Accra Area Private Tours
- Price from:
- 2800 USD /person
- 0-800-404-8180 UK
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 7 days
- 8 hours
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 09.00 am
- End time:
- 07.00 pm
- We Speak:
- English, Twi and Ga
Last updated: 12/12/2008
"Ghana Safari and Wildlife Tours", offer skilled private tours for Accra and other regions of West Ghana. These knowledgeable guides are trained in the historical aspects and cultures of Ghana.
Guests will be greeted at airport by company supervisor and a chauffeur.Upon hotel arrival, guests will be assisted with luggage, checked in, and escorted to their reserved rooms.
If desired, escorted to the beach for after flight relaxation and a glimpse of their wonderful vacation experience.
Includes visiting The Kwame Nkrumah National Memorial and The W.E.B.Dubois Center, these sites are dedicated to two historically famous men.
Kwame Nkrumah - became the first prime minister and later president. After his studies in the United States and England, was able to return to Ghana and help organize the Pan-African Congress in 1945.
W.E.B.Dubois - An American civil rights activist: public intellectual, Pan-Africanist, sociologist, educator, historians, writer, editor, poet, and scholar, became a naturalized citizen of Ghana in 1963 at the age of 95.
Travel to Kumasi,stopping at the Aburi Craft Village. While there witnessing the ancient Ashanti art of wood carving. These carvings are of the highest quality and are very inexpensive.
Spend the day visiting the Kings palace in the Kente village, and later some of the many female operated street vendors of Accra
The tour will visit Assin Manso, known as the legendary,"last stop" for the captives being auctioned in the slave trade.
Hike the rain forested Kakum National Park. The Kakum Canopy Park Walkway is a biologically rich ecosystem. The award winning Kakum Canopy Walkway leads visitors through the tree tops of Ghana's Kakum National Park, offering a spectacular, unmatched view of the rain forest. The suspended walkway is comprised of a 1,000 ft. long swinging bridge, and six tree trunk perched platforms that do not rely on nails or bolts for support. Instead, steel cables are carefully wrapped around tree trunks for the necessary support.
This forest also provides excellant birdwatching and other wildlife viewing. There are more than 250 species of rare birds and 500 known species of butterfly. There is also a possibility of viewing the rare Diana monkey, along with forest elephants, and other large mammals
The tour later visits Cape Coast Castle. This castle is believed to be one of the largest slave trading castles in the world.
The tour will be ending this day by stopping at Han's Cottage "botel". Hans Cottage Botel is an amazing place, it is located between Cape Coast and the Kakum forest. The restaurant is built on stilts over a lake that is inhabited by several dozen crocodile.
The last day of the tour will be spent relaxing on the beach, thinking of the wonderful stories you will be telling your friends and family!
*Tour schedules are flexible in order to maximize tourist satisfaction during their vacation experience!
- Inclusions -
- Airport greeting and transportation to hotel
- Exclusions -
- Un-scheduled return trips to the airport.
- Extras -
- Package Rates:
Deposit per tourist =300.00USD/173.00GBP
Package One (Multi-Package)
Single tourist(7days) = 2500.00USD/1445.00GBP
Multiple tourist(7days) = 2000.00USD/1155.00GBP per tourist
Package Two (Cultural,Ecological,and Wildlife Tour)
Each Tourist-8 days/7 nights=1380.00USD/800.00GBP
Package Three (West African Tour)
Each Tourist-8 days/7 nights= 1470.00USD/850.00GBP
Package Four(Wildlife & Safari Tour)
Each Tourist- 12 days/11nights=1900.00USD/1099.00GBP
Package Five (Birdwatching)
Each Tourist- 11 days/10 nights=2250.00USD/1300.00GBP
*More days can be arranged but must be requested 30 days before trip.
*Each package can be customized to the desired needs of the tourist.Our goal is to offer a pleasurable vacation experience for a reasonable price!
*Children 4yrs or under are free.
*There is a five day minimum per package.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Accra
- Accra city Tours - from 42 USD
- His Majesty Travel and Tours - 15 days from 2300 USD
- The Big Round Trip A New Dimension - 22 days from 4250 USD
- One Week Beaches and Hill Country - 8 days from 894 USD
- Two Weeks of Country and Culture - 14 days from 1460 USD
- 8 Days on the Coastline - 8 days from 955 USD
- Scents of Eburnia - 4 days from 1775 USD
- Cultural Greater Accra 15 Day Tour - 15 days from 2430 USD
- 14 Day Slave Route Tour - 14 days from 2928 USD
- Excursion Ecological in Ghana - 7 days from 1580 USD
- Greater Accra Central Ashanti Eastern Volta Regional Tour - 12 days from 2360 USD
- Panafest in Ghana - 7 days from 740 USD
- Cultural Tour - 10 days from 850 USD
- Tour Ghana - 7 days from 150 USD
- Afrikantreasures Vacation - 23 days from 4000 USD
- Language & Cultural Exchanges - 14 days from 950 USD
- Cultural Akwaaba - 14 days from 1400 USD
- Primitive Ventures - 14 days from 1150 USD
Email the tour operator - Accra Area Private Tours
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.