Omo Valley Cultural Tour
- Price from:
- 500 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 10 days
- Location Start:
- Addis Ababa
- Location Finish:
- Addis Ababa
- Start time:
- 07.00 am
- End time:
- 05.30 pm
- We Speak:
- Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 12/03/2007
Omo Valley Tour: Would you like to visit dozen of tribes in one day!... without leaving a single province? in a walking distance! Here's how... in the southern part of Ethiopia...
Drive southeast of Addis through the Rift Valley reaching Arba Minch. Overnight in a hotel.
Visit Dorze village in the a.m. and Crocodile Market in the p.m. Overnight at Arba Minch in a hotel.
Drive to Mago National Park visiting the Tsemai, Benna and Ari on your way. Overnight camping at the park.
Drive to visit Mursi villages between Mago and Omo rivers. Overnight camping at Mago Park.
Drive to Murle visiting the Karos in their village Dus and also, some game. Overnight camping at Murle.
Proceed to Omorate to visit the Bume and make a game drive. Overnight Omorate camping by Omo River.
Drive to Turmi and visit the Hamer. Overnight camping near Turmi.
Proceed to Erbore and through Tsemai village to Arba Minch. Overnight in a hotel.
Drive back to Wondo Genet to bathe in the hot springs and proceed to Langano. Overnight in a hotel.
Visiting lakes Shala and Abyata and then Ziway,drive back to Addis.
- Inclusions -
- Exclusions -
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Addis Ababa
- 3 days to Harar-Awash-Sodere - 12 days from 250 EUR
- Trekking in Home of Wildlife - 10 days from 650 EUR
- The Place of Bird Paradise - 18 days from 1300 EUR
- Horn of Africa - 12 days from 1920 EUR
- The oldest tribes in Ethiopia - 8 days from 1280 EUR
- Danakil depression Dallol & Ertale - 9 days from 800 EUR
- 10 Days North Ethiopia Historical Rotute Tour - 10 days from 750 EUR
- Omo Valley - 7 days from 600 EUR
- Addis to Djibouti - 2 days from 260 EUR
- 14 Day Ethiopia - 14 days from 1920 EUR
- Discover Ethiopia - 21 days from 1500 USD
- Northern Ethiopia Historical Route - 10 days from 665 USD
- Tribes of the Omo Valley - 10 days from 1107 USD
- Danakil Depression - 10 days from 1500 USD
- Ethiopian Easter Festival Tour a cultural tour to the... - 11 days from 1698 USD
- Historic Route 10 Days & 9 Nights - 10 days from 985 USD
- Ethiopia Classic Historical Route - 15 days from 831 EUR
- Ethiopia Omo Valley - 15 days from 850 EUR
- Cultural Tour To The Historic Route Of Ethiopia - 10 days from 1454 USD
- Ethiopia Historical Tour - 9 days from 1150 USD
- OMO Safari - 15 days from 1664 USD
- Historic Route by Surface - 12 days from 1432 USD
- Historic Ethiopia by Flight - 7 days from 500 USD
- Ethiopian Religious festival - 18 days from 900 EUR
- Ethiopian Trekking tour - 8 days from 550 EUR
- Ethiopian Historic route via flight - 8 days from 700 EUR
- Danakil Depression and Erta - 9 days from 900 EUR
- Ethiopian Historic route - 13 days from 850 EUR
- Omo Valley safari - 11 days from 850 EUR
- Southern Rift Valley Tour - 15 days from 1500 USD
- Brief Tour Of Omo Valley Tribes - 6 days from 746 USD
- Market Oriented Tour Of Omo Tribes - 8 days from 1161 USD
- South And Historic Ethiopia Tour - 27 days from 2900 USD
- Priceless Ethiopia Tours - 9 days from 651 USD
Email the tour operator - Omo Valley Cultural Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.