- Price from:
- 150 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 08/19/2008
Experience Ghana ensures that your vacation in Ghana is a pectacular one because we take you through a tour of very exiting places in Ghana that you would love to see and experience.
You will be pick up from the airport and drove through some of the principal sreets of Accra for you to observe the city
( A trip to visit The Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Park)
A very historic place where Ghana's first President and a Great leader Kwame Nkrumah was buried.
( A trip to The Christianburg Castle)
This a very historic castle built by the British during their rule in Ghana. It was as used as the exit point for slaves during the slave trade era. For more information just come around and experience it for your self.
( A trip to The Art Center )
The art center is one place in Accra the has a wide variety of Art produts that you would love to visit. Visiting this place means that you have really visited Africa for that matter Ghana because you are definately going to be attracted to buy some of these Art products to take back home and it becomes an evidence that you really visited Ghana.
( A trip to see any Vibrant Ghanaian Market Day scene )
Take advantage of your to visit a witness any of the colourfull and a vibrant market days that takes place right in the heart of the city. You can't wait to take memorable pictures of this occassion.
( Departure Party )
This is the most exiting moments of your tour where a party is organized for you so that you will take advantage of it to socialize with the board of directors and other members of the Experience Ghana world Youth Travel Organization. A moment for you to interact, have fun and make friends before your departure.
( Departure )
On your departure day, you will be escorted to the airport to catch up with your flight home.
The Cost for this trip is $1000 which includes Hotel lodging, transportation to Tour Destinations and Departure Party expensis
- Extras -
- BENEFITS OF TRAVELLING TO GHANA THROUGH US
Experience Ghana world Youth Travel Organization offers the opportunity to the youth world wide to have an exiting moments whiles they travel to Ghana. We will make sure you dont feel lonly in Ghana. Our experienced tour guides are always available to take you round the city to assist you in what ever way you want us to. You can aways count on our assistance till the time is due for your departure. As friends of the youth world wide, we interested in creating links with all the youth world wide that is why our servies are for free. You are expected to donate just $150 or more to keep our office running so that we can continue to help others youth who are interested in visiting Ghana.
USE YOUR OFFICE AS A RECRUITING CENTER IN YOUR HOME COUNTRY
Experience Ghana world Youth Travel Organization offers great benefits to those who would like to use their office as a recruiting center to recruit people to take a tour with us.
1. Become an Automatic member.
2. Receive membership ID card.
3. You receive free news letter and an update information on news and evens as they happens.
Hostel accommodation cost only $20 per day.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Accra
- Accra city Tours - from 42 USD
- His Majesty Travel and Tours - 15 days from 2300 USD
- The Big Round Trip A New Dimension - 22 days from 4250 USD
- One Week Beaches and Hill Country - 8 days from 894 USD
- Two Weeks of Country and Culture - 14 days from 1460 USD
- 8 Days on the Coastline - 8 days from 955 USD
- Scents of Eburnia - 4 days from 1775 USD
- Cultural Greater Accra 15 Day Tour - 15 days from 2430 USD
- 14 Day Slave Route Tour - 14 days from 2928 USD
- Excursion Ecological in Ghana - 7 days from 1580 USD
- Greater Accra Central Ashanti Eastern Volta Regional Tour - 12 days from 2360 USD
- Panafest in Ghana - 7 days from 740 USD
- Accra Area Private Tours - 7 days from 2800 USD
- Cultural Tour - 10 days from 850 USD
- Afrikantreasures Vacation - 23 days from 4000 USD
- Language & Cultural Exchanges - 14 days from 950 USD
- Cultural Akwaaba - 14 days from 1400 USD
- Primitive Ventures - 14 days from 1150 USD
Email the tour operator - Tour Ghana
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.