- Price from:
- 850 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 06/05/2008
Exprience the dynamic, interesting and friendly culture of Ghana with Global Pleasure. The Slave castles, canopy walk-way and Monkey and bird sanctuaries, the memories never goes away.
Arrival and checking into hotel
Accra - City tour. Visiting Kwame Nkrumah mauseluem,James Town, where the indigenous people live, museum, arts center
Accra - Kumasi - We will visit the Ashanti King's museum, craft villages, okofo anokye sword.
Kumasi - Kintampo-Kumasi; Visit Buabeng fiema the monkey sanctuaries where monkeys lives side by side with the people of the community.
Kintampo water falls, one of the beautiful ones in Ghana.
Kumasi - Obuasi
This is one of the mineral rich soils in Ghana and most of Ghana's gold comes from here. visit the local towns to see how minig is done in this town
Obuasi - Cape Coast
We will visit the Cape Coast and Elmina Castles and have a walking tour of the township to see how this history rich town is faring after the slave trade era
Visit the Kakum Park with its hearthrobing but exciting canopy walk-way which is the only one of its kind in west africa
Cape Coast: Join teh Women in Progress center to learn how to prepare Ghanaian dishes, tye and dye or batik fabric and drumming and dancing lessons
Cape Coast- Accra
Rest of day is at leisure for group
Last minute shopping for souvenirs and departure
- Inclusions -
- Accmodation on bed and breakfast basis (2 sharing)
- Exclusions -
- Extras -
- The rates are for a minimum number of six (6) adults in a group.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Accra
- Accra city Tours - from 42 USD
- His Majesty Travel and Tours - 15 days from 2300 USD
- The Big Round Trip A New Dimension - 22 days from 4250 USD
- One Week Beaches and Hill Country - 8 days from 894 USD
- Two Weeks of Country and Culture - 14 days from 1460 USD
- 8 Days on the Coastline - 8 days from 955 USD
- Scents of Eburnia - 4 days from 1775 USD
- Cultural Greater Accra 15 Day Tour - 15 days from 2430 USD
- 14 Day Slave Route Tour - 14 days from 2928 USD
- Excursion Ecological in Ghana - 7 days from 1580 USD
- Greater Accra Central Ashanti Eastern Volta Regional Tour - 12 days from 2360 USD
- Panafest in Ghana - 7 days from 740 USD
- Accra Area Private Tours - 7 days from 2800 USD
- Tour Ghana - 7 days from 150 USD
- Afrikantreasures Vacation - 23 days from 4000 USD
- Language & Cultural Exchanges - 14 days from 950 USD
- Cultural Akwaaba - 14 days from 1400 USD
- Primitive Ventures - 14 days from 1150 USD
Email the tour operator - Cultural Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.