10 Days North Ethiopia Historical Rotute Tour
- Price from:
- 750 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 10 days
- Location Start:
- Addis Ababa
- Location Finish:
- Addis Ababa
- Start time:
- 06.30 am
- End time:
- 06.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Swedish, Norwegian, Chinese, Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 07/20/2009
Ethiopian history had begun 3000 years ago during the time of queen of Sheba on 1st century A.D. and that she had a son from king Solomon of Israle called Menelik 1st.
In the morning drive 578km to Bahar Dar. On the way visit Debre Libanos monastery.
Overnight Bahar Dar in a chosen hotel.
Early in the morning have a boat trip on lake Tana to visit the monasteries and in
the afternoon take an excursion 70km round trip to Blue Nile falls. Overnight Bahar Dar in a chosen hotel.
At 9 AM drive 180km to Gondar. On the way visit Awramba people. After arriving Gondar, visit the 17th century king castles and Debre Birhane Silassie church, which one of the churches built by 17th century kings. Overnight Gondar in a chosen hotel.
Whole day 350km drive passing by the nice view of Semien mountains to Axum. Overnight Axum in a chosen hotel.
Whole day sight seeing of the stele field in Axum. Overnight in Axum.
After breakfast, drive 295km to Mekele. On the way visit 6th C Debre Damo monastery. Overnight Mekele in a chosen hotel.
Drive 350km from Mekele to the 12th century ancient Ethiopian capital city and the place of the 8th wonderers of the world Lalibella. Overnight Lalibella in a chosen hotel.
Whole day visit of the 8th wonderers of the world and the 11th magnificent rock-hewn churches of Lalibella. Overnight Lalibella in a chosen hotel.
Drive 325km from Lalibella to Kombolcha. Overnight Kombolcha in a chosen hotel.
Drive back 376km to Addis Ababa.
- Inclusions -
- hotel accommodation with double room occupancy
- Exclusions -
- Alcoholic drinks
- Extras -
- we will give you city tour and transfer with free of charges
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Addis Ababa
- 3 days to Harar-Awash-Sodere - 12 days from 250 EUR
- Trekking in Home of Wildlife - 10 days from 650 EUR
- The Place of Bird Paradise - 18 days from 1300 EUR
- Horn of Africa - 12 days from 1920 EUR
- The oldest tribes in Ethiopia - 8 days from 1280 EUR
- Danakil depression Dallol & Ertale - 9 days from 800 EUR
- Omo Valley - 7 days from 600 EUR
- Addis to Djibouti - 2 days from 260 EUR
- 14 Day Ethiopia - 14 days from 1920 EUR
- Discover Ethiopia - 21 days from 1500 USD
- Northern Ethiopia Historical Route - 10 days from 665 USD
- Tribes of the Omo Valley - 10 days from 1107 USD
- Danakil Depression - 10 days from 1500 USD
- Ethiopian Easter Festival Tour a cultural tour to the... - 11 days from 1698 USD
- Historic Route 10 Days & 9 Nights - 10 days from 985 USD
- Ethiopia Classic Historical Route - 15 days from 831 EUR
- Ethiopia Omo Valley - 15 days from 850 EUR
- Cultural Tour To The Historic Route Of Ethiopia - 10 days from 1454 USD
- Ethiopia Historical Tour - 9 days from 1150 USD
- OMO Safari - 15 days from 1664 USD
- Historic Route by Surface - 12 days from 1432 USD
- Historic Ethiopia by Flight - 7 days from 500 USD
- Omo Valley Cultural Tour - 10 days from 500 USD
- Ethiopian Religious festival - 18 days from 900 EUR
- Ethiopian Trekking tour - 8 days from 550 EUR
- Ethiopian Historic route via flight - 8 days from 700 EUR
- Danakil Depression and Erta - 9 days from 900 EUR
- Ethiopian Historic route - 13 days from 850 EUR
- Omo Valley safari - 11 days from 850 EUR
- Southern Rift Valley Tour - 15 days from 1500 USD
- Brief Tour Of Omo Valley Tribes - 6 days from 746 USD
- Market Oriented Tour Of Omo Tribes - 8 days from 1161 USD
- South And Historic Ethiopia Tour - 27 days from 2900 USD
- Priceless Ethiopia Tours - 9 days from 651 USD
Email the tour operator - 10 Days North Ethiopia Historical Rotute Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.