Danakil depression Dallol & Ertale
- Price from:
- 800 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 9 days
- Location Start:
- Addis Ababa
- Location Finish:
- Addis Ababa
- Start time:
- 07.00 am
- End time:
- 05.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Norwegian, Swedish, Chinese, Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 08/26/2009
The most breath taking place, "Dallo" the field of phteatic creaters in the barren salt plain, & one of the few volcanoes in the world that have lava lake "Eratle"
Early in the morning drive 400km to Dessie. On the way visit the small villages. overnight Dessie in a chosen hotel.
After breakfast, drive 300km to Mekele. overnight Mekele in a chosen hotel.
Drive 380km to Ahmedela, where the place you camp for overnight.
Take an excursion to the phreatic craters in the barren salt plain "Dallo". Then drive back to Ahmedella. Overnight camping at Ahmedella.
Proceed driving to Eldom. The base of Ertale. In the evening start trekking to see one of the few volcanoes on the world that have lava lakes. Overnight camping at the edge of the volcano lake.
Morning drive to Afdera, which gets its named after the saline lake Afdera. On the way visit the lake. Overnight camping at Afdera.
Proceed drving 180km from Afdera to Semera. Overnight camping.
Drive to the resort hotel which has got a natural hot spring water including olympic size swimming pool. overnight Sodere wabishebele resort hotel.
Drive back to Addis Ababa.
- Inclusions -
- - hotel accommodation(double room occupancy)
- Exclusions -
- only Alcoholic drinks
- Extras -
- - We will give you free transfer service from the airport to the hotel, and from the hotel to the airprt on the arrival and departure days.
- Free charge of city tour.
- free charge of Massage & spa.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Addis Ababa
- 3 days to Harar-Awash-Sodere - 12 days from 250 EUR
- Trekking in Home of Wildlife - 10 days from 650 EUR
- The Place of Bird Paradise - 18 days from 1300 EUR
- Horn of Africa - 12 days from 1920 EUR
- The oldest tribes in Ethiopia - 8 days from 1280 EUR
- 10 Days North Ethiopia Historical Rotute Tour - 10 days from 750 EUR
- Omo Valley - 7 days from 600 EUR
- Addis to Djibouti - 2 days from 260 EUR
- 14 Day Ethiopia - 14 days from 1920 EUR
- Discover Ethiopia - 21 days from 1500 USD
- Northern Ethiopia Historical Route - 10 days from 665 USD
- Tribes of the Omo Valley - 10 days from 1107 USD
- Danakil Depression - 10 days from 1500 USD
- Ethiopian Easter Festival Tour a cultural tour to the... - 11 days from 1698 USD
- Historic Route 10 Days & 9 Nights - 10 days from 985 USD
- Ethiopia Classic Historical Route - 15 days from 831 EUR
- Ethiopia Omo Valley - 15 days from 850 EUR
- Cultural Tour To The Historic Route Of Ethiopia - 10 days from 1454 USD
- Ethiopia Historical Tour - 9 days from 1150 USD
- OMO Safari - 15 days from 1664 USD
- Historic Route by Surface - 12 days from 1432 USD
- Historic Ethiopia by Flight - 7 days from 500 USD
- Omo Valley Cultural Tour - 10 days from 500 USD
- Ethiopian Religious festival - 18 days from 900 EUR
- Ethiopian Trekking tour - 8 days from 550 EUR
- Ethiopian Historic route via flight - 8 days from 700 EUR
- Danakil Depression and Erta - 9 days from 900 EUR
- Ethiopian Historic route - 13 days from 850 EUR
- Omo Valley safari - 11 days from 850 EUR
- Southern Rift Valley Tour - 15 days from 1500 USD
- Brief Tour Of Omo Valley Tribes - 6 days from 746 USD
- Market Oriented Tour Of Omo Tribes - 8 days from 1161 USD
- South And Historic Ethiopia Tour - 27 days from 2900 USD
- Priceless Ethiopia Tours - 9 days from 651 USD
Email the tour operator - Danakil depression Dallol & Ertale
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.