Priceless Ethiopia Tours
- Price from:
- 651 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 10/16/2006
Timket (Epiphany) is a very colorful and greatest celebration of Ethiopia.All the tabots from each church gathered in one place and priests and deacons dance and sing. The high priests sprinkle water.
Arrive in Addis Ababa and be transferred to your hotel. And half day city tour.
Fly to Bahir Dar and drive to the Blue Nile Falls. Leisure in the afternoon.
Boat rides on Lake Tana to visit one of the island monasteries Ura Kidane Mehiret. In the afternoon, drive to Gondar and transferred to your hotel.
In the morning excursion to Kosoye to see the marvelous Simien Mountains; and visit the castle enclosure. In the afternoon, attend the procession (first day of Timket).
A.M. attend the timket ceremony. In the afternoon, visit Debre Berhane Sellassie church renown for its ceiling paintings.
Fly to Axum, and visit the obelisks, the archeological museum for its prehistoric and historic relics, the 6th century tombs of king Kaleb and his son Gebremeskal, palace of queen Sheba, St. Mary of Zion church, where the original Ark of the Covenant resides.
Fly to Lalibela, and visit the first group of the rock hewn churches of Lalibela built in the 13th century.
Mule excursion to Asheten Mariam and in the afternoon visit the second group of churches.
Fly to Addis and have traditional dinner with music and dances. Be transferred to your final departure. End of our services.
- Inclusions -
- - All ground transportation
- Exclusions -
- - Alcoholic drinks and personal expenses.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Addis Ababa
- 3 days to Harar-Awash-Sodere - 12 days from 250 EUR
- Trekking in Home of Wildlife - 10 days from 650 EUR
- The Place of Bird Paradise - 18 days from 1300 EUR
- Horn of Africa - 12 days from 1920 EUR
- The oldest tribes in Ethiopia - 8 days from 1280 EUR
- Danakil depression Dallol & Ertale - 9 days from 800 EUR
- 10 Days North Ethiopia Historical Rotute Tour - 10 days from 750 EUR
- Omo Valley - 7 days from 600 EUR
- Addis to Djibouti - 2 days from 260 EUR
- 14 Day Ethiopia - 14 days from 1920 EUR
- Discover Ethiopia - 21 days from 1500 USD
- Northern Ethiopia Historical Route - 10 days from 665 USD
- Tribes of the Omo Valley - 10 days from 1107 USD
- Danakil Depression - 10 days from 1500 USD
- Ethiopian Easter Festival Tour a cultural tour to the... - 11 days from 1698 USD
- Historic Route 10 Days & 9 Nights - 10 days from 985 USD
- Ethiopia Classic Historical Route - 15 days from 831 EUR
- Ethiopia Omo Valley - 15 days from 850 EUR
- Cultural Tour To The Historic Route Of Ethiopia - 10 days from 1454 USD
- Ethiopia Historical Tour - 9 days from 1150 USD
- OMO Safari - 15 days from 1664 USD
- Historic Route by Surface - 12 days from 1432 USD
- Historic Ethiopia by Flight - 7 days from 500 USD
- Omo Valley Cultural Tour - 10 days from 500 USD
- Ethiopian Religious festival - 18 days from 900 EUR
- Ethiopian Trekking tour - 8 days from 550 EUR
- Ethiopian Historic route via flight - 8 days from 700 EUR
- Danakil Depression and Erta - 9 days from 900 EUR
- Ethiopian Historic route - 13 days from 850 EUR
- Omo Valley safari - 11 days from 850 EUR
- Southern Rift Valley Tour - 15 days from 1500 USD
- Brief Tour Of Omo Valley Tribes - 6 days from 746 USD
- Market Oriented Tour Of Omo Tribes - 8 days from 1161 USD
- South And Historic Ethiopia Tour - 27 days from 2900 USD
Email the tour operator - Priceless Ethiopia Tours
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.