One Week Beaches and Hill Country
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 894 USD /person
- +44 20 3239 1577
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 08/27/2009
Spend 8 thrilling days on the tropical beaches of Accra, charging up in a nice hotel and checking out the immediate surroundings.
Welcome to Accra, capital of Ghana. Transfer to the African Royal Beach Hotel (3***+)
After breakfast we will set off to discover Ghana's capital Accra, a busy
city with its own distinctive style. Among our stations: DuBois House,
National Museum, Kwame Nkrumah Memorial, plus a brief visit to Makola
market, Accra's commerical heart. Our relaxation program for the afternoon
begins at the pool or you may visit Labadi Beach.
In the Hills.
Early morning drive to the scenic Botanical Gardens of Aburi. After an
extended tour and lunch, we will take a ride through the Akwapim Highlands.
In the evening return to African Royal Beach Hotel.
It is time to relax. After breakfast, we will take an excursion to Gomoa-
Fetteh, where we will enjoy the beach and lunch at Till's Resort, just west of
Accra. In the late afternoon back to Accra; African Royal Beach Hotel.
It is time for more discoveries. This means a day trip to the estuary of the
Volta River, Ghana's largest, at Ada Foah. After a boat trip to the bird
sanctuaries in the delta, we will relax at Manet Paradise Resort and return in
the evening to our cosy base at African Royal Beach Hotel.
This time to the Volta Lake and dam site at Akosombo. After a guided tour
of the dam and installations, we will have lunch and enjoy the breathtaking
sights. On the return journey we will stop over at the Shai National Park to
discover ancient caves before continuing to Accra in the evening; African Royal Beach Hotel
Our last full day in Accra will be for hunting souvenirs in Accra. After a lunch
at Country Kitchen, visit the famous coffin makers of Teshie Nungua and start
preparations for the return flight.
The return. Flight back to your home destination. Upon request we can extend
your roundtrip in the hotel of your choice.
- Inclusions -
- 7 nights in the African Royal Beach Hotel (3***) B&B
- Exclusions -
- travel insurance
- Extras -
- This Tour is available for two or more pepeole.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Accra
- Accra city Tours - from 42 USD
- His Majesty Travel and Tours - 15 days from 2300 USD
- The Big Round Trip A New Dimension - 22 days from 4250 USD
- Two Weeks of Country and Culture - 14 days from 1460 USD
- 8 Days on the Coastline - 8 days from 955 USD
- Scents of Eburnia - 4 days from 1775 USD
- Cultural Greater Accra 15 Day Tour - 15 days from 2430 USD
- 14 Day Slave Route Tour - 14 days from 2928 USD
- Excursion Ecological in Ghana - 7 days from 1580 USD
- Greater Accra Central Ashanti Eastern Volta Regional Tour - 12 days from 2360 USD
- Panafest in Ghana - 7 days from 740 USD
- Accra Area Private Tours - 7 days from 2800 USD
- Cultural Tour - 10 days from 850 USD
- Tour Ghana - 7 days from 150 USD
- Afrikantreasures Vacation - 23 days from 4000 USD
- Language & Cultural Exchanges - 14 days from 950 USD
- Cultural Akwaaba - 14 days from 1400 USD
- Primitive Ventures - 14 days from 1150 USD
Email the tour operator - One Week Beaches and Hill Country
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.