- Price from:
- 600 EUR /person
- +251 911620386
- +251 116188941
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 7 days
- Location Start:
- Addis Ababa
- Location Finish:
- Addis Ababa
- Start time:
- 07.00 am
- End time:
- 07.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Norwegian, Swedish, Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 06/15/2010
It is a country with 82 different ethnic groups each with its own language, culture, custom and tradition.Omo valley is the low land area, the place where different tribes are being occupied.
Early in the morning drive 510 km to Arbaminch. On the way visit the rift valley lakes like Abiyatta Shalla lakes national parks and Langano. Overnight Arbaminch in a chosen hotel.
After breakfast, drive 256km to Jinka. On the way visit the people of Konso, Tsemai, and Ari. Overnight Jinka in a chosen hotel.
Take an excursion 150km round trip to Mago national park to visit Mursi people in their village. Return back to Jinka for overnight.
Proceed driving 128 to Turmi via Dimeka local market of the Hamers and Benna. While you are in Turmi visit the village of the Hamer people and enjoy by their Evangadi dance.
Morning excursion to Omorate to see Dassench tribe across Omo river. In the afternoon take an excursion to Kortcho village to visit Karo tribes. Overnight Turmi camping.
Early drive 255km back to Arbaminch to have a boat trip on one of the rift valley lakes Chamo to see the biggest Crocodiles and Hippos. On the way back, visit the Benna and Erbore people. Overnight Arbaminch in a chosen hotel.
Drive back to Addis Ababa via Hossana. On the way back visit Dorze people and their village.
- Inclusions -
- Best hotel accommodation (double room occupancy)
- Exclusions -
- All what so ever does not includes on the service includes
- Extras -
- There will be campfire at Turmi camping, free fair-well dinner invitation at the last day of the trip, free of charge city tour and transfer from the airport to hotel and from the hotel to the airport.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Addis Ababa
- 3 days to Harar-Awash-Sodere - 12 days from 250 EUR
- Trekking in Home of Wildlife - 10 days from 650 EUR
- The Place of Bird Paradise - 18 days from 1300 EUR
- Horn of Africa - 12 days from 1920 EUR
- The oldest tribes in Ethiopia - 8 days from 1280 EUR
- Danakil depression Dallol & Ertale - 9 days from 800 EUR
- 10 Days North Ethiopia Historical Rotute Tour - 10 days from 750 EUR
- Addis to Djibouti - 2 days from 260 EUR
- 14 Day Ethiopia - 14 days from 1920 EUR
- Discover Ethiopia - 21 days from 1500 USD
- Northern Ethiopia Historical Route - 10 days from 665 USD
- Tribes of the Omo Valley - 10 days from 1107 USD
- Danakil Depression - 10 days from 1500 USD
- Ethiopian Easter Festival Tour a cultural tour to the... - 11 days from 1698 USD
- Historic Route 10 Days & 9 Nights - 10 days from 985 USD
- Ethiopia Classic Historical Route - 15 days from 831 EUR
- Ethiopia Omo Valley - 15 days from 850 EUR
- Cultural Tour To The Historic Route Of Ethiopia - 10 days from 1454 USD
- Ethiopia Historical Tour - 9 days from 1150 USD
- OMO Safari - 15 days from 1664 USD
- Historic Route by Surface - 12 days from 1432 USD
- Historic Ethiopia by Flight - 7 days from 500 USD
- Omo Valley Cultural Tour - 10 days from 500 USD
- Ethiopian Religious festival - 18 days from 900 EUR
- Ethiopian Trekking tour - 8 days from 550 EUR
- Ethiopian Historic route via flight - 8 days from 700 EUR
- Danakil Depression and Erta - 9 days from 900 EUR
- Ethiopian Historic route - 13 days from 850 EUR
- Omo Valley safari - 11 days from 850 EUR
- Southern Rift Valley Tour - 15 days from 1500 USD
- Brief Tour Of Omo Valley Tribes - 6 days from 746 USD
- Market Oriented Tour Of Omo Tribes - 8 days from 1161 USD
- South And Historic Ethiopia Tour - 27 days from 2900 USD
- Priceless Ethiopia Tours - 9 days from 651 USD
Email the tour operator - Omo Valley
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.