6604 USD
- Amboseli and Maasai Mara Wildlife Trail Flying Safari 6 Days... - 6 days from 3500 USD
- Flying Safari from Mombasa to Maasai Mara Wildlife 3 Days 2... - 3 days from 1500 USD
- Maasai Mara Under Canvas Safari from Kisumu city 5 Days 4 Nights - 5 days from 1000 USD
- Wildlife Adventure Safari in Kenya 7 Days 6 Nights - 7 days from 2050 USD
- Maasai Mara Self drive Wildlife Migration Trail Safari 3 Days... - 3 days from 200 USD
- Maasai Mara Luxurious Wildlife Flying Private Safari 4 Days... - 4 days from 1680 USD
- Maasai Mara Luxurious Wildlife Private Road Safari 4 Days 3... - 4 days from 1560 USD
- Maasai Mara Wildlife Flying Safari from Mombasa 3 Days 2... - 3 days from 1500 USD
- Maasai Mara Under Canvas Safari from Kisumu city 5 Days 4... - 5 days from 1000 USD
- Experience the wonder of Maasai Mara 6 Days 5 Nights - 6 days from 1914 USD
- Road Safari in Kenya 5 Days 4 Nights - 5 days from 995 USD
- Wildlife Safari in Kenya from Nairobi National Park 7 Days 6... - 7 days from 1096 USD
- Kenya Safari 14 days 13 nights - 14 days from 4480 USD
- Wildlife Trail and Beach Adventure 10 Days 9 Nights - 10 days from 2740 USD
- Wildlife Trail Road and Beach Adventure 10 Days 9 Nights - 10 days from 2740 USD
- Wildlife Excursion Victoria Style 2 Days 1 Night Safari - 2 days from 1400 USD
- Family budget Camping and Beach Holiday Safari in Kenya 10... - 10 days from 2850 USD
- Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru Disability(wheelchair) Wildlife... - 4 days from 1700 USD
- Kenya Wildlife Disability(Wheelchair) Safari 14 Days 13 Nights - 14 days from 7240 USD
- Amboseli and Maasai Mara Wildlife Trail Flying Safari 6... - 6 days from 3 USD
- Allure of the Wild 3Days 2 Nights Maasai Mara - 3 days from 440 EUR
- Adventures of the wild - Maasai Mara, Lake Nakuru, Aberdares... - 7 days from 1762 USD
- Kenya’s Game Safari 15 Days 14 Nights - 15 days from 6604 USD
- Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru National Park Safari 5Days 4Nights - 5 days from 1850 USD
- Maasai Mara (Under Canvas)Flying Package 4 Days 3Nights - 4 days from 1200 USD
- Masai Mara (Under Canvas) Flying Package 3 Days 2 Nights, - 3 days from 1040 USD
- Maasai Mara Camping (Under Canvas) Flying Package from... - 2 days from 1200 USD
Email the tour operator - Kenya Private couples only safari 7days 6nights
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.