Cairo and Dahab Tour
- Price from:
- 319 EUR /person
- 002 5767714
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 9 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 08.00 am
- End time:
- 10.30 pm
- We Speak:
- Spanish, French, English, all languages, Italian
Last updated: 11/22/2006
Experience the bustling capital of Cairo, the great Pyramids of Giza, close up encounters with the traditional Bedouin culture, the Red Sea with its incredibly clear water, lively underwater marine li
Day 1: Cairo (no meals)
Arrive at Cairo Airport where our representative will meet and assist you through customs and then you claim your baggage. You will be transferred to your selected hotel for a free evening. Overnight at your Hotel.
Day 2: Cairo (B)
Today you will be transported back to the time of the ancient Egyptians. Our friendly guide will accompany you to the awe-inspiring Pyramids and Sphinx at Giza and then onwards to Sakkara to see the first pyramid ever built - the Step Pyramid of Zosser. After this you will enjoy the legendary treasures of the Egyptian Museum. Take a look at some of the most exquisite and ancient artefacts and statues in history. Overnight at your Hotel
Day 3: Cairo : Dahab (B)
Morning bus to Dahab. Arrive in Dahab. After checking into the hotel then a camel ride to the blue Lagonna for sunset. Overnight at your Hotel.
Day 4: Dahab (B)
Morning transfer to go snorkelling at the Blue Hole. We spend the day relaxing and exploring the wonderful reefs of the Red Sea. Overnight at your Hotel.
Day 5: Dahab (B)
Today is free in Dahab. Later that evening we head towards St Catherine's Monastery to climb Mt. Sinai. Once arriving at the top, you can relax and gaze at the millions of stars before drifting off to sleep. Overnight Mt Sinai.
Day 6: Dahab (No meals)
We rise early this morning to watch the sun rise from the top of Mt. Sinai. After this you will begin your descent towards St. Catherine's Monastery where you will be able to visit the smallest, yet oldest Christian Monastery in the world. We arrive back in Dahab around noon, where the rest of the day and night is free. Overnight at your Hotel.
Day 7: Dahab (B L)
An early morning start to embark on an adventure by jeep, firstly to the Coloured Canyon. Here we climb through the canyon to view the spectacular colours that gave it its name. Then we continue on to one of the world's most spectacular oases: Ain Khudra Oasis. With its many date and palm trees we relax while enjoying our Bedouin cooked lunch. We return to Dahab for a free evening. Overnight at your Hotel
Day 8: Dahab : Cairo (B)
Morning bus to Cairo. Arrive Cairo transfer to Hotel. Overnight at your Hotel.
Day 9: Cairo (B)
Transfer to the Cairo Airport for your departure flight.
- Extras -
- Tour Departs: Sunday and Wednesday.
Arrival / Departure: Airport transfer included
Transport: Private air-conditioned mini van and public bus.
Accommodation: 8 Nights hotel & 1 Night Mt Sinai.
Meals: 7 breakfasts & 1 lunch.
Guides: Egyptologist guide in all the sites and Mountain guide up Mt Sinai and Safari.
Tours: Cairo Pyramids, Sphinx, Sakkara and Museum, Climb Mt Sinai,
Visit St Catherine's Monastery.
Snorkelling at the blue hole &
Entrance fees: Not included
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Dahab
- Tour to St Catherine Monastery from Dahab by Vehicle - from 105 EUR
- Petra Jordan from Dahab by ferry boat - from 239 EUR
- Day Tour to Petra - from 370 USD
- Cairo Sightseeing by Flight - from 240 USD
- Trip to St Catherine Monastery - from 150 USD
- Excursion To St Catherine from Dahab - from 50 USD
- Moses Mountain From Dahab - from 50 USD
- Camel Ride In Dahab - from 35 USD
- Quad Runner In Dahab - from 35 USD
- Super Safari To St Catherine & Canyon from Dahab - from 50 USD
- Space Vision - from 40 EUR
- Petra Travel From Dahab - from 295 EUR
- Dahab Trip To St Catherine Moses Mountain - from 99 EUR
- Dahab Tours To Colored Canyon At Nuweiba - from 42 EUR
- Gold of Sinai - 7 days from 205 EUR
- Tour to Petra & Wadi Rum - 2 days from 560 USD
- Dahab 3 Nights 4 Days Accommodation & Transfers - 4 days from 250 USD
- Desert Dweller - 8 days from 275 EUR
- Sinai Explore - 6 days from 240 USD
- Advanced Dive package Cairo and Dahab - 7 days from 419 USD
- Sinai Explorer - 9 days from 319 GBP
- Multi Activity Adventure - 8 days from 200 EUR
- Dive Dahab - 8 days from 250 EUR
Email the tour operator - Cairo and Dahab Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.