8 Days on the Coastline
- Price from:
- 955 USD /person
- +44 20 3239 1577
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 08/27/2009
Spend 8 days on Ghanas serene, palm fringed coastline - just chilling out.
Welcome to Accra, capital of Ghana. Transfer to the African Royal Beach Hotel (3***+).
After breakfast we will set off to discover Ghana's capital Accra, a busy
city with its own distinctive style. Among our stations: DuBois House,
National Museum, Kwame Nkrumah Memorial, plus a brief visit to Makola
market, Accra's commerical heart. Our relaxation program for the afternoon
begins at the pool or you may visit Labadi Beach.
Sensational Canopy Walk. Early tour to visit two famous UNESCO Heritage
Sites: the Slave Castel of Elmina and Cape Coast. We will then continue our
excursion to Kakum National Park for our first encounter with the tropical
jungle. Following a sensational walk from tree to tree we will end the day with
a sun downer at Coconut Grove Hotel (3***).
Free Day. Take this day to explore the immmediate community and relax.
Beach, Sand & Sun. We will enjoy the warm Atlantic all day, on the
palm lined beaches of Brenu-Aykiiim and Ampenyl. Back to Coconut Grove
in the late afternoon.
On excursion. It is a trip to enjoy the pristine beaches of Busua and Dixcove.
On the way we will sight see Sekondi Takoradi, Ghana's third largest city.
Return to Elmina in the evening and to Coconut Grove Hotel.
The Countdown begins. After an early return to Accra, we will spend our last
full day on the lookout for souvenirs: Osu Road, the Arts Centre. Visit the
coffin makers of Teshie Nungua and last walks on Labadi Beach or relax at
the pool side of your hotel. Transfer to airport for flight back.
The return. Ealy morning arrival at your place of departure.
- Inclusions -
- 3 nights in the African Royal Beach Hotel (3***+) B&B and 4 nights Coconut Grove (3***) B&B
- Exclusions -
- airfare to and from Ghana. With our connections in Europe and the USA we are able to give you a competive fare for your flight ticket.
- Extras -
- This Tour is available for two or more Pepeole.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Accra
- Accra city Tours - from 42 USD
- His Majesty Travel and Tours - 15 days from 2300 USD
- The Big Round Trip A New Dimension - 22 days from 4250 USD
- One Week Beaches and Hill Country - 8 days from 894 USD
- Two Weeks of Country and Culture - 14 days from 1460 USD
- Scents of Eburnia - 4 days from 1775 USD
- Cultural Greater Accra 15 Day Tour - 15 days from 2430 USD
- 14 Day Slave Route Tour - 14 days from 2928 USD
- Excursion Ecological in Ghana - 7 days from 1580 USD
- Greater Accra Central Ashanti Eastern Volta Regional Tour - 12 days from 2360 USD
- Panafest in Ghana - 7 days from 740 USD
- Accra Area Private Tours - 7 days from 2800 USD
- Cultural Tour - 10 days from 850 USD
- Tour Ghana - 7 days from 150 USD
- Afrikantreasures Vacation - 23 days from 4000 USD
- Language & Cultural Exchanges - 14 days from 950 USD
- Cultural Akwaaba - 14 days from 1400 USD
- Primitive Ventures - 14 days from 1150 USD
Email the tour operator - 8 Days on the Coastline
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.