Agro Tourism in Kenya Coffee Factory
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 100 USD /person
- +254 20 2252015
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 07.00 am
- End time:
- 06.00 pm
- We Speak:
- English, Kiswahili
Last updated: 08/10/2009
A half day tour of a coffee factory within Kiambu area to witness the total factory
operations including the cleaning, the grading and the packing process etc.
Kiambu - Nairobi
You will be met by our tour guide from your destination in Nairobi then taken for a tour of a coffee factory in Kiambu. Tour the Local coffee factory and see the cleaning, the grading and the packing processes. You
will then be driven back to Nairobi ready for lunch at your residence.
Lunch at your residence in Nairobi.
- Inclusions -
- Tour Guiding Fees
- Exclusions -
- Tips to tour guides and staff at the factory.
- Extras -
- Coffee is one of the main export cash crop in Kenya and earns Kenya high income.You can also visit the coffee auction at the Mombasa.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Kiambu
- Kenya Coffee Factory Agro Tourism Tour - from 100 USD
Email the tour operator - Agro Tourism in Kenya Coffee Factory
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.